How can I delete my post? - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

How can I delete my post?

@guatazoo i think there is no button for you to be able to delete your post, i suggest you just report it if ever you have mistaken something in your post. Because as youcan see there is only edit button, if you want your post to be removed might as well report it, surely the moderators will look upon that post. 

Talk to the admin and said to him to remove your post or lines etc  I think  delete button should be given us. Because some time we write wrong things so should have option for delete it. Thank you

If you have make a mistakes in your post. You cannot delete it because Cryptotalk cannot add a delete tab. Therefore you write a correct post and see carefully when you submit there. By chance you submit a mistakes post so, you edit this posts. If you post are not useful so the moderator will delete them.

Cryptotalk add a delete button. Thank you! 

There is no option to delete your own pots or comment. I wish this feature was present because sometimes a member needs to delete his or her post. Maybe cryptotalk will create that type of option in the near future. 

We can't delete post in this from after the post .but we can edit the post and report to that post and contract the moderator to delet the post .the post deleting system is unable from the moderators so we can't delete a post.

Sorry my friend, I am also new to this forum. I also don't see any delete button. That's mean we cannot delete our post. But I have a suggestion for you if you have posted useless post by mistakenly. You can use edit button on the post by changing your word and make the reason in reason box writing the reason that the post were made useless.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Post deletion are not posible in the forum currently, all you can do is to actually edit the content, corrections of misrakes are also allowed. 

We don't have any right to delete our posts. It is the right that is only owned by the moderators. If you have post something wrong or if your post have spelling or sentence errors then there is an edit option by which you can correct your mistakes. 

To the point, members cannot delete their posts by themselves.

Long time ago the delete button was visible in the forum besides quote and edit button. This was removed by moderators for a specific reason best known to them. So the alternative option for deleting post now Is by clicking on top of the post at the flag button to report menace to the moderators for taking action. 

• +2 1

First you should review your content before sending than problem of deleting will not come. 

You can delete your posts because there is no option about deletion so you can report your problem to moderator by using edit feature. 

• +1 1

Hey friend there is a button to edit and rewrite posts if you want to edit them. You must have a spelling mistake or mistake to avoid deleting the post, and if you want to delete any post, you can inform the forum administration.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, you cannot delete your post, but you can modify it if you are wrong with it, or you can contact the moderators to delete it and tell them the reason for the deletion.

10 hours ago, Max23 said:

but now I think you can delete your post if you due to mistake simple by reporting to the moderators through flag

That's it my friend @Max23 in this regards I will also like to call on fellow members to be trying their utmost best in paying full attention while posting to avoid silly mistakes and unnecessary errors. To make their work neat and easy for learning

• +2 1
  • +4 1

First of all we should be careful in doing posts because we know that there is no option for deleting posts and the reason for it hasn't be cleared . So if any mistake has been made by us then we could only report to the admin that there is any mistake in our post.

Oh, my friend! 

You are not the single who wants to delete his post.  Many of other are also willing.  But the sad thing is that there is no option yet to delete the post.  So we have to compromise on the rules and carry on.  But be alert and careful for another post that there is no way to delete or change it. 

Best of luck! 

Hi friend. You cannot delete your posts, only the administrators can do that, what you can do is edit the post and correct the  spelling error in the post or delete a words and edit it again and explain the reason why you are going to edit it and then save. I hope this way can help you. Thanks

• +1 1

I have noticed that when you have made a post or created a topic you cannot delete it by yourself it is a moderator who can do it for you

8 hours ago, Max23 said:

. At least everyone immediately after he or she finish typing his post before to submit it should try to read his post again like 2 or 3× before to submit it because if there is place is made a mistake it should amend it before to save his post

Good submission @Max23 cross+checking or reviewing of the post before final submission reduces the typographical errors making the post to less free from mistakes and easy for reading as well meet up with the stipulated standard of posting. Some members complaining incessantly about deletion of posts should know that unnecessary errors also contribute to it.

Once You Have Posted Your Post Then You Can Not Delete It But You Can Edit It And Make Your Content Usefull By Editing. 

In My Opinion There Should Be A Delete Button To Delete Post. 

I think there is not option where we can delete our post because it is already removed by the moderators permanently. So I will suggest the easy way you can report to the moderators that you want to delete your post through flag option in top of your post they are going to help you.

I do not think is is possible to delete our comments, we can edit them to fix our mistakes but we cannot delete them. Therefore, be careful when you choose a topic to comment, and before pressing the "submit reply" option make sure they your contents are correct. 

• +2 1

My dear friend, When we give a post, we should give the post in a good way. Because a post spreads all over the place very easily and after giving this post, it becomes very difficult to delete this post.  So before giving any post, you should give thoughtful post.  So that the post is not deleted instead.

I think that so far we still do not have this option to delete our publication only allows us to edit it in case of making mistakes, that's why we must be very careful when writing our publications hopefully the moderators add this option to the forum.

40 minutes ago, Zoya_88pie said:

I do not think is is possible to delete our comments, we can edit them to fix our mistakes but we cannot delete them. Therefore, be careful when you choose a topic to comment, and before pressing the "submit reply" option make sure they your contents are correct. 

Dear @Zoya_88pie I think you can report to the administrators if you want to delete your post by using flag button on the upper of your post easily, write massage to them about your reason why you want to delete your post. Because there was a time i reported to them assist me delete my post i requested.

On 11/28/2020 at 9:01 PM, guatazoo said:

Hello forum members I have a question here that unfortunately I cannot see the button to delete my post, so I just want to know this service of deleting our post is disabled or there have alternative way to delete the post.  

We can't delete our post because the delete option isn't created in this forum. Posts can only deleted by the admins and moderators. If you make a mistake in a post you can edit your writing and you can report the moderators to delete this post. Always be careful about the writing posts and comments. 

• +2 1