How did you come to know about crypto? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teebasas

How did you come to know about crypto?

Yes, basically!  Of course my friends are also working on the Cryptotalk forum.  My friend told me about the important issues of Cryptotalk Forum. He said that this forum is very helpful for the members. The importance of the information given here is important.

I came to know about the forum through yobit. I have been trading in yobit for quite sometime now  I learnt about this forum through their telegram channel where users discuss. I came in in registered ang I have been making a lot of improvement since I joined this forum because I have seen different categories of making things happen.

RequeAfter my friend lost his job, he got a job. 

Until he saw this work inside the forum and loved this work very much and told me about it so I joined the work and I loved it and so my story with cryptocurrency has begun

A friend of mine told me about cryptotalk at first.then my interest was increased to lusten her.because it it an wonderful platform for earning money as well as fullfill my all desiers.

A younger brother from my area used to work at cryptotalk.  And he made a lot of money.  So I ask him how he earns money.  He tells me he works at cryptotalk, then I start working at cryptotalk too.  This is how I came to cryptotalk.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

It just happened and it happened while listening to Radio and to me its one of the best thing that works for me so to me its really to put everything in the right perspective, I lost my role when I did  not know what is bitcoin so to me we need to follow everything in the same, its really important we do that.

• +3 2

my close friend work this crypto site after that he suggest me joint this site already he earn money a lot of after that i am joint here then i will asked him how to work this site then he learn me all system then i am came to crypto.

thanks 

• +1 1

I was introduced to cryptocurrency by a friend of mine who at that time was already more or less versed in cryptocurrency, after that I started working with cryptocurrency

• +1 1

I get to know about this forum from a friend and I went further to make  more research about this forum and I end up getting it more interested after see testimony from other members.

Well, my friends I would like to share my experience of knowing about Cryptocurrency. Before I came to here, I didn't know about a single word of Cryptocurrency as well as trading also. I just came here to earn because I have heard to my friend about this place where I can post and get money. Then I came here and found this place also very useful for learning about Cryptocurrency and trading as well as earning. So I must can say that I have been gotten all the information about Cryptocurrency from this forum since I am here till now.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Many of my friends were working on this forum very long ago and they gave me complete guidance of this forum and then I came to know this forum and then I started working here. And then at their behest I started working on this forum. And now I am working on this forum, which is because on this forum I can get a lot of knowledge and information along with money at the same time. I love to work on this forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hi mates,  first time my czn told me about this amazing work.  He told me about its benefits. He helps me a lot to reach this site.  I was totally unaware of this site and this amazing work. 

• +3 1

I have come to know about crypto from my university friend. First when he tell about cryptotalk I have ignore him. But after some time I have start working on the forum of cryptotalk. This forum is a good source of earning and learning about the cryptocurrencies and cryptoworld. I have gained a lot of knowledge from this forum.

• +1 1

On 11/22/2020 at 11:12 AM, teebasas said:

I want to know how you came to know about the forum. As for me a family member enlightened me and I love the site already. Though I have not start earning yet but I've been learning and gaining more knowledge from it.

I already knew about Bitcoin about 7-8 years ago but I set it aside because I think that it will just be a waste of money then my friend just reintroduced me the crypto currency and cryptotalk and that is when I started to use it.

• +2 1

when I first entered cryptocurrency, i had little know-how of cryptocurrency. but now slowly i have gained a number of information approximately cryptocurrency in collaboration with all the individuals on this forum. this forum is sincerely appropriate.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

A friend of mine talked to me about this site and explained to me about the world of cryptocurrencies, and he gave me an information base to start with my work in the forum.
Then I went in and read the beginners section and this is how I started my journey in this wonderful forum and now I am very happy with the work!

Hi dear, I love to search for ways to gain and learn more experiences, I watch YouTube and search back to me this forum, I entered and worked account, I started learning experiences here, encryption is very wonderful and useful. 

• +5 1

I met bitcoin through a friend who told me about the advantages it offered and I decided to start exploring this crypto world

• +1 2

I know about crypto forum from my Facebook group. One of my Facebook friend suggest me to join crypto for free earning. I found it interesting that time and now I feel it's a legit site.

• +1 1

I actually got to know about Crypto through a friend of mine who has been into Crypto trading for some while. He introduced CryptoTalk to me that i will learn a lot on Crypto trading and also have the opportunity to meet experience people in Crypto world and also earn from the website. I am just happy to be here.

I was working on bitcoin faucets and I was angry because it was a waste of time so I saw on social media people talking about a social networking site for cryptocurrencies, so I entered it and was surprised that they are paying money for learning

A friend of mine introduced me to this form and I didn't take much interest in it before but when I joined it I became very interested in it and found it very useful.

Now I'm very happy because i join this forum.

• +1 1

Actually I got information about this forum through my friend. Firstly I did not paid an attention to my friend's advice because I have been go through with many scams. But then our University ended its physical classes due to covid and I was free at home. There was nothing to do and then one day I used this forum also got reviews of Google. And I realised that this forum has great benefits for students. As they can support them financially by using this platform. And also can acquire great information regarding cryptocurrencies and improve my English skills.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes, my friend, I was looking a lot for information on cryptocurrencies, but I did not find enough information to make me able to work with it, and one day while I was searching I found the name of the forum, but it did not occur to me to register with it because I expected that it would be a weak forum and it would be a waste of time, after a short time I saw My friend works on it. I read a lot of articles and I really felt it was important, and then I registered and started learning and publishing here.

• +2 1

you can gain a few ideas and information approximately cryptocurrency here and thanks to this cryptocurrency discussion board you could additionally enhance your english capabilities and the reasons why some humans need it we also can create or post our thoughts and useful topics so we can earn extra cash  here.  you need to be patient and paintings difficult.

• +1 1
  • +2 1