Accept criticism and negative reactions - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Accept criticism and negative reactions

Gentleman you said absolutely right you should to accept negative rating on your post and accept the the negative reputation this will be help you and encourage you to do the good work one thing I want to tell you that you should to use the good material in your topic

• -1 1

If we are making some kind of the mistakes that means we should not worry about it and we should accept the criticism and also we should improve ourselves on the basis of it.

That's a good point that you've made. That's for sure we have to be constructive and willing to accept the way the people think about us. If someone is correcting us then we should thank them and learn from that correction so that we can perform better then before. 

• +2 1

I love criticism because it reminds me that I am human and forced to make mistakes and sometimes when I make a mistake it costs me a lot, so it is important to find the right solution and the best thing right now. Work hard at it and do everything possible.  And correct.

• -1 1

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. Yes of course my dear friend I agree with you. Constructive criticism is always best for learn and earned money. Tells me another reason of this type.

The cryptotalk enables us to make useful posts and also give ratings to other members posts, be it negative or positive based on the quality of the post,but its quit unfortunate that some of the members never wants to b criticized in any possible way,they always wants to b supported,but that according to me isn't possible,we have different thoughts, ideas and our perspective of viewing things differs,so I see no reason why we shouldn't accept criticism

• +1 1

Yes, you must bear criticism for others, because this forum is for presenting ideas and opinions of others, even if they are negative or positive, and a promise that one idea is biased.

You are right, my friend, whoever does not accept criticism will not attain success. Our mistakes should be lessons to learn from. We must not give up, because the end of the road will make us forget the difficulty of the beginning. I hope beginners benefit from this post. 🤩

If there is anything wrong with our work, the critics will bring it to the fore. The subject should be looked at well, not badly. The subject should be looked at well, not badly. Because it gives us the opportunity to correct the mistakes of our edited work, which actually helps our work to gain more dynamism.

Yes, I believe that those who don't accept criticism can't be into cryptotalk for long , because despite you trying to make some good post, there must be someone who is ready to give you a negative rating, but that should not make you give up, it should actually make you work harder and prove them wrong.

Hi Friend, when we go to do any good work, there is no lack of critics around us. So we should take these criticism and move forward. If someone is criticized, it increases the spirit of our work.

Yes friend we need to accept critism and negative reputation because we are different and have different opinions with perspective so we would have those that are not in the group with good mind they will tend to be having bad inspiration in others because if the progress they are making which is always normal in life  

Of course, my friend, you are the topics that we are creating do not deserve positive listening, and we took negative hearing on them, so I think this is a good thing in order for us to improve the topics that we are creating

Of course you are very right because if we do a bad job we have to receive useless things and many complaints that is why we have to do a good job here on this Cryptotalk platform.

If you do any mistake and someone criticize your topic and if you put stuff material then you should have the ability to accept your mistake and never repeat it again because this is for your advantage you can improve yourself and if the criticism is meaningless then you should raise your voice against him.

Actually when people criticize on your comment or give nagitve rating dont worry just hold on and review your activity  and bring some change in this way you learn more and getting good rating

Yes, I accept criticism and responses, whether positive or negative, because it teaches me something new and directs me to the right path, because when someone gives me negative criticism, I have to improve myself, so that next time I try to present something better than before, so we must accept Criticism and negative responses so that we learn from our mistakes and succeed in the forum.

Dear mate your post is very well and if someone criticize our topic then we should accept it because criticism and negative reactions are the part of life and accept the criticism is not a crime therefore it helps us to grow when we see the reason why will we criticised.

• +2 1

I agree with you on that, we must have a sporty spirit and accept feedback, whether positive or negative. Negative reactions make you more eager to improve your posts and do a better job.

If the criticism is purposeful and seeks to correct a certain idea of a member who has published a topic that he thinks is correct, then that criticism is very good and must be accepted. But if the purpose of it is to suggest that a member’s post is worthless and is useless, then this is not considered criticism with frustration and lack of sense of responsibility.

Entirely getting negative responses will help you. Since they will call attention to what you fouled up, you ought to figure out how to acknowledge reactions since it can assist you with making things right. At that point the reward will be the positive responses, consider it the products of getting negative responses.

dear friend, i think that many of us hate criticism, and feel its weight on oneself upon hearing it .. and be ready to defend himself when facing criticism, as if he is facing an attack on his person or himself, and he has to prepare with the best methods and ideas to defend his logic or style.

Exposure to criticism is not an indication of the need to respond violently, but the most appropriate action is by trying to benefit from the words of criticism by making them our guide towards finding better ways to improve our efficiency in the coming times. But if you are one of those who take criticism personally, you should resort to silence for a while, such as taking two or more deep breaths and then responding. Doing this will cool your anger and make you more able to control your nerves.

Analysis ought to be taken appropriately. The issue is when individuals give negative standing. The negative rep should possibly be given if the post is pointless or absolutely annoying, yet in the event that youre going to give critiscm you ought to examine it first

Of course we have to accept criticism friend, worse always and as soon as it is a constructive criticism because there are people who only seek to do harm and we have to ignore them. I have to see several times publications of very good content and with great writing with negative evaluations, it is something that I do not understand and do not understand.

In my opinion, if I accept criticism and negative reactions because it is those two things that make us improve or want to improve even more because without those two things we could not improve that is why we always have to accept the criticism or opinions of others and negative evaluations because if we do something wrong what we must do is learn from that mistake and improve so that it does not happen again.

• Useful or interesting 1