Cryptotalk application - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

Cryptotalk application

Presently cryptotalk doesn't have any mobile application. The sites is very much functional without an app., be careful and beware of scammers, don't download any application for yobit or cryptotalk because they are both yet to create an app for there sites.

According to my knowledge there is no need of application for the purpose of earnings on-line crypto currency in Yobit account. The forum provide using website available all information and experience in a very fast and efficient way. So I like the website and forum for sharing news and updates.

Hello friend, a nice idea, but here we will face two kinds of obstacles. The first obstacle is that we do not obtain an original and guaranteed application, so if the application is not officially launched by the site, do not download a fake application, this will not work as required,

And the second obstacle, even if the previous command worked, my friend, it would not be strong enough for us to use it. There are many sections, tens of pages, hundreds of topics and a thousand comments, and this will require a powerful device to use.

And do not forget also the problem of little memory on the devices of some of the members, the site will not require a memory like the application, my dear, but if the two previous problems are solved, this will be really nice, thank you my friend.

• +2 1

A good idea and a nice suggestion is to create an application for this forum so that everyone can benefit from it and make things easy for web browsers, especially those who work on the phone. This will make it easier for them.

• +4 1

If you are right and I agree I hope that the forum administrators create a queue for smart phones where we can work comfortably because not everyone has a computer and I think that with an application will call more people to join and can work here.

My dear, it is a great idea to create an application for this forum where everyone can benefit,And t We will be able to get what we want on this wonderful platform.

Hello friend .. It is a good idea, but using the application I think it will make hacking and fraud matters easier, and working on an application I think will be slow due to the servers .. but it is a good idea if we are careful about these matters.

We don't have any official information about any such application of Cryptotalk and Yobit; but if is there any, I would suggest you to don't download it because it could be scam or fake because Cryptotalk didn't launched any of their application officially.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In fact, my friend, I do not think it is necessary to have an application for crypto talk or Yobit because of the ease of accessing them through the browser, and you can also put a shortcut for each of them on the home screen of your device

• +3 1

Do not just download any fake application. I hope it will develop its app sooner so it becomes more easier in coming days.keeps me company and makes me work faster, and also I do reply to messages which appears on my notification bar , doing this makes me not to feel bored and helps me to accomplish my taskwill be slow in processing some pages. 

Yes, but I think that the number of users will increase tremendously, which will lead to a lot of errors and an increase in the number of cheaters and hackers, so I do not like this suggestion. Thank you.

• +3 1

It is a good idea to have a Yobit application. Things will be easier for us than the browser. We hope the administration will work on this wonderful idea

Diffently, it would have been nice if CryptoTalk and Yobit can create an application for all members to make our posts and comments as this will make having access to the website more easier and comfortable. Actually, working in the forum would be easier and faster and alot people would have access to it very easily. It would certainly be a nice achievement.

Yes, I think it is a great idea, there are many mobile users who are members of this site, and in fact it is difficult to open the forum through the browser due to the incompatibility between browsers and mobile phone systems, the topic will be much easier in the event of a forum application.

It is a nice idea dear I support your idea. Creating their own application of the cryptotalk forum is very benefit for the smartphone users and after creating an application of this forum they can easily access the forum because we never  access this forum on smartphones without switching our browser into desktop site mode.

I particularly agree with your suggestion that these two platforms grow by developing their own applications. With regard to the Cryptotalk application, the only drawback that I appreciate is the inability to write from a mobile device, as writing from there is somewhat cumbersome for me. More importantly, for Yobit, having an application that facilitates monitoring and performing operations from our cellular device would be very useful.

Hello mate, your thinking is extremely strange but straight to me. In one time, you are true but in another you are looking fail. According to me yobit or crypto talk is a great and huge opportunity and they cannot be fixed into an app so it's difficult to do it as you are suggesting.

I believe they had anything in thought, but it is not a bad thing in my opinion, but right now, if they try to get myself into crypto chat, you will be told that you are blocked, but this is before trying via your smart phone, which does not function very well, but it appears that it still has anything significant moving on, because they have preparing to develop it.

It is a good suggestion, my friend, to launch the cryptotalk and yobit app. That would be a quantum leap and a great improvement. I'm very excited about that and I hope that will happen.

• +4 1

Well my friend, it is very comfortable for this forum to have its own application as work in this area becomes more flexible Therefore, this proposal must reach the heads of this forum

• +1 1

I think they had that in mind and to me its not such a bad thing but as of now , you try getting into crypto talk they tell you that you have been restricted but this is after trying through your mobile, it does not work that well but it seems it still does have something important going on they have plans to launch it

I think if crypto authority do this it will be very much helpful for all users. Because when they will release an application then we can work with more speed. As a result there Will be more and more discussion about cryptocurrency in this forum. 

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this discussion for your questions, but I think that an application will be downloaded or downloaded from most websites, there will be many countries that are banned, which is what we do not wish.
Good luck

• +2 1

Yes, my dear friend, of course, you must be careful. There are no applications in the name of the currency or the platform. Beware of fraudsters. We are in the interesting and useful world of cryptography to gain knowledge, experience and money. Thank you.

An application for the forum? I don't think that really is important and would be more convenient. But I do agree that Yobit exchange should have a mobile application. It is because it is really hard to use the exchange on mobile and you need to use the browser to access the exchange. It would be more convenient if they would create a mobile application for Yobit.