Which device is best for crypto ? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DEREKHALE

Which device is best for crypto ?

Mobile phone is best for cryptotalk because we can do work with this device anywhere anytime. I can work easily on mobile phone. 

Thanks for the rest, it is very good, please, this is the platform of the very brother, in which online men can do a lot of money, you can earn a lot of money and there will be free running and its benefits can come and many more. 

• +1 1

My dear friend i am also using android mobile. I do not have any problem even when using Android mobile. I think you have network problem. Android is very good but if you can afford then iPhone is also very good.

• +4 1

I think mobile phone is the best device to work on cryptotalk becaus we  use mobile in oir daily life and we are addicted to type from our mobile phone and it is easy to carry. So i will prefer the mobile phone for work on crypto talk.  If you have good typing speed then you can also use the laptop and computers also. 

I think it's not depend upon your phone 📱 its depend upon your knowledge and experience . All devices u make good topics if u have alot off knowledge it's totally depend upon your mind about crypto currency. 

I don't know but some problems in android phone due to poor network

Hi friend majority of people here are using android, I am also using android and I don't encounter any problem, android is good, but iphone is better if you can afford it but when it comes to best device, I think laptop is the best

I think laptop is the best device for working in this forum. Because smart phone sometime become so much hot and sometimes we face so many issues. Also I think smart phone is not suitable for long time work. 

Im also using Android device.but i have not much problem on cryptotalk.sometimes net issue comes.my Android is better then i phon.its power is very good.im doing my work very comfortable on my Android phone.

My friend I also use  android phone . Some times I face signal problem  but it work good . But I phone is best than android phone but there are many people who don't afford this  due to some money problems . Otherwise thanks for giving advice my friend .

• +1 1

Actually I used mobile for my cryptocurrencies account basically it's easy to use. I can use it any time when I have spare time. So I must suggest it's good to use 

I have also android device but I not comfort feel I tired whit this device i think computer is best for this platform because there write topic easy and fast and our constraint only led screens but on mobile our full constraint not stay 

I am a newbie in the platform here I don't any other thing on that than mobile phone is her okey for me on that to do crypto becouse that is what am using and also it keeps me busy and so excited on that

It doesn't matter which device you are using to work on crypto the thing that matters is the quality of your posts. You can select device mobile phone or PC according to your ease. Whichever device you find easiest can choose and work on crypto. 

I think mobile phone is best for you to use it. Because I am using the phone myself and working on it If you use a mobile phone, then do it in my house the easy way because you can use it in this way and post it etc. 

• +2 1

Hello my friend I'm also a android user but I didn't face any problem in cryptotalk and also there is not any issue in payments it's working is very smooth I think there is an problem with your phone or the browser you are using

I prescribe you to purchase a work area or a PC in the event that you can in light of the fact that chipping away at this stage utilizing them is so natural and you can manage yobit stage and cryptotalk easily. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you need to work utilizing cell phone, I can't suggest you since I don't utilize them to work here.

thanks for your post....

• Useful or interesting 1

I think PC is the best and most suitable device for working in this forum whether for creating topic making research directly storing the information for future reference, commenting is very fast for posting compare to phone device. So I recommend you to taste the use of system for working

Well Android is not too bad. But I think the type of browser you use and the network strength from your network providers also matters.

Get a good performing device, be it Android, windows or iOs.

Any modern device should do.

Thanks 😊

Android is a best device for crypto currencies to me. I am using Android phone for the last two years and it working very well for me, and i have no problem even working with this Wonderful platform. You can buy an iphone if you can afford it and that will be the best choice for you.

There are many best devices for doing work of crypto talk organization but I think so far mobile is the best device for working of crypto talk organization

In my own oppinion i think the android phone is better,the network problem you are facing might be as a result of your location or the place you're residing,so try to move to a place with steady network

• +1 1

@ABDULAZEEZ001 I agree with you, Mobile phone is the best device for writing post and comments in this forum. You can easily bear in all place which you want. Desktop and laptops has some problem for using other place outside home. But my dear, You can complete you daily post in short time by computer. Because mobile typing is slow then others. 

As a biginner I'm trying very much harder to meet up with the free hundred post so I uses different electronic devices but I think a mobile phone will be recommended 

Dear companion it is my assessment that a great deal of companions are utilizing Android and didn't have any issues. On the off chance that you utilize an iPhone, it is a smart thought to utilize an iPhone on the off chance that you have a PC. PC is superior to iPhone or Android because of the typing confort.