Support and Respect - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nestor14

Support and Respect

Hi that is good idea to support to one another by giving the good reputation and likes. Following to one another for more information and knowledge. We share the experience.

• +3 1

The phone is a very good one and so we need to support one another in so many ways. we need to make sure that we support each other's contents by giving the right reputation to the right content. we also need to respect each other's views and not discriminate one another.

The problem is no longer in gaining confidence in the confidence to write a post. Rather, the problem is in finding an idea that has not been discussed or proposed previously. Sometimes I sit for hours thinking to no avail.

• +2 1

I agree with you, this forum is developing continuously, and for me as a beginner, I am constantly trying to create a new and interesting topic, but the problem is that I do not have enough ideas yet so I read and follow the latest news of cryptocurrencies so that I will be able to discuss it with you

That's right posting good topic may lead for us to receive a reputation from the others that's why we should post or comment something useful for us to be able to receive many reputation points..

• +3 1

We all are like family here and we have to support and respect each other. A decent standing must be set up if the substance is valuable and considers all the conditions. In this platform  we should respect and support each other.We should read the topics and give reputation in a best way. We should support and respect everyone. Beginners may make mistake but good well wishers will teach them,forgive them and will hold their hand until they can walk with their feet without anyone's support.

Respect is a basic condition of the rules of this wonderful forum
I think we should encourage each other, and when I read the topics of new and old members, my knowledge increases
And everyone should always read in order to benefit and get a good reputation

I just joined this platform of cryptotalk .Old members are supporting and Comparative.New members should do respect to all old members.

We must respect each other and all old members in this cryptotalk platform have to support all other new members on this platform Here, everyone read our posts and support us in order to continue work, respect members to each other and providing support to each other is the best way to get success on this platform.

Edited by Umair32

Good suggestion which you have given dear member that we should give likes to the other people who are connected with this forum . and also we should respected the forum as well .

Yes, friends, it is important, if we respect our seniors, then of course we will also support us and respect  is necessary, we will be very good at our work. 

Support and respect both are very important at this platform.seniors should support newbies and all the newbies should respect to their seniors.seniors should share their experience to their newbies.

Of course my dear friend, we have to respect,  appreciate each other.  

And we need to support them for their negative comments.

Thanks😌 

Thank you my friend for this important topic
Respect is an important thing, and we must benefit from past experiences and the reputation grows as important as the topics

Respect and support must go hand in hand so that this forum continues to function, it is also important that the older ones can help the new ones, since the beginning is usually difficult.

Yes indeed we should respect and support each other. Crypto is a platform where we can share our opinion, our valuable information with each other so that we can learn from each other.

I'm also learning everyday from senior members. They always share their important important information and those we need for improve ourself.

You're absolutely right friend. We should be supporting the content creators for their work in the forum, and support them by endorsing them with positive reputation. However, we can manage to endorse based on the usefulness of the post. If we support others and appreciate their work we can also get equal respect, and it will help us to develop our career and to be more progressive in the forum.

• +2 1

I think that this is where Cryptotalk is different from Bitcointalk. It deletes duplicate posts and allows better discussion in certain topics. I like this but for later, it should accept some new posts if they have value, as things constantly change.

I think that we must impose a good reputation through good topics. All that we have given good topics, we have received good reputations, respect is beautiful among all, my friend.

Everyone must respect the people inside the forum, and the opposing opinion must be accepted to the information that I have provided and work to develop in order to obtain a good reputation. This will help many members benefit from the publication I provided and thanked

16 hours ago, pacific said:

You're absolutely right friend. We should be supporting the content creators for their work in the forum, and support them by endorsing them with positive reputation. However, we can manage to endorse based on the usefulness of the post. If we support others and appreciate their work we can also get equal respect, and it will help us to develop our career and to be more progressive in the forum.

Well said my friend we should always learn to appreciate the good work of other members because by that they will be encouraged to give more and we should also give correct the low quality posters so as to make th forum a better environment for learning.

I noted this on platform when Junior member ask any question from us or from most senior, mostly senior members didn't reply to those who asked about any issues, we should respect to senior members. so there is no need for fear and anxiety. Share your post and we will help you and support you and always try.

My dear,you are right.Those two things are important if we want to gain something.We all need support.It can motivate you.Respect is the thing we all want.For our success,we need support and respect.We should  support and respect others as well.

My friends Support is a duty only if the post is useful and surrounds the topic at hand. As for respect, it is not linked to something that every member must respect others.  have a good day

There are many people that are making good posts in the forum and don't have good reputations. I want to ensure that ensure we support one another and give good ratings to posts that have good quality and useful