Which device is best for crypto ? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DEREKHALE

Which device is best for crypto ?

There are many devices now. Like Android, Apple, Mac is etc. But I use Android device and I fell comfortable with Android device. The use of Android device is also very easy. In this forum I think most of the users are using Android device. 

• +4 1

I am a newbie to cryptotalk. I am using an IOS phone and it is really smooth. So I don’t face any problem from it. I always prefer and like to use an iPhone. 

Both of the devices I used to work with at any time any moment provided I'm at my convenience free and relaxing time with the exception of public devices in any means I don't log in my accounts in public devices. But my personal laptop and mobile device are my favorite for working online.

I am personally using a desktop pc with windows androp mobile phone and I have not experienced problems like those mentioned by the fellow creator of this publication and we hope that he will have problems for us
A big hello to the whole community and good luck and great profits

We can use any device in this forum, but iOS have features that Android os don't have, and we find it more easier to make posts in this forum using Iphones and i pads. 

On 11/30/2020 at 8:10 PM, DEREKHALE said:

I have an Android and many problem I facing in it . In crypto talk and also in yobit and in Android the payment method is very tough . And network error in it .so I can take advice from my crypto family that iOS iPhone is best for crypto talk or another one is best for crypto and payments.Thanks to all.

Hi brother i also use the android phone and don't face the any problem than you ask about android phone.i advice you to check you your phone the problem is in your sell phone only .

• Useful or interesting 1

I had no problem with Android. You can use the iOS iPhone. But it's better to use an android device, and it's easy to use.

• Useful or interesting 1

I thing Android is best, I have a pixel 4a and I havent got problems, but I use always my comouter

It is quite difficult to select the best device, but PCs and laptops certainly win in terms of functionality, since you can easily switch between different exchanges and wallets. In terms of mobility, the mobile phone wins, because to participate in the same airdrops and giveaways, you need to install applications, while on a PC you will need to install emulators. There is also a convenient Trust Wallet – a crypto wallet from Binance, which is quite practical. Bottom line: it is better to have both a laptop and a phone, since you do not know what kind of functions you will need.

Seriously for my on opinion I prefer android and I know that 90% of this forum are using android for cryptotalk forum because is so easy too cry a long any where 

On 11/30/2020 at 11:10 PM, DEREKHALE said:

I have an Android and many problem I facing in it . In crypto talk and also in yobit and in Android the payment method is very tough . And network error in it .so I can take advice from my crypto family that iOS iPhone is best for crypto talk or another one is best for crypto and payments.Thanks to all.

Because iOS has a better security software than android. That is why some prefer to use because of this features. I am an android user, but the only error I am currently facing is network error. 

Please rate my comment ❤️

On 11/30/2020 at 11:10 PM, DEREKHALE said:

I don't think that the problem is  your device, I think it is because of your internet connection. For  me the best device to use is the personal computer or laptop, since you could open a new tab so it would be easy for you to make a quota very fast, and if you are a fast in typing then it those device is the best for you.

On 11/30/2020 at 9:10 PM, DEREKHALE said:

I use android but i never face any problem.  Network issue is common problem in my country. Both ios and Android face network issue problem. Ios is better convenient  compare to android. If you can afford iphone, you can use it. 

We can use any devices for crypto account. I'm using Android and, I'm not facing any problem. Sometime maybe problem in network, but I'm using and ruiningmy account very well. So no specific devices for cryptotalk. 

• +5 1

I think it is your device problem.. Yes you can use yobit and crypto talk properly in iphone but some people cannot afford it  . It’s totally depends on person what is comfort for him. If you comfort on iphone then go with iphone     

I recommend an Android device because it's portable u can go with it anywhere and still do the job rightfully, and for internet connection it's very good and gives a good responses time I personally have no problem with Android intems of typing and connections.

Laptop desktop or smartphone are best for this work. There are many Forum. But for working this devices Are very important. So. Which device are most important and easyliy for work i think so it. Everyone use it

The android device is not good for working on this platform. The iPhone is the best way of perform our work easily. The iPhone the great way of earning money and success. This is provides us excellent features. 

We all know that it is very difficult to do this forum on mobile, zoom out once and zoom out once.  There are a lot of problems with doing these things.  That's why I recommend to do this forum work on computer.  This will benefit you a lot.  That means you can use laptop or desktop if you want.  This will allow you to do your job very well.

• +1 1

You can work by using any kind of device like computers laptops and mobiles. I will suggest you to work with that device which is more convenient for you to use. Some people are good at typing on computer and some are well at typing on mobile phone. So it's your own choice.

• +1 1

On 30/11/2020 at 11:10, DEREKHALE said:

Tengo un Android y tengo muchos problemas con él. En crypto talk y también en yobit y en Android el método de pago es muy difícil. Y hay un error de red en él. Así que puedo seguir el consejo de mi familia de cifrado de que el iPhone con iOS es mejor para las conversaciones de cifrado u otro es el mejor para el cifrado y los pagos. Gracias a todos.

It all depends on the capital you have to work with .. but I really recommend doing this from a pc or computer, it is much easier and recommended by many

Hello friend, I don't confront any issue with Crypto talk in my telephone, however I am in Yobit; it freezes and doesn't react sommthly. I think in the event that it was on a work area or PC it will be simpler and less freezing.

In my opinion, Mobile phone is the best way for making post on cryptotalk. I don't know why you face this problem. You can use your browser in desktop mode. By this you can making your post easily. You can use mobile phone everywhere. I think you can understand why mobile phone is best. 

• +1 1

I also use android mobile to work on it but i don't have any problem if you are saying like If you are facing a lot of difficulties and you are not able to work properly on Android mobile then I advise you to do your work on laptop and ios devices because I think you can do good job on your laptop amd ios and tablels.

Hello.I am a android  user.I think  ios is better than android. Ios optimisation is better  than android. In my android i face many problems like lag issue,app crash etc.But in ios you can browse smoothly. So ,in my opinion  ios is better device to browse. 

• +1 1