Accept criticism and negative reactions - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Accept criticism and negative reactions

Yes, my friend. Give criticism, evaluations and appropriate responses to the posts and topics are very important, whether they are negative or positive, and they must be accepted and work better.

On 23/11/2020 at 6:17 AM, Raven said:

I came up in this topic because I saw some topic that they're being discouraged and not motivated when someone's criticizing their topic and giving them a bad ratings.

For me, if your thinking is just like that then I think you should stop doing cryptos. If you can't accept criticism, you can't succeed in cryptos. We need to accept what people say to us for good or even bad. We need criticism in cryptos because this will give us a chance to do something that can improve ourselves. Let's look at criticism as a motivation or encouragement to us because when we are motivated we can do anything and we can overcome our limitations. Don't let this criticism or bad rating pull you into the ground instead take this as our opportunity to start a new beginning.

Hopefully for those of me who have seen discouragement posts themselves, you can read it and give a little motivation to continue with crypto. Enjoy posting and always think positive.

I don't think criticism and negative comments can be avoided. Some people just criticise without solid or concrete evidence and I think that's bad. We will should try to confirm an information before criticising.

Well my friend criticism is finding a right way on this forum. Because when we get negative reputations then we learn from it but not repeat it it helps us to learn where we improve ourselves. So my friend always learning from mistakes not repeating it.

There is constructive criticism we have to take advantage of it
and there is destructive criticism we can simply ignore it

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yes we should bear the criticism and the reactions of the other members because this is their right to criticize any topic or post. But we should not give the bad reactions without deserving because this is very unfair act. We also should appreciate and encourage the members by giving them good reputations.

You say something good. Criticism helps us to correct our mistakes. Basically, a person who has a negative attitude benefits us. Because, we can find our mistakes and problems through this criticism. So, accept it in the way of life. 

Criticism is a part of life. We should accept it and learn from it. This will help us to improve ourself. If criticism is taken in positive manner we will learn from it.

You have really come up with a great topics. We should never get disappointed just by getting some negative reviews from a single member. Infact we should make the courage in ourselves to fave that criticism and make ourselves and our work better as you have mentioned above dear.

Everyone person gets some criticism on every stage of life but that is upto that person wehter he should accept the critics and give a reply to it by making himself even more better or just let the critics to end him.

I do accept criticism and negative reactions only if the other person has the reason to give me or make criticisms or negative reactions because it is thanks to that that I can improve or improve even more so as not to make those mistakes.

Negative rating or not agree with our point of view or information than we should find the reasons of criticism and than improve himself and in next try to perform best instead loose hope and stop continue work so for becoming successful we should learn from our mistakes which is highlights by our friends. learn always with our mistakes . Thanks .

Yes, I agree with you with these wonderful words, because our good and useful achievements earned us a positive reputation, kept us away from mistakes, and also gained us knowledge and experience.

No one is perfect so we will surely make mistakes in one way or another. This is why we should accept corrections from people who spot them. We are all going to make mistakes and we should always be willing to adjust and accept the mistakes.

Edited by kaliphatesani
  • +2 1

Yes mate, as a normal human being not even only on this forum, you are supposed to expect being criticize at any time. So also, nobody is above mistake so you should also expect negative ratings because you can't be excellent all the time. Have a nice day.

• +1 1

Criticism with good intention can help us to improve on mistakes that we normally do not see, the opinion of others is essential, when they congratulate us we should be grateful and when they also correct us, all this can serve as a lesson to improve day by day, if we do not accept the advice of others we can continue to believe that we are well and we will be in danger of suffering later.

We should accept criticism and negative points of our fellows.it will really be helpful in improving our hidden abilities.we tried our best to defeat our enemies and their talks and criticism.for this we make hard work which takes us to the destination of success.

We do not have the right to criticize other members or give them negative rate unless they have committed a forum's rule or did something wrong. We are all here seeking to build a career in crypto currency world and we are supposed to be supportive of each other. I usually do not use the negative evaluation with beginners and  I certainly keep it for the posts with violation of moral rules, like plagiarism and the like.

• +1 1

Yes, my dear friend, we must accept criticism and positive and negative responses to understand the opinions of other members and gain new perspectives to work in the field of investment.

For me, I accept negative reactions because they make me learn what my mistakes are, and I avoid committing them. They are useful, not bad. Criticism is part of our daily life, and we must accept it positively.

• +3 1

Not every person supports you. If you have supporters you have haters as well. But being discouraged by more people is a kind of motivated for a dedicated person as if people are letting you down it means you are superior to them. So just take it in a positive way and convert this discouragement into motivation.

• +3 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I am new on this fourm.I am making our posts usefull and helpfull to other members.I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.This fourm is real and trustfull.This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.

Indeed, I will acknowledge all negative reactions from everybody to gain from my errors and in the following occasions I will move away from them and right my misstep .. This is something delightful and it urges me to proceed

we can understand our fault by people's criticism..because if people don't negetive reputation we cant realize about our abilty to make useful post. if anybody comment bad about our post, we will inspire to make more useful post..

On 11/23/2020 at 10:17 AM, Raven said:

I came up in this topic because I saw some topic that they're being discouraged and not motivated when someone's criticizing their topic and giving them a bad ratings.

For me, if your thinking is just like that then I think you should stop doing cryptos. If you can't accept criticism, you can't succeed in cryptos. We need to accept what people say to us for good or even bad. We need criticism in cryptos because this will give us a chance to do something that can improve ourselves. Let's look at criticism as a motivation or encouragement to us because when we are motivated we can do anything and we can overcome our limitations. Don't let this criticism or bad rating pull you into the ground instead take this as our opportunity to start a new beginning.

Hopefully for those of me who have seen discouragement posts themselves, you can read it and give a little motivation to continue with crypto. Enjoy posting and always think positive.

Dear you are right many people around you work as a leg pulling. Because they want that you don't need to become a successful person. I also face criticism and negative reactions from others. But if there was no one who don't criticize you then you feel free . So success needed these persons.

• +2 1

Hello, in my opinion, the reviews are good because it helps you improve what you are doing, you do not have to get discouraged or depressed, on the contrary, you have to think about what your goals are and never leave them behind and when the reactions are negative it is a sign that your comments or publications They lack enthusiasm or credibility, be very careful and do things within the rules of the forum and everything will be good luck.

• +1 1