Challenge your self everyday - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1Muktar

Challenge your self everyday

Of course yes, I think that day by day we must challenge ourselves and not always play it safe, but be able to create and share with the rest, in this way it helps to grow oneself, the forum, and the other members.

Sometimes I do feel discourage on login in to the platform and do any comments or write on any topic but when I realize that not only the payment but the knowledge I get and gaining from forum is even very very important for me because as a student you need to and have to learn in any where you found yourself and in the aspect of learning and gaining more knowledge, I have to do my possible best and concentrate to gain more experience and knowledge here. 

• +1 1

Yes I have challenged myself for this platform to work hard everyday.

I have been working here for about two weeks and on a daily basis I give him about four or five hours a day.

This platform gave me a lot of experience with cryptocurrency.

This is a great platform to become the best cryptocurrency trader in the future.

I agree my lovely dear friend your post, because your post very informative for all. I'm daily prefer for challenge because if we do not face the daily challenge we wast only time here. I request when you face the challenge, you success here. Daily new topic post here and this platform about create topics different people's face challenge 

• +4 1

Good suggestion and a wonderful effort to help your colleagues to become more active on this forum. Dear friend if all of us challenge our self everyday to make unique topic and share our new knowledge with our colleagues than it will be a great achievement for us. Best wishes for all 😊

Hello mate. Yes i agree you should never stick to a single thing always keep trying new things. Keep challenging you self keep taking risks this will improve your skills at good level. 

In truth, we ought to challenge ourselves to memorize an investigate the unused things in life. Life has numerous challenges in our journey and we must be arranged for those challenges. For case, in this stage, we have the challenge of making one of a kind subjects. It is difficult but not incomprehensible. We ought to think and watch our environment. We will see the posts of our senior individuals. In the event that we have arranged ourselves for the challenge, we are aiming to accomplish it for beyond any doubt.

• -3 1

You are right my friend we are the members of this forum like a family so it is our formost duty to make it strong and popular. We should challenge ourselves to work hard by making useful topics and posts. 

Yes challenging in all aspects is very good idea and guidance, when you do something today,try to do higher tommorow and gain more knowledge and experience through this alone I can say someone will keep on moving as he or she put it in mind that he wants to do it more than yesterday.

Yes I agree with you. I think it is very interesting do no doubt my dear if you do challenge yourself then you will be able more successful than the others because you make  a challenge yourself. So do it.

• +1 1

As a beginner, you don't need to force yourself to make new topics and start a content here, you do not need to be too harsh on yourself but the FIRST THING you can do here is to seek knowledge about cryptocurrency. If you have enough knowledge, you will be more certain on what topics really need here in the forum to be share with other members.

Creating new contents are subjects aren't as smooth as they seem, being innovative and getting humans to trust in what you do takes a whole lot of braveness and a whole lot of digging into your internal strength. Most humans have very little understanding in any respect approximately cryptocurrency that is one of the motives why the subjects are constantly statements as opposed to questions.

We want to undertaking ourselves extra and create a fashionable which could set us other than different platforms. This can handiest be performed if we do extra researches and provide you with contents that might be extra educative and extra humans could be carried along.

I think that if we all work together we can do something even more wonderful here, challenging ourselves day by day is important but not only in creating themes, if not in learning more, the more knowledge you have, the easier your task will be done. to create new themes that really contribute to the community.

Wom work to challenge yourself.If you work with challenges, you can stay in a good position.And it is very easy to succeed in any task. Because the challenge leads to success and forces to be successful.

yes , i think you have post unique topic this time. Life is the name of challenge and we have to deal with challanges with our expriences and wisdom not be in hurry . Keep posting same like as unique topics. 

• +1 1

Totally agree with you. We should research more and more and find new topics. We should do our best for this and earn money as well learn about the forum. Always try to create useful posts and try to avoid grammar mistakes

My friend. I appreciate you for this post. Now it is our responsibility to make this platform strong. Creating a new content is really a hard matt. We should challenge our self with positivity. So we should create new post so that other people get benefit. 

If we challenge ourselves every day to write a topic then we can write a much better topic.We need enough knowledge to write topics because we share knowledge on topics so we will post to others so that we can gain knowledge.

You really have a good idea. In order to see more new topics in this forum, we need to challenge ourselves to create at least one or two topics a day. So that we will have more new topics available in the forum. 

Yes, this is a very good thing Yes i'm happy Someone thought of it We must challenge ourselves This will help us find our mind And we will think of something new If we go with the same topic In this way you can read the negative effect on our platform. 

• +3 1

I totally agree with you...this challenge is a good thing for all members to try and bring up new topics for the benefit of all.

My friend, your thinking to motivate members to create themes is an issue in itself. I'd like to thank you, but my dear, there are certain representatives who don't have new proposals to raise, but these people don't blame them.

Edited by sugulalia

Hi. Hope this meets you well. I want to write on a very serious issue and that is the issue of scarce new topics, sometimes I feel as if we have nothing new to write about in this platform, all the posts I see are those made some months ago, I rearly see new topics

I think that what distinguishes crypto is the big changes that occur in this field, especially in the prices of cryptocurrencies, which creates a general atmosphere here to publish new topics for discussion with members, but nevertheless it is preferable to learn and outsource also so that we can get new topics

Hey friends, the challenge here has another perspective. In the world of cryptocurrencies, you need to be a challenging, skilled at reading, analyzing, and following up on topics with skilled members and leveraging their expertise.