Ethereum is the second important currency after Bitcoin - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
oshomesho1991

Ethereum is the second important currency after Bitcoin

Thank you for providing us with an interesting information about ethereum coin. We all know that ethereum is the second largest and valuable cryptocurrencies after bitcoin. Ethereum has a good project. 

Yes you are right dear mate. Ofcourse it is the 2nd best crypto coin available now. Ethereum is launched in 2015 and it created a big difference in the market. If is really affordable for the people compared to the bitcoin.

Yes, sir, You are entirely right. I keep a close eye on cryptocurrencies and monitor their prices on a regular basis. After bitcoin, the price of ethereum is steadily rising. I really admire your work on the history of ethereum.

This currency is considered one of the best and most popular cryptocurrencies as it gives us many advantages that can further develop the field of cryptocurrencies and make us get good work and profit.

Indeed ethereum is the second because the Ethereum currency is one of the best currencies that one can trade and invest in .. and it is very suitable for investors with small capitals .. and who do not have enough money to invest in bitcoin can invest in ethereum first.

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this great post and the important illustration of this coin. I hope to know from where this currency derives its strength
I think I should invest in it in the near future
Good luck

• +1 1

Ethereum is a good crypto currency and it's price is affordable in case of bitcoin the price is very high and it is difficult to buy a normal person.  Ethereum is easy to buy.

I've noticed that etherome is getting a lot of attention from a lot of traders and whales because of its successful project and support for its network.

It could one day become more important than bitcoin.

• +3 1

Any information about cryptocurrencies is important for those who work in them, and the definition of this currency is important, because it is an old currency as I mentioned, even if it did not reach the level of Bitcoin, but its value is good compared to the prices of many currencies.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, you gave a good report on this topic and gave me a good idea about the history of the creation of cryptocurrencies and ETH, as it is the second most powerful cryptocurrency in existence and differs in its market price, but sometimes it competes in the acquisition of the market and I think that investing in it is good and is useful in earning good profits in the future.

• +3 1

Yeah it is true it's a good Crypto coin for investment.it has two purposes it is used to trade as a digital currency exchange. And to run application and even to monetize work.it is most actively used blockchain.

The Ethereum currency in general is a good currency and a bit excellent and is not a new currency coming again after the PCT. This currency is likely to rise later after a bit stabilized.

• +1 1

I would like to thank you, my friend, for this information that you have shared with us. As a beginner, this information is important and useful.
  I think I would like to learn more about Ethereum and Bitcoin
I hope for you more useful posts

Hi dear 

Yea you are right etherum is the second largest currency after bitcoin and it is launched in 2015. It is also very profitable like bitcoin.

You shared a very good knowledge about etherum this is very helpful for those who are unaware from this.

All the best thank you. Keep posting

In spite of exchanging money, cryptocurrency is more flexible and cheaper than paper money because then you can do it whenever and has been for as frequently as you would like, whereas fiat currency, which also has a time frame that could only be used during business hours.

Welcome my friend here

It is very good that there are currencies that are relatively comparable to Bitcoin so that the Bitcoin currency is not the head of the cryptocurrency only. We have to diversify the heads of the currency here, this will benefit more than confining the currency to one head

All the best to everyone here and thank you my friend too

• +2 1

Thank you so much for your valuable topic. It helps me a lot. Since I am using this forum I  don't know about this.  Now I get it from the comments I know about this . thank you so much. Good luck. My best wishes to you. 

Ethereum is the second after bitcoin world wide . Ethereum launched in 2015 .Most expensive digital currency is bitcoin and the next position is for Ethereum. 

This is correct. Although the ETH is currently following on the shadow of Bitcoin, I think there will be a time when it totally differentiates itself from the movements of BTC. As of the 2.0 update, and the proof of staking concept, the network will reach new speeds and cheaper gas prices so the price and market cap may rise dramatically and the Ethereum may become great once again. Go Ethereum! 

Hi there greetings yes theorem is a good currency and it is a second best I think in my opinion and their price is a affordable and we can buy and make profit compared to the Bitcoin in their prices very very high and some of us could not afford to buy a bitcoin

• +3 1

To be sure significant data about the Ethereum cash, which is second just to Bitcoin, as its dispatch in 2015 and its proceeded with development in this expansion demonstrates its effectiveness, rivalry and coherence in the coming years.

Yes, Ethereum is the second most popular cryptocurrency coin. We should also learn about Ethereum and learn how to make a profit from investing.

It is true, that the Ethereum currency has gained great fame after Bitcoin and has become the focus of attention of all traders and investors, because it can achieve a lot of profits if we invested in it properly.