Ethereum is the second important currency after Bitcoin - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
oshomesho1991

Ethereum is the second important currency after Bitcoin

ethereum is the second important currency after Bitcoin, and it is also one of the oldest currencies and one of the most successful cryptocurrency projects. We return to the Ethereum currency, which is symbolized in ETH trading platforms. It is a cryptocurrency invented by the Russian programmer Vitalik Buterin
In a more clear definition, the Ethereum currency is a smart contract platform that enables developers to create decentralized applications dapps The currency was programmed and developed by the Russian Vitalik Buterin in 2013 and was 20 years old at the time and the ETH currency is the original currency of the Ethereum platform and also works as transaction fees for miners On the Ethereum network.
Ethereum is the pioneer in smart contracts based on the blockchain, and there are other currencies that try to imitate the Ethereum currency in this field, but so far it has not found any acceptance, as most digital currency projects are based on the Ethereum blockchain. When running on the blockchain, the smart contract becomes a computer program that works automatically. It executes automatically when certain conditions are met on the blockchain
Smart contracts allow the code to run exactly as it is programmed with no potential for downtime, censorship, fraud, or interference
For the third party.
This is why Ethereum is the currency of smart contracts and it can facilitate the exchange of money, content, property, shares, or anything of value.
The Ethereum Network coin launched on July 30, 2015 with the offering of 72 million Ethereum.

I hope I served you a benefit   😃

TQZpMLTSIgpO9EU9bXUuvEJFqGNGkJ38ssT4ja5k.png

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 10
  • +2 11
  • +3 5
  • +4 9
  • +5 4

10 hours ago, Smsadik420 said:

@oshomesho1991 after bitcoin it is the mostly used coins Worldwide. Every tokens that we see is ethereum based erc20 token. These tokens are the main reason why the ethereum are so famoused by now. Ethereum made it so easy that with the technology of blockchain you can create your own coin.  Ethereum based blockchain technology are so advanced that in near future we may see this coin surpass the bitcoin.

@Smsadik420
i am very excited to invest in this currency. I think it will become more important and its price will rise to record levels, especially as the demand for it increases daily

14 hours ago, Fatima121 said:

Ethereum, launched in 2015, is currently the second-largest digital currency by market cap after Bitcoin, although it lags behind the dominant cryptocurrency by a significant margin. As of January 2020, ethereums market cap is roughly 1/10 the size of Bitcoins

Fatima121
it may outperform Bitcoin with time, especially as it is more practical and easier to trade and use, and transfer transactions are made more quickly than Bitcoin.

• +5 1

6 minutes ago, Shazi veer said:

I also think same. 

Ethurim which is the one of the oldest curriencies. 

The old curriencies provides us a lot of profit. 

we can increase it's demand by work on this currency. 

At our Yobit we all can see in table and the cuuriency denoted by

ETH. 

is Ethurim and we can take benifits from this. 

This currency is also used for trading but I don't understand why it's demand is very low as compared to Bitcoins. 

These both are invented in same years. 

@Shazi veer

the decrease in demand for it is very expected, especially since Bitcoin is now rising rapidly
All investors are now focusing on tracking Bitcoin to reap profits
When bitcoin settles you will see a crazy rise in eth

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes my friend, Ethereum is the second after bitcoin worldwide. Ethereum launched in 2015. The most expensive digital currency is bitcoin and then the next position is Ethereum in the worldwide.

• +1 2

Ethereum still in the second place in coinmarketcap with a very high market cap and trading volume

even that ETH price looks too heavy and it didn't move up since months but im sure there is a high

chance for ETH to go more higher so the current price still good to invest

• +3 2

9 minutes ago, hani20980 said:

Ethereum still in the second place in coinmarketcap with a very high market cap and trading volume

even that ETH price looks too heavy and it didn't move up since months but im sure there is a high

@hani20980
my friend, the rally is coming soon, and the reason for it is not rising right now. All investors are focusing on taking profits from the bitcoin rally
It is a strong currency and will prove itself in the coming days

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Thanks for the advices. Yes correct etherium is the second cryptocurrency on coinmarketcap with almost 54B$ marketcap. There are a lots of reasons why etherium is succesfull. But for me the most important reason is that a lots of coin using erc-20 and people can create token based on erc-20.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +4 1

This is correct. Although the ETH is currently following on the shadow of Bitcoin, I think there will be a time when it totally differentiates itself from the movements of BTC. As of the 2.0 update, and the proof of staking concept, the network will reach new speeds and cheaper gas prices so the price and market cap may rise dramatically and the Ethereum may become great once again. Go Ethereum!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Ethereum currency in general is good. It is one of the old currencies and the second in terms of its issuance after Bitcoin. Its price is good and can be stored. It is likely to rise dramatically during the coming years.

• +1 1

In my opinion, Ethereum is a digital platform that adopts blockchain technology and its cryptocurrency ether is considered the largest and most important in the crypto market after bitcoin and its main function is to facilitate smart contracts and DApps, this means that Your reputation is on the rise, thanks to this type of technology.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, Ali33 said:

Thank you all my friend for this valuable information. Whereas I thought Ethereum was a special currency for miners! It seems to be the most popular currency in the dealings of buying and selling shares in companies specialized in producing smart parts. Can its value increase in the coming period ??

@Ali33
yes, we expect a significant increase in its price after the Bitcoin price stabilizes, it may reach $ 4000, as happened previously now, the market focus on Bitcoin, but everyone knows that it will not continue to rise for long and the monetary blocks will move towards eth.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

One thing about crypto currencies is that the more people use them for day to day or daily weekly or monthly transactions the more it appreciate and the more the moneytary  value increases.Etherum just started increasing this year especially at the start of the global lockdown and during which people saw it as a mean or saw a need to use it for transactions.currently ETH is said to be above 500$ and experts say it just started that we get to see anything.Some day the ETH will definitely hit the 10000$ point to will take time the only thing that can fasten it is constant use of it for transactions and adporting it globally

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Cryptocurrency is convenient and much better than a fiat currency in terms of transferring money because you can do it anytime as long as you want, unlike fiat currency which has a time limit you are only allowed for working hours.

• +1 1

That is right that Ethereum is one of the most popular open-source platforms that employ blockchain technology. In fact, Ethereum is the second-largest crypto platform by market cap after Bitcoin. Ethereum is used for ether, its own cryptocurrency, which is a good investment option. 

• +1 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah, your are absolutely right and you served us a benefit. This is very informative and interesting explanation about ETH. You explained the history of ETH very well. I didn't know this useful information. No doubt that ETH is an old currency and i always prefer ETH for trading but not bitcoin because BTC has highest rate and highly fluctuate on daily basis.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes, these days we can see that the popularity of ethereum has increased day by day as like bitcoin. These days the demand and supply of ethereum has increased. And this makes ethereum the second important coin these days. Ethereum is also based on Blockchain technology which is really famous these days. I am thinking of investment my money on ethereum. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Ethereum is one of the best coin available in the crypt world. With about 92 million Ethereum already in circulation and still no fixed maximum possible supply available as at date I believe it's deserves the second place in these highly competitive cryptocurrencies world 

I agree with you, Etherium is the second most important currency after Bitcoin. Bitcoin and Etherium are two digital currencies. These two coins are very valuable coins. I like bitcoin a lot. Thank you.

I agree with ethereum is second most popular currencies in the market, people are predicting this year ETH price will get to 1300 $, I have high hopes for this ETH platform.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Ethereum is a very powerful but valuable currency that can be invested into instead of bitcoin. You can invest a lot into ethereum and it would even give you better profits than bitcoin . This is because it is more volatile than bitcoin some times.

We have really benefited from your information. We have benefited a lot because we did not know this information. Although I know, the new members of the forum here do not know much about it. Thank you for sharing this with us.keep sharing useful post. 

Ethereum is the form of digital currency.it also process a high value.this is also in in the digital market after bitcoin.but Bitcoin is first from all of these.ethereum is launched in 2015 and gaining good reputation.i hope for best future for it.

Eth currency is considered one of the best currencies so far and you can only see it through its popularity with a large number of traders in the market. This is in addition to several projects that include relying on this currency. It has a good future and it is better to take advantage of the opportunity as long as it is available to us.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 11/19/2020 at 8:41 AM, hani20980 said:

hani20980 Of course, the opportunity still exists, and I expect that we are now facing a price threshold that may jump to the level of 1000, especially with Bitcoin maintaining its price

Obviously my dear, Etherium is the second largest crypto currency in the world. Etherium is maken by a young guy Vitalik Buterin a Russian citizens in 2015. I think in future Eth on the coin which can beat Btc. Etherium market value so high as a new coins around 450$. I always recommended you storing Etherium, you can get profit from it.      

• +1 1