Is blockchain safe for us? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jack0009

Is blockchain safe for us?

Yes dear bro, blockchain is safe for us. Because it is big security wallet to safe your money and secret informations. If you secure yourself in it. So I think is excellent wallet. I hope you understand. Best of luck.

I don't know about block chain I just know about this forum and I start work here i get knowledge about this forum from one side f my friend and then I start work here so this is very useful forum 

Yes of blockchain is secure and safe to store the cryptocyrrency and there is minimum chances of losing the money at the blockchain . We can also exchange our currency at the blockchain and can any transaction easily.

Blockchain is a very good technology and we can trust it in terms of accuracy. However it depends on the platform that you are making use of. There are some platforms that are run on the Blockchain and still scam people so you need to be careful.

Yes of course my dear friend , block chain is safe side.As bank account, credit card, etc. use it, it is safe known as blockchain .I use it too and i hope you use it .thanks.

Yes my friend, Black Shine is one of the foundations of the cryptocurrency field, and it brings you a high level of security, privacy and good profits, so do not worry about it, good luck to you.

Yes, of course, the blockchain is very safe, as it stores all transfers on the network. It is very safe than any bank, as it is never compromised. Many companies use it. It is the best technology, so there is nothing better than storing information on all devices to avoid penetration.

Yes dear blockchain is the 1st wallet of the digital wallet of the cryptocurrency. That is not confirm. You have the doubt then search and share it. I hope you understand. So you can guess it security.

• +5 1

blockchain is the wallet to safe for the us. many people use it for the all crypto currency. i have no idea to how much that is good. i say that i do not trust in the any wallet. you can not trust in any wallet with out any transaction. 

Dear, you can secure all your personal and non-personal information on the site. The site contains a high-level security system that is difficult to penetrate by fraudsters. The wallet is also very safe for me. All you have to do is put a strong password.

• +4 1

Of course, the blockchain is impenetrable and no one but you can access your coins, but make sure you keep your private keys in a safe place and avoid connection from public networks.

• +2 1

My dear first of all i do not  know fully about the block chain. If we are talking about block chain to giving reputations and get reputations then this is bad things. It is a kind of corruption we can say that. I am not agree with block chain.

The blockchain is very safe and you can trust on it. The blockchain is very secured and we'll protected. In theory no one can hack the blockchain which means we can feel comfortable with our money on the blockchain.

Block chain is safe, if it is not safe many rich, wealthy and wise entrepreneur with even some conglomerate will not invest in block chain. Looking at the massive acceptance of crypto currency world wide, it's has further shown how secure and safe block chain is

All your transaction and data will be recorded it, it betters you familiarize all your data there to immediately know if there's a manipulation and changes all your data. All transaction happen will reflect actual in the blockchain

Edited by Michailma
  • +2 1

Hello my friend

I think and according to the research I've done here on the forum and in the blockchain

It is very safe

However, in any area, we always have to keep personal data private

In order not to be exposed to piracy and fraud

All the best for everyone

Yes blockchain is secure.I have listen a lot about it.When I tried it,I found it safe as people said about it.We just need to not to share our privacy to other.

According to my experience, it is really safe and you can guarantee your work in it, and your right as well. I do not know much about it because I am still gaining experience

Yes, of course, blockchain is very safe and secure, it is one of the best Bitcoin technologies that make it smooth, honest and safe, good luck.

Yes, my friend, it is very secure because it is secured by a variety of mechanisms that include advanced cryptography, mathematical behavior change theories, and decision-making mechanisms. This set me up as a freshman. I hope to accept.

Blockchain is in a very successful way through which we can get our money revolted. We can say that the block is a canopy save and a lot of people are using it, so I will use it one day or the other because right now  I do not know its proper method .

Blockchain is a simple and innovative way of passing information from person to person in a completely automated and secure way. I hope that I have the benefit for you

Yes, my friend, it is a safe and good technology. We trade and invest and save our money in good portfolios. I do not think that there is any member who complained about it with good luck.

• +3 1

yes without any doubt Block chain is safe I dont see any risk in it until you share your private keys to any stranger

The blockchain wallet is one of the best wallets to use the cryptocurrency and is characterized by a great security and protection system, so it cannot be chosen or accessed.

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.