Yobit/Website/Graphics - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Khan

Yobit/Website/Graphics

Dear CryptoTalk Users,

I am providing my service FREE for the Yobit related tasks like: Coins converting to USD and will send it to your Perfect Money/Skrill etc, [sending and receiving tax will be on you].

Website development will be charged very low and the starting price is 300 TALK Token upto 1500 TALK Token. Contact with me for Discussion, Availability and Price.

Graphic assets are on the fixed price of 200 TALK Token which include:
1) Social media Posts designs
2) Banners and Flyers
3) Instagram Post Designs etc.

4) YouTube Banners, Thumbnails, Channel Art, etc.

5) Facebook Banners, Post/Ad designs etc.

Other assets like sounds [for youtube videos etc], Intro and Outro, Logo Reveal etc, will be also provided.

Note: All the assets are Premium and will be copyright to your product/domain. Delivery of assets are 24hour, and if you need extra fast delivery then it will be 1 hour but with extra 50 TALK Token.

You can also pay me via [ BTC, ETH, Doge, TRX, XRP ]. Please let me know if you need any digital assets. I can also provide PAID software [license key's].

Happy Shopping.

Edited by Khan
mistake in words
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 11/19/2020 at 8:10 AM, Khan said:

Dear CryptoTalk Users,

I am providing my service FREE for the Yobit related tasks like: Coins converting to USD and will send it to your Perfect Money/Skrill etc, [sending and receiving tax will be on you].

Website development will be charged very low and the starting price is 300 TALK Token upto 1500 TALK Token. Contact with me for Discussion, Availability and Price.

Graphic assets are on the fixed price of 200 TALK Token which include:
1) Social media Posts designs
2) Banners and Flyers
3) Instagram Post Designs etc.

4) YouTube Banners, Thumbnails, Channel Art, etc.

5) Facebook Banners, Post/Ad designs etc.

Other assets like sounds [for youtube videos etc], Intro and Outro, Logo Reveal etc, will be also provided.

Note: All the assets are Premium and will be copyright to your product/domain. Delivery of assets are 24hour, and if you need extra fast delivery then it will be 1 hour but with extra 50 TALK Token.

You can also pay me via [ BTC, ETH, Doge, TRX, XRP ]. Please let me know if you need any digital assets. I can also provide PAID software [license key's].

Best wishesfor your work that you start. I need this work. But i suggest your for family and friends . Plz send me your profile link.

• +1 1

Thanku for providing such informative topic. It's very good plate form for anyone to earn money and get skilled and gain many achievements. This help to lose depression and gain self management and confidence,as you can see how the world is going on and what is happening in world now. Also provide better services to enables you a successfull trader.