How to register cryptotalk on yobit - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abuzar hashmi

How to register cryptotalk on yobit

Hello mate, you should register both so you can receive bitcoin and talktoken at the same time. I think this is the most interesting question i've ever seen in this forum. It's really easy to register something and you made me laugh. I hope you can be a efficient member in this forum with making informative posts and helping others.

• +2 1

On 11/24/2020 at 2:17 PM, Guru2050 said:

Enter both to start receiving payment for your work in talk coin and in BTC for compensation payment.

Just go to the space provided written email type in correctly your email you used while registering cryptotalk account and then click the next button close to it known as SAVE to get UID number. Do the same to last one. That's all 

I am new here thank you  this information is very helpful for me.I also want to registere my account on yobit 

Hello dear, the two options on the platform you must enter them because through the two options you benefit in a way where the first option gives you the currency of the conversation and the second option calculates the topics for you with Satoshi and gives you the number of useful posts that you have participated in.

• +2 1

Welcome to this forum. I think putting my email in crypto talk New is better than the crypto talk campaign. I hope I can help you and thank you.

If you have complete your 100 posts and you want to join your cryptotalk account on Yobit account to get the payment then You can go to yobit platform and select the UID and give the Gmail that you used to create the last cryptotalk account, after which your money will start coming. 

• +1 1

It's easy. Register your account in both cryptotalk new then cryptotalk campaign. Enter your email in column that is given in your Yobit account then click on the save button. Make sure that you must enter that password which you used for crypto. Then check the number of your posts and payment daily in Yobit.

Hi there mate. Thanks for the informations. I want to warn all the members to make their entries carefully. Once you made the entry you have no chance to change it, even the administrators say it is not possible to change the entered entry. I entered my e-mail for the TALK campaign wrongly and now there is no chance to change it and I can't join the campaign. So be careful everyone. Have a nice day and good luck in your earnings.

Hello dear colleagues of this great forum it is but everything is fine as many users have already responded in this publication, you simply have to put your email with which you registered on this platform called cryptotalk on the yobit platform are very simple steps
A big greeting to the whole community

• +5 1

Dear fellow you really shear an informative and too much useful information to link our crypto account to yobit account.it is very easy way to make link and I am glad to know it and will try it.

• +2 1

You need to go Yobit exchange where you can find profile click on profit window you will see the cryptotalk new compaign just put your cryptotalk email you will be registered on this platform you will also be able to see your cryptotalk id

If you want to register your account on yobit exchange platform then go to your browser and search yobit.net and register your account after filling the required information full and then save your gmail in cryptotalk new and cryptotalk campaign. And after saving Gmail , your UID will be registered. 

On 11/24/2020 at 4:38 PM, Abuzar hashmi said:

Greetings to all the members of this forum and I hope you are all well. Ever since I have been working on this forum, I have not been able to put my crypto email on Yobit account . Because there are two types of options available in yobit, One is CryptoTalk New and the other is CryptoTalk Campaign.I have to ask you which of these two options should I enter my e-mail on so that I can continue to receive my payment.

IMG_20201124_133830.jpg

You can enter your email in both  cryptotalk new and cryptotalk campaign. You can both got paid in those two. In cryptotalk new, you will get paid using the new token system. The cryptotalk campaign will paid you using the btc payment or the old payment of the yobit, but with the twist.

𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤  𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 . 𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐧  𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤.

It is very easy to work here, you can make money from here without any pressure. Tokens can be invested through Ubit, can also be earned from Telegram, you can also earn something better from Telegram. You can also invest in cryptocurrencies with Ubet.

On 31.12.2020 at 23:43, Iqra 220 said:

@AirHead dear I am getting in crypto talk campaign. Does it is harmful for me?.. I got worried about it. What is the difference between crypto talk campaign and new crypto talk. Please tell me.

Dear I don't know very much about it. I am getting paid in crypto talk campaign. Some people says that you should login from new crypto talk but from over there I am getting error.

Friend! It's okay, because there are two types of payouts, and therefore, you need to register on two tabs! If you decide that you need to move forward somehow, but you get some unknown error, then immediately contact the administration so that it solves your problem, and you begin to receive really favorable offers!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Very informative post dear first off all when we join this form we can do 100 post on this form then the community check these posts are usefull are not then after the 100 posts approvel than we can make our yobit account and after opening our account we can do 20 posts on daily base after doing this we can get money from this form 

I think that this is not a problem once you become a member of cryptotalk, you will get access to add you email in the crypto campaign in yobit, click on the two campaign so that you will link up you mail address to start receiving your payment in yobit exchange site

• -1 1

@Abuzar hashmi @davy22 @Sadia_rupa113

You have the easiest work to which one can be able to gain that registry and so the solution right now is to be effective to what is happening right now we are all told to put in the similar email for both sites, they must be the same and we need to find that work that is effective that is working right now and well organized to it , you input in the space we have there and you find you are issued with a UID

• +2 1

On 11/26/2020 at 6:12 PM, Nezar said:

Welcome to you in order to be able to earn rewards from this forum. You must link this forum and put your address inside the Talc code campaign and inside the Bitcoin campaign. If you do not make the link, you will not be able to receive any profits

Thanks a lot dear. Now I'm using this account also and by creating this account we become able to see all our earn coins and talktoken on yobit screen in Cryptotalk Campaign and Cryptotalk New respectively. For this it mandatory to link your cryptotalk gmail with yobit account.👍

Yes this is it, it was easy to find but with this post it will be easier for beginners to make the connection and register the two websites to receive their payments. Remember to register in both the campaigns as they are both active, not just in the Talk campaign or Satoshi, we will receive both.

My friend, all you have to do is put your email address with a highly secure password and an available username. The registration method is very simple and the yobit exchange is not complicated. However, you may encounter difficulties at the beginning when you register on the forum.

Friend, being honest, I first registered on Yobit and then on the cryptotalk platform, that was easier but from what I understand you have to copy the email you used in the creation of your cryptotalk account, then paste it in the UID

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

On 11/26/2020 at 6:12 PM, Nezar said:

Welcome to you in order to be able to earn rewards from this forum. You must link this forum and put your address inside the Talc code campaign and inside the Bitcoin campaign. If you do not make the link, you will not be able to receive any profits

Thanks you give good info. Yes in order to register your cryptotalk to yobit, you need to copy the email that you used in creating your cryptotalk account.

This is compulsory for all the newbies in order to be able to register their CryptoTalk account with yobit to have access to monitor their daily and total useful posts and also to help them to see the daily earnings of their useful post. This procedure of registration is quite simple and the topic is well explained for the newbies.

You can register crypto talk to Yobit easily. You can copy the email address  which you are using to create the crypto talk account and then paste it in UID.