How can I delete my post? - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

How can I delete my post?

We should think before posting anything on this platform because after that we cannot delete it but this platform provide us a good feature of editing our contents so if we have made any mistake in our topic or hot then we can edit it.

• +1 1

You have to be careful before posting something, but in case you make a mistake, you cannot delete your post, but you can edit it by clicking on the Edit button below the post
Only brokers can delete, so if it is very necessary you should contact them.

• +1 1

Hi buddy 

I don't think your request will be granted because the cryptotalk forum doesn't have that feature, so is either you avoid unnecessary during posts creation, or you can only make changes to your posts. 

I joined this forum not long ago, but according to my little experience of the platform, I don't think there is button that will delete your posts whenever you make mistakes, and in this case, you need to avoid making unnecessary mistakes that might cause you problem from the platform.

In fact, I did not face such a problem, but if you want to delete your post, you can address the moderating members about that and I think that they may delete your post, and you can also ask the old members

• +2 1

I don't think there is an option anyway for a member to delete their post you can only edit your post but if you want to delete your post, a member will have to forward this issue to the moderator and give the reason why.

Unfortunately, my dear friend, you cannot delete the post that you wrote in the forum, so you must focus carefully before writing any post and avoid mistakes in order not to be banned

I can tell you that it is not possible to totally delete a post after you have already submitted it, all that we can do is to edit it, but deletions are not possible, so we should be very careful to make sure that we read our post before we submit it.

Dear that was the previous feature of cryptotalk. Now this platform has been modified alot. Now we can just edit our post and once our post is submitted then we can't delete it. So now we have to create our posts carefully as unintentionally an irrelevant post can lead to our account ban.

• +4 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Wow.. No deleting option?? 

Haven't noticed that yet. I think that is one more reason for people to reread carefully what they have written before posting and be more aware of the quality of their content. 

This is actually a smart move from the forum👍

You did not find the button because there is no button. You can only edit your post. I hope one day they will add the delete button because it can be very useful especially with these strict rules where everything you do counts.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Unfortunately, I think that there is no option available to delete the post or comment, but you can edit the post instead of deleting it, so you have to double check the content before posting any topic or comment.

• +3 1

There is no way to delete your post. Since I am. using this forum I didn’t find any opinion to delete your post.  We can just edit our post. Before posting your content try to be careful what you write. Don't do any post. Think carefully when you post something. That's it. Good luck.

• +1 1