Don't be greedy on good ratings. - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't be greedy on good ratings.

Yeah its a very important topic friend and thanks for helping us with your knowledge you are right we have to investigate before creating a topic to have knowledge of what we are going to publish so that it is useful for all the people in the platform and get a good rating have a good day thanks.

Thank you dear for your good advice. We shouldn't be greedy for getting good ratimgs. But we should try to make good posts. If we share a good content then automatically good ratings will come. Otherwise peoples do not like your posts. 

My friend thought that this thing depends on how you create your posts and make them useful for me to read and when it attracts the attention of the audience in the forum and this main thing

Your ratings depends on the information you want to share with others. If you only have a minimal amount of knowledge you can not gain high ratings because you can only share limited ideas but if you are willing to learn you can be also willing to share.

Actually, It is good to give good rating to post as it tend to encourage one write new informative to topic. In fact,The reputation is given according to the quality of the comment and the topic, and that is helpful. But,You don't expect to get reputation on every post you made when the consent is not knowledgeable or informative in anyway. So work hard.

You are right, if the post is useful then why will I give a good reputation? Well, I also will definitely not give a negative reputation, but the matter of getting a good reputation is based on the content of your post only.

Hello dear members I hope you all are doing great job on this platform in India in July firstly I want to tell you that dear your post is very beneficial for me in every nubian Bikaner who is working on this platform thank you for sharing with us a beneficial and knowledgeable post

I agree with you.  You should not be greedy to get a good rating.  Because it can be wrong to get higher rating.  So we should work within the limit.

Always try to focus all of your attention and thinking about what you write and put all your valuable information in order to win friends with your good reputation, and do not be stingy with any useful information that you are familiar with, I advise you to work hard and follow the rules and I am confident that you will reach your goal easily.

• +4 1

Yes, I agree with you on this, we must give the good reputation only to the people who deserve it, if the post is really useful then it is appropriate for you to give it a good reputation because that will motivate him to provide more 

This is true, my friend .. You must focus on the content of the submitted post in order to automatically get a good reputation and not focus on the large number of useless posts.

Rating depends on your knowledge because as much your comments is better with full of knowledge and gramer  then you will get good likes. 

My friend, you are right. If you want to build a good reputation in this forum, you should do your homework before posting so that you can provide accurate information to the other members. However, there is something much more critical than a good reputation: intelligence. You will become more effective or trader in the near future if you try to boost your knowledge of the crypto environment.

It is a very clear fact that you must post good and useful content if you want to receive good ratings for your posts. Unless they can find it useful for them, people won't like your posts otherwise. It is therefore also our responsibility to make good posts and content that should help others to improve the forum, which are useful and valuable

Yes friends, if you want your rating to be saved, then you should do your work well because you can no longer use multiple accounts for good ratings and in greedy way you will harm yourself. 

• +5 1

Always strive and give your complete attention and thought to what you write, and provide all of your valuable information in order to win friends and maintain a good reputation. Do not be stingy with any valuable information that you are familiar with. I advise you to work hard and obey the law, and I am sure that you can easily achieve your target.

Well, this is evaluated by the workers in cryptocurrencies and depends on the amount of information in your post that attracts the attention of the gathering and benefit from it

Of course my dear friend, we don't have to be greedy to get the reviews, just work hard and work hard to create useful posts and stick to the rules and automatically you will get the positive reviews, and you need to get one positive evaluation and don't need to be greedy for many of the reviews.

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend, that it is really important to work on creating a topic with very good content that will definitely promote you and the forum. You should pay attention to all the details, the format of the topic, the illustrations, the links that indicate the sources of information.
This will make the topic really useful and get reputations.

• +2 1

I think now it became more difficult to get a reputation for the posts after stopping the payment for the audiences a while ago, so our posts should be more attractive to the readers to get a reputation, if the talk currency did not collapse in this way it would be no problem if you did not receive a reputation for your posts then you will be satisfied with the talk currency.

• +3 1

If you post content or post material are too good, useful and informative then you will get the reputation points or good rating. Many people do not focus on this because they don't know that good rating is very important for their account. If anyone wants that he get high rating then he should work hard and focus on their post material. 

I want to thank you for bringing this up.Some of the worst things a person can do here are unhelpful topics and purposeful content.I also want to thank the forum administrators who delete such shoddy posts

In reality, this is sound and caring advice from someone with a decent heart who wants the best for everyone on this wonderful forum. You're almost there with your point, brother, as this will enable the more senior and seasoned members of our group to post important topics that will be of great assistance to the newcomers. God bless all even more as we demonstrate our love for one another by assisting one another with interesting topics.

Excellent subject, and thank you for sharing your experience with us. You are correct, we must research before developing a topic in order to know what we are going to publish so that it is beneficial to everyone in the forum and receives a good rating.

Our assignment taught would be to make sure we posts in helpful informations about Cryptocurrency and everything related to it, because they is our primary work then we should try and do so and trust me We am sure we will receive as much positive rating as we deserve from members of the forum. Positive ratings allow us to receive BTC payments, so make a positive contribution to earn them.