Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Netherlove

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications?

Good friend of cryptotalk, first of all, thank you to go to this forum and to the community to solve your doubts and my humble opinion is that I have not known another forum that pays for publications such as cryptotalk since it pays for our work very well, our effort and dedication It is recognized very well by this wonderful forum so what I want to say is that there is no other like cryptotalk and much less superior to it. Thank you again for leaving this important topic, friend.

Edited by Danitalk

It is not easy to create topic and only post there because they have a high standard that also requires a skill but if you want you could explore it, but if you don't want that then crypto talk is the best choice.

Well in my case I don't have access to those rewards with this platform in my country. But the information that moves here is very valuable. Therefore I am already winning. The little time that I have been in this forum has clarified many doubts and I certainly recommend it. Even if you don't have an income from it.

In fact the cryptotalk platform actually pays.  You can make a lot of money from here.  For that you will get 20 thousand eighty seven in exchange for posting 20 every day.  This means a lot of valuable money.  You can earn this money in a short time

I don't know any other platform that pays better for making a post, in fact, I don't know any that pays for the simple fact of doing it. So I think it's the best one.

Yes you are right. CryptoTalk is very impressive platform where we can earn only doing posts and replies. This is also a big opportunity for beginners. 

I do not know if anyone else pays for posts, but here is a very good course for this, good earnings just for what we write, although for a more detailed post + positive reviews you can still not pay much.

Cryptocurrencies versus publishing I have no experience with is my first post and I gained knowledge and learning from here

I do not know, I doubt whether it will be the best, but the first post on sites that pay for publications, knowing that my country is one of the blockaded countries to pay

It is an oasis in the middle of the Criptotalk desert, I am really grateful. I am learning with her and also I generate profits at the same time. usually to learn one must spend money.

There are many ways to earn but all of thim is a small profits in my opinion crypto talk is the vedt way to get money but Unfortunately crypto talk doesn't accept paying to my country

You must analyze, research and obtain knowledge about cryptocurrencies to plan everything correctly. Here you will find what you need and also the rewards

I didn't know before that there were forums like cryptotalk that paid you to write about something related to crypto. It is a good idea to be rewarded for sharing our knowledge or opinion.
Of course, you have to give your best so that everything you post is recognized and rewarded by the community.

I have not come across any website that pays to post and chat before, cryptotalk is actually the first i have seen with good profit of up to 100sat per post. Isn't that just so cool? And you can also bring up brilliant ideas to share with people in the forum.

Cryptotalk is a very cool platform that doesn't regret paying people for making interesting posts on the forum. I haven't seen a single forum to pay people for posts yet. I really like Cryptotalk.

The truth is that I have been 1 week and I am surprised with cryproralk, I have been in this world of cryptocurrencies for years and I never found a forum like this the truth that you learn a lot and the payments are great.

My friend, if you are looking for credibility, this forum is the best in terms of payment and ease of dealing, but you must abide by the rules

There are many other forums but it is hard to work with

For me I prefer to stay in Crypto

• +1 1

I did not know of another platform that paid as much for publishing as cryptotalk, because of this post and all the comments I see that there are more places where you can earn money in the same way

There are other websites that pay you for publication. Chiefly among them is Bitcointalk which was developed in 2009.  Although legit, it's payment system of it is complex and complicated. In my opinion Cryptotalk is the platform that pays the best for publications.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Definitely CroptoTalk is one of the highest paying forums. I was discovering other forums paying for publications but most of it paying much less than CriptoTalk, therefore can say with guarantee that they are. 

I think, yes. I did not hear anything about other forums, where you can even be paid by writing posts! So, in my opinion you can really make good money with this forum which is just great!