Some Tips For Newcomers - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

Some Tips For Newcomers

You are right that those who run two accounts on the same phone are punished.  So no one should use two accounts with the same phone or laptop.  Only one account can be run with one IP.  So no one will use multiple accounts.

Hello friends!

The trick for new comers is:

1-  Create a post that is useful to others.

2-  Create your own post.

Enjoy the work because this platform is great for learning and working.

My suggestion to newcomers never chase profit when they are less experience and on first stage on this forum. Secondly when thy start their work they should be  go through all rules and regulation. 

First .  of all they all should learn the rules of this forum and then memorize it well ..and always remember them while posting they should always work under the rules of this forum they should never disobey them ..they must not copy paste never be in hurry always focus on the quality of posts instead of quantity  ..in this way they can do something good here and keep on learning think before you write ..

• +2 1

Most of the people here think that the forum rules are so ordinary that it is not necessary to read them! They even consider reading it a waste of time! Therefore, I ask those concerned not to allow any member to register in the forum except by answering some of the questions related to the forum rules in order to make sure that the member reads the rules and laws

• +1 1

Nice work dear continue your job to provide good information about this forum to the beginners. In this way beginners are motivated and take interest to work more.

Thanks a lot for this wonderful post you are absolutely right and all of the things are really happening and there are some points I want to share with my friends .

1_ Be loyal ,being loyal will not allow you to choose the way that are forbidden or are included in the section of scammers .

2_ Don't think that you are only doing your posts to earn something always think that you are going to learn something in this way you will experience a lot of positive things and may be you learn a lot from others posts to be called experienced 

On 11/28/2020 at 4:56 AM, Cleaner said:

Many new members are joining the forum day by day.  But they don't read any rules and pinned topics properly.  As a result, they make a lot of mistakes.  And eventually they are banned.  And for them I will share some tips today.  If they follow my tips they will stay away from warning points.😎

698206028_download(1)_1.png.fa2a492deee5c64ed9cdd4ebc20dbe49.png

Some Tips Follow Everyone : 

1.Don't copy or paste: Many members of the forum make this mistake.  As a result, they are banned.  Newcomers should never make these mistakes.  Because copying someone else's post is forbidden in the forum.  So you will be aware of this.

2.Don't Spam: There are many who repeat the same topic over and over again.  This is called double post spam.  So no one will make such mistakes.

3. Don't cheating: Many members cheat in the forum.  They copy one line from another's post and another line from another's post.  Anyone who posts in this way is called a cheater.  Again many copy from blogs.  So don't make such a mistake.  If you make such a mistake, you will be banned.

4.Don't rating cheat: Many people abuse to get ratings.  If someone has abused the rating, he will be cheating.  And those who cheat to get a rating are banned  So you have to be careful

5. Don't useless post Those who post inferior on the forum will one day be banned.  Because it is forbidden to post low quality in the forum.  You need to post good quality and relevant topics.  And must be posted by more than 100 characters.

Cryptotalk all member wellcome🤩

You have made a point. These new guys are just focused on earning and that is what makes them post things that are meaningless. So I urge everyone to avoid doing that and make to always make a research before making any post to avoid being removed from the forum.

22 hours ago, PreO😍alina26 said:

many new members joined the forum and were banned after working on the forum without following the rules. So they must be careful and act according to the rules of the forum

New members are banned.  Because they don't work like rules, they post inferior.  So you have to do good quality work, and follow all the rules.

1 hour ago, othmanmosaic2 said:

These new guys are just focused on earning and that is what makes them post things that are meaningless. So I urge everyone to avoid doing that and make to always make a research before making any post to avoid being removed from the forum.

Those who work in the forum only for money will never be able to survive in the forum.  Because as a result they will post very quickly and the post will not be meaningful.  So everyone has to post good quality and follow the rules

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi 

There are many tips that can be given to new members, one of these tips do not rush to win, but be patient to get what you want , and i can add a tip , in the beginning watch and learn .

Good luck for new members 💙

Thank you for these important and useful advice.  New members must adhere to these tips and strictly adhere to them to avoid warning and banning points.  I advise everyone to use their time to read all the posts in all sections of this wonderful forum to increase their knowledge.  The greater the knowledge, the better the content of our posts and the better reputation we get, and thus we will earn money.

• +4 1

all of us faced some problems so after my reading to the rules i understood this forum easily and i am ready to explain the rules to anybody need to any help

Yes you are right, I advice to all members be a honest members of this forum because honesty is the best policy. Don't copy and paste the posts of other members. Don't make rush for earning. Try to create useful and unique contents.

Hi dear you can read the rules and try to follow the rules. You can easily work on it. Do not hesitate from this platforum. I hope you try best to work on it. I hope you understand.

• +4 1

Hello everyone, I believe that patience is one of the most important factors that beginners must take into account to work on the cryptotalk platform, because we must invest a lot of time to prepare ourselves in the best way to get the best results, there is also another important factor that is knowledge, because without it, we will not have the skills or concepts to make our publications and comments.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for these valuable advice. We, as new members of this generous platform, must abide by the instructions and rules and abide by them.

I think you always follow the rules and regulations of this forum. Don't copy paste from others comments. If you are not following this forum it will be difficult to survive for you of this forum. This forum is the best for earning, i love cryptotalk forum

First of all a newbie should read all the rules and regulations of this forum and they should maintain it properly. They have to create their first 100 free posts and after completing they have to make 20 useful posts per day and they can get payment for it. 

thanks so much mate,  this are the tips we have to follow if we don't want to be bann in this forum. We should always try to be following the forum rules and regulations so that we wont face any difficulty.  Creating our post and topics is the best way for us to share our experience too. 

Here are some tips:

_ Do not use a translator

Google or any automatic translator. Posting Yobit tokens is prohibited!

_ Begging is forbidden.

_ For local language, local board only.

_ Copy and paste is prohibited even with a link to the source.

If you want to get tips for newcomers from me, I would say that the first task of new members in this forum is to know well about this forum and to be aware of all the rules of the forum.  And if you want to work in this forum, you have to create good content....

Thanks for your information these are the good teps to learn for every member is so important specially newcomer .try to used correct spelling and try to post positive and informative. Don't be negative comments. Try to obey the group rules otherwise you will be banned.try to help the other members. Best of luck 

Thank you for these useful tips my friend ,, we must all be able to spread useful ideas to others and always strive to make the forum a place to increase knowledge and learning, not only a means of making money, we need to cooperate in order to contribute to building a bright future for the world of cryptography

As a new comer newbie in the world if crypto talk currency platform you should try to follow the basic rules and regulations of the forum and make sure you don't violet any of them because it may lead you to warning point, restrictions and even banned from the forum, try to make posts that are meaningful useful and educative which will attract the interest of other members of the forum to be able to give positive reputation don't copy other members post and make sure your post are not less than 100 characters

Those are useful tips which if all members abide yo could live them with the joyous moment with the best of earnings in this forum as the are a most abide to. Thanks a lot for the reminder.