Support and Respect - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nestor14

Support and Respect

My friend here in the forum, respect is a basic thing, and from the forum rules, the person who offends is banned, and for old members they do not skimp on providing information and advice to newcomers, and for posts it should be useful to everyone and relevant to the topic raised by the member

Yes friend you are right you really make a good points we are in this platform as one family we need to help each other in one aspect or the other and we need to share knowledge and experience with one another to be able to achieve our goals for joining the platform 

The dialogue on this topic is very interesting, we are here to support good work, it is true that we should not give our reactions to those who do not deserve it, but if it is necessary to support the new content that is coming out, we also always try to respect everyone the members of the forum, both old and new, that shows our seriousness and responsibility.

• +1 1

I agree with you friend.  Especially support and respect.  We have to come forward to help each other in the work here, we have to respect everyone, no one can be treated badly.Remember that if you give respect, you get respect also.The forum must respect and abide by all the rules.If you like someone's post, support him with a good reputation so that he can share something better in the future.

Certainly, we must respect each other in this forum in order to have a good reputation and create useful content through which we earn great profits

Greeting All

Well we should support and juniors by guiding them about the rules of Crypto world and also respect our seniors because they know everything and shares their knowledge for us.

• +2 1

You are totally right we need to support the topics we get benefit from by leaving a comment to acknowledge the writer and even leave a good reputation after all we need to support each other.

Hello dear friend, It is important to respect each other and encourage each other as well. Respect generates a feeling of love, comfort and encouragement that teaches us how to become better and makes competition a useful and enjoyable thing.

Best Regards

You do not have to worry about publishing any topic, but after searching for it, to avoid reposting repeated topics, it is good to discuss old topics with useful content.

Many of the people since we started in the forum realize that this is very important to create a solid base in the community, taking into account everything that has to do with support and respect, we can get to work as a team based on a vision that we can all be part of. It is important to keep this in the forum since the base is already created, we just have to improve it with time.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, here, where we started as beginners, we wanted someone to support us and stand by us and guide us to the right path and far from error, and so we found some friends who stood by us until we easily overturned the beginnings, so we now have to stand with the new beginners and guide them to the right path and keep them away from error.

We have to work hard to earn a reputation and we have to help each other to raise the level of the forum to the highest levels, but indeed respect is a duty for every member of the forum, old or young, so we have to work with each other as one hand and support the junior members so that they can move forward in the work and reconcile everyone

I agree with you, my friend, that your idea is a good idea, but I sometimes notice that the elderly interact with the publications of the beginners, and this is a beautiful thing, and I also see that gaining experience in the crisis and working to the fullest, i.e. being free from errors and carrying the idea and the correct method is the key to reputation Positive, and in the end I see that this forum is a wonderful forum in which there is respect

Dear friend, the senior members support the junior members so that the page is strong and not quickly penetrated by thieves and the page becomes strong

Yes.  I want to support the new members of this forum to work. I want to give advice to those who are doing new work in this forum.  If you want to be successful by working in this forum, you have to work according to the rules.  If you work according to the rules, there will be no wrong post, then yobit will count it. So we should work according to the rules.  Then we can be successful by earning money by working in this forum.

I agree with you, a lot of new members are afraid to create new posts because they think that it will be deleted by the moderators and some other members claim that I do not have good ideas to discuss with us, so we must provide support for these beginners to be able to create useful topics in the future

• +3 1

On 11/30/2020 at 9:16 AM, nestor14 said:

I have little time in cryptotalk, a community that is constantly growing, I have noticed that there are many topics with great content, I also realize that there are old discussions that are still being discussed and many are quite interesting, but to be honest, many times we have new ones fear of trying to post something that may be interesting, because we need support, read us, comment on our publications, those with more experience know how difficult the beginning can be, support our work as well and if you want to suggest something, do it. thanks you.

I also consider that we should show each other respect, a way to do it not only read some topic and ignore it, if we liked it, let's give "like" to that publication, it depends on everyone who wins us, let's help the whole community, that cryptotalk is an excellent forum always. Thank you!!!

Yes you are right we should show some respect to each other I am saying this because I was composed in which memories are using bad language  we have the right to to write our point of view but not to tease other so we should take care about this.

• +1 1

My dear yes there is no doubt you are absolutely right respect and support is necessary for everyone specially for new viewer they not know about cryptocurrency we should help and support for there bright future in cryptocurrency

You can see top members don't mind coming down to Beginners Section to beginners level respond or reply to their postings, questions and others despite it may look low or full of some vogue words or errors. It's a sign of respect and appreciation. In addition rate their post.

Dear You have written very well, everyone here needs to be respected and supported.I also agree with you to support each other,but by like each other by support which I do not agree with.If you say that this is a good post and a post that is useful for others you will always support it with likes and good reputation,then I would agree with you.But thank you for a good post.Go ahead.

You are right, my friend, I definitely agree with you, the beginners in general are afraid of publishing new topics because of their lack of experience or their fear of violating the terms and rules or their fear of bad evaluation. We must support each other and cooperate with each other in order to keep the forum topics of high value

• +2 1

Yes, the forum is towards continuous growth from better to better, and for a moment as well, there are many accounts that have recently appeared, and I do not know the reason for them among them with great experience

We can learn by reading the posts of experienced members and make some money by making good posts in the forum. That is why we should continue to support and encourage each other.

Hello my friend
Respect is essential among colleagues and in social life
Here, this forum has members who respect each other by sharing ideas and providing assistance
No work is successful without a collective spirit and respect among people
Good luck