Cryptotalk application - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

Cryptotalk application

It is a very nice idea, but it needs a lot of work from writing the lines of code and then the compatibility of this program with various operating systems from Android or other.
But it will definitely get easier to work on the site with its own app.

On 11/19/2020 at 3:53 PM, Husnyjaf said:

Hello friends am wondering if cryptotalk can make an application so that people can be using to make comments and post topics, also with yobit, if they both have an app it will make our work here easy and simple. So what you do suggest my friends. 

I think it will be very good if Cryptotalk make an application and this thing makes our work easy but I can now you can also easily do your work on this forum I think it is not so much difficult but if the application will launch then it will make our work easy.

there is no application of the CryptoTalk forum yet, but we are all very much looking forward to it.  yes, I'm used to the site, but the application would be much more convenient, yes.

Cryptotalk application it may not be possible for now and the moderator knows why their didn't create it yet but when you go play store alot of application on cryptocurrency are much their some may be scam.

I expect that this idea is close to realization and that the forum moderators are planning this step
When a forum-specific application is released, the forum's popularity will increase dramatically, as they will find it while searching the store even if their primary goal is not to search for this type of application.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Perhaps this suggestion is very good. It is easier to work and at the same time working on a web browser does not complain about anything also working on it is good and in the end we like the best for all members

Thank you for this suggestion . The application may be easier to use but I think working on the forum through the browser will be safer for member accounts. Perhaps experts can give us a better opinion on this.

I didn't get him wrong. Look at his answer in the fourth or fifth reply, page number 01. You find his answer about my observation, and then she did the correction on his topic. You can revise that through this screenshot, where you see the date of correction and the reason about is "error research..

• +2 1

Dear working on this plate forum is easy we need no any application .I think there is no application where we work on cryptotalk .Cryptotalk is a website where we work easily .

I think , I didn't get your point properly. Maybe you are giving suggestions that are not attainable. Basically, crypto talk and yobit don't have their application but if they possess , then it will be great to see.

• +5 1

Of course, I hope that our work will be easier and simpler, because now we spend three hours in this work after our government job and this consumes almost our time, so I hope that everything that improves our work will happen.

The members of cryptotalk is requesting the moderators for a long time to make an app for this. It will be much better if they do it. Then cryptotalk will be more popular and it will spread to millions of people, then our work will be more enjoyable. 

In my opinion, I think that if there is an application it will make things easier and logging in will be more secure
I hope that there will be an application for this forum soon

I do not think that the owners or developers of the forum will create an application, especially since accessing the site is easy and not difficult.
But I prefer having an application for the wallet, unlike the forum
Its presence as an application will help more, as well as this will include the normalization of quick orders for many things and that will help in working on it, as well as some details can be added to it, especially for security as the possibility of setting a password to enter the application that differs from the passwords for the registration data

• +3 1

I believe they had that in mind, and it is not a bad thing in my opinion, but right now, if you try to get into crypto chat, you will be told that you are blocked, but this is after trying via your mobile device, which does not function very well, but it appears that it still has something important going on, as they have plans to launch it.

The idea of creating an application I do not think is a good idea, especially in working with digital currencies .. .. There are gaps in the applications must be huge in terms of safety and in order to create an application you must work on the issue of safety

The reason for not creating a application for the site might only be well known to them, but friend this is very good suggestion because it will ease our work within the forum, very nice point you have raised dude

Crypto site is one of the most important sites that you can work on it is a wonderful and easy site but you must avoid mistakes and learn the rules.Terms and conditions of the site 
Read comments and experiences of others.

• +2 1

I agree with you, if an application is created for the Cryptotalk and yobit platform, then the work will become easier and the popularity of this forum will increase greatly, so I hope that an application will be created in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's great thought mate.If crypto is available in a application it would be great.Because it would more handy and useful for the user. Those who  are new can  easily use  the application  for there  regular post.

• +2 1

Working in site is also not diffocult .Although application of both will be more helpful but i warn you to be careful from fake applications.Try your best to work in crypto forum and gain a lot.

• +2 1

Yes, I really support your idea. If there was an application of crypto, that would make the work in a wider scale and perhaps easier, and it could be something that is already under study, so the members who supervised this forum would do anything in the interest of the forum.

On 11/19/2020 at 3:53 PM, Husnyjaf said:

Hello friends am wondering if cryptotalk can make an application so that people can be using to make comments and post topics, also with yobit, if they both have an app it will make our work here easy and simple. So what you do suggest my friends. 

My brother, I agree with your answer. I have read your answer and I will definitely share one thing with you. All your words are fine. Yes, that's right.If you want to say in your answer that yobit is an application then you are wrong saying this yobit is not an application. So if their application is made, I think it will be much easier for us to do our job. 

I think we can make our application when we set our cryptotalk acount on home screen. So it will open on one click like application.  So i think it good that we are using that way. So if you think a application is need then this decisions can take management.  But if you want to use like app then you can set on home screen. But we are here and we can earn and learn about most of things and it make more  secure. 

It is a good idea, and it will make it easy to access the forum, but I think the work in the forum is good and we can do well, the rest of the members can give their opinions on this topic.

• +2 1