Challenge your self everyday - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1Muktar

Challenge your self everyday

Thank you friend for creating this useful and motivated topic. It is true that there one person who challenge himself definitely will gain the achievement. I am new here and it is my first day, and I have challenged myself to post first 100 posts in 2 days.

Yes, I agree with you. There are many repeated topics in different formats. It is very important to keep abreast of developments and publish unique topics to add greater benefits to the members and the forum.

Yes mate we need to challenge ourselves for making new topics that are more important and educative that will increase the other members of the crypto talk currency platform in knowledge and experience to be able to make profits benefits and values 

Indeed this is a smart thought. It will be an extraordinary assistance from your side not exclusively to the discussion yet in addition for yourself also. Since, supposing that you post innovative substance, the perusers are dazzled and are pulled in towards your posts. They follow you and you likewise get more standing. In this way, it is something like give and take.

Yes, my friend
Senior and old members of the forum must create new and innovative topics so that all users can benefit and share their opinions.

• +1 1

Of course, each member should try to publish at least one new topic daily. Publishing a unique topic every day will be of great benefit to us and we will get to learn something new. The new topic will further improve the quality of the forum and make the forum more active.

A very nice suggestion, my friend, indeed, we all have to look at length on topics related to cryptocurrencies and collect useful ideas and write a useful post that contains new and important content for all members. If we continue to repeat the same topics, we will not achieve the forum’s goal of providing more knowledge and experience.

My friend, I have not seen for several months a rare topic in this forum, and sometimes I feel that no one has written a new topic, as it all dates back to an earlier time, so I ask members, especially new ones, to work to educate themselves and that everyone itself unites to make any new topic and It is also important for mediators to publish more topics to work together and build an innovative and informative platform

• +2 1

Hi 
It's a new and wonderful idea to challenge yourself every day to come out with a force that will drive you forward to success.
Well done, my friend. that's a topic worth commenting on.

Check out the new topic again. So I would like to challenge the members to look more deeply to create a new, useful and interesting topic. We need to learn more and more crypto day by day to create new ones. We should give our time in this forum and work hard and create new or useful topics by following the rules because now they are learning but if we post word as your post.

The reason behind the repetition of the same topics is not to remember what was raised from them, but our dear friends in the forum raise the same topics, but in a different form and everyone responds with the same past words, that is, there is nothing new. Please consider the issue before publishing it

Hello dude, i think that we most challenge ourselves everyday if really we want to achieve greatness, and we most also do that if we want to create useful and sensitive topics that will benefit all the members of the platform. 

I agree with you. We need new topics to increase our knowledge of this currency, the goals of the forum, and what are the new updates

Dear friend, in my personal opinion, there is no problem in raising duplicate topics, as there are new members who are not familiar with them every day. The number of junior members in this forum increases. I hope everyone will participate even if the topic is repeated so that the new members benefit

Dear we should take risks and do adventures because in this way we will learn more. We should be creative and always try new things without any fear because when we work with fear then we  will not be confident.

Recently, I noticed a lot of recurring topics, so I advise members, especially new members, to search for topics before publishing to avoid duplication.

• +2 1

The challenge among members increases the level of knowledge that everyone has .. and achieves great success in general .. But when you challenge yourself, you move to a new and strong stage, and also knowledge will be of everyone’s share .. I wish you good luck.

Every morning, everyone should ask themselves what they will do for the day, so we can choose our role and complete it with patience and hard work comments with new content.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend there are some members who publish new and useful publications every day. But we must all present new and useful contents. Some members publish the same publications that were previously presented in this forum. This is definitely wrong because we will not be able to develop this forum and gain new information. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Dear,There are many challenges in life and we must be prepared for these challenges. In reality, we should be challenged to explore new things in our lives. On this platform, for example, we have the challenge of creating unique topics. It is difficult but not impossible. We need to think and observe our surroundings. We can see the posts of our senior members. If we prepare ourselves for the challenge, we are going to achieve it.

• +5 1

We always have to challenge ourselves day by day because if we never challenge ourselves or challenge ourselves we will never be able to advance. In my personal opinion, it should be in this forum from old posts because it can help us much more to challenge everyday in our daily life. I think this can also very much benefited for everyone if we challenge ourselves everyday. This can obviously help us in any time of our work .We can also be able to take risk if we challenge ourselves.

On 11/22/2020 at 11:25 AM, Roarnoman12 said:

Life has many challenges for us and we must be prepared for those challenges. In fact, we should challenge ourselves to learn an explore the new things in life. For example, in this platform, we have the challenge of creating unique topics. It is hard but not impossible. We have to think and observe our surroundings. We can see the posts of our senior members. If we have prepared ourselves for the challenge, we are going to achieve it for sure.

Yes I agree that only challenges are winning by the everyone's success in the future and Life. So be always challenger and as well as win the game and information for further struggling is necessary.

Absolutely, the challenge is what creates success, and at the same time it gains us new topics and enriches our knowledge, especially for beginners, with this wonderful forum. Good luck

To create and achieve new things or new topics, we must challenge ourselves in order to give hope for tomorrow, and set goals before our eyes to walk in the right footsteps, but in this forum more and more topics must be read not only in the beginners section to include all information related to cryptocurrencies and adherence to its laws. . After you complete your knowledge and challenge yourself, your thinking will be enlightened to find new, important and useful topics, that are not repetitive or unwanted. Good luck everyone.

Yes, my friend, of course, we must challenge ourselves in order to obtain information and restructure it in order to reach the best and achieve the best amount of information. Thank you.