Which device is best for crypto ? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DEREKHALE

Which device is best for crypto ?

The device that is good for this work so far is laptop and pamtop because one need to type very well and also take time to study but with hand set calls may be coming in and it like thanks.

• +2 1

In my opinion you can use any device for crypto, just a  good internet connection is required. If your mobile is android and have a great connection of internet,then I will prefer you to use mobile phone, because with it we can publish post's any time at any place. Other wise I will prefer laptop or computer.

• +4 1

I would suggest to use mobile phone over desktop . Because mobile phone is a portable device . When you find yourself free sometimes you can just open cryptotalk in it anytime anywhere . But in desktop we can operate it only in particular place .

In my opinion mobile and computer are the two best sources.  To use cryptotalk the computer has the status of having more features and advantages than both.

Crypto is a very smooth Forum and it runs very easily on each and every device I don't think that you have to buy or change the device for using up Crypto Talk.

It runs smoothly even on low end devices too.

So I think every device is a perfect to use the Crypto talk.

But if you want Bitcoin mining then you need a good GPU or CPU.

• +4 1

I don't think you are facing a problem because of the type of device you have, but perhaps the problem is in the internet,
And maybe you can convert the mobile browser to a desktop format to be able to write and share better,
I would recommend a laptop, of course, because it is easier to handle.

• +2 1

in my opinion it is better to operate from a computer when it comes to crypto if it is not possible then from an android phone with a lot of ram

Hello my friend, The Electrum desktop wallet is relatively easy to use. And, partly because it has been around since 2011, Electrum is one of the most well respected desktop wallets out there.

A downside to Electrum is that it can use only for BTC transaction

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me  There is effort and put the ideas together, the devices you use are perfectly iPad.

The best device for crypto is a pc or a laptop because of how the site is designed for making transactions but the portability of a mobile to have easy access to make transactions make mobile phones the best device to use for cryptocurrency transactions and i also make use of my mobile phones for easy transactions.

I will be happy to experience different device but for now i prefer handset for working becouse that is what i have to use,it is very okay to me and fast in what i want to do through so i am okay with this foe now

• Useful or interesting 1

I am an Android user. I have never had such a problem. Network failure is very normal.  It's not just mobile, it's everywhere. Even the iPhone. Stable net connection is required to get rid of this problem. 

I think whatever device you are using inside crypto, mobile or laptop, there is no problem,because really it is a very good platform which provides a lot of easy features to its users.If you are violating rules then you may get a warning point, so avoid this.Whichever device you are using always keep working hard.

• +3 1

use for crypto currency. Is very easy to understand and use. With chrome browser in your phone you can do it easily and is very quick in loading and accessing. Though I feel better phone and I am not going through any challenges, but it could have been better if I was using iPhone, but I cannot afford iPhone

I think mobile phone is the best device to work on crypto. Because we have mobile all the time and we can read and post anytime by opening a crypto site anywhere. It is very easy to work on mobile. We can complete our 20 posts at any time of the day.

Hey mate!  I think the problem is not with your mobile, the problem is with your network.  Because, most of the members work with Android phone.  Especially me.  Besides, my mobile phone is not very good.  Even then I never had any problems (except network issues and server issues).  But if you can afford it, you can buy an iOS iPhone.

Phone is best to use for crypto currenc. Is very easy to understand and use. With chrome browser in your phone you can do it easily. I am also use android ph and i have no problem nor do i know if the iphone with ios is bettter.    

Hello my friend i think computer is the best for crytotalk work site.becouse computer is the better than mobile. computer have a best processer. so that i think computer is best device for this work

My dear friend i depend on your device processor.  If your processor is low so that you can’t work so easily and obviously it will be late.  But my friend if you use a high processor  so that you can work so first.   

If your computers processor is very high so you can work quickly. 

But my friend if your Mobile phone has a high level process so that you can work quickly by Mobile phone. . So i think you clear my friend. 

Best device is depend on processes quality. 

Do work cryptotalk carefully and hope you will success..

Best of luck  🖤🖤                

Depends on which type of smart phone you have if it is upto dated has higher Ram than it can be good enough to work on crypto.I have android i haven't yet faced any problem using cryptotalk.Moreover you can use laptop or a computer that will be comfortable than mobile phones

Yes my dear friend you are absolutely right but I am not satisfied from Android because I use two Android or three for payments and they don,t give me a excellent response and thank you for comments guys 💞 and I wish blessing you 🌹❤️

Android is great for everything, I just hope that Google will not break this technology as it is getting ready to break everything they run with their lack of security and inability to become versatile. I don't own an ios device and never tried to see if it is better for cryptotalk but if you say so I can't disagree, perhaps you are right.

You are using laptop android or iPhone not a big deal just always try to use such device which remains with you so that you spend more time with cryptocurrencies golden chance to become wealthy...

I use Nokia Android set and I do my work best on this device.so I think every android device is good for this platform.if  we do good his work with good internet connection then we complete his work with good speed.best of luck