Ethereum is the second important currency after Bitcoin - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
oshomesho1991

Ethereum is the second important currency after Bitcoin

No doubt that bitcoin is at the top in his field, and ethereum is the 2nd one. The value of ethereum is increasing day by day, nowadays it's in demand in Market. I think it prices will touch $2000 in just few months. I am interested in it.

• +3 1

Yes my friend you are right, I agree with you post, and I will suggest you we take hold and collect Ethereum, because it's increase day by day, take care and Good Luck..

Hello my friend, thank you for this useful publication. I hope that you will always enrich our information in the same way, because as beginners we need such valuable information that changes our view of the currency as a name only

Yes it is a useful inforamtion shared with us. Cryptocurrency is a digital currency . Bitcoin and etherum both is top 10 cryptocurrency in the world. Etherum is old type of cryptocurrency . Many people invest it on this forum and get a profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you,
I will save this topic,
Ethereum is one of my favorite currencies that I try to invest in in addition to several other currencies, and that was important information for me about Ethereum.

Ethereum is among the oldest cryptocurrency and consider as second most valuable currencies after Bitcoin and it is counted among the most successful currency in the world it is also expensive in digital marketing and its about $1300 now

Of course friend, I agree with you.  There are many types of currencies in crypto.  However, the popularity and demand of Bitcoin is increasing.  As a result, the price level of Bitcoin is increasing.  I think Etherium currency is the best as an important currency of Bitcoin.  The price and demand for etherium is increasing.  Bitcoin is more popular after it.  Etherium is an important coin.

As far as I know, launched in 2015, Ethereum is an open source, blockchain based, decentralized software platform used for its own cryptocurrencies to enable smart contracts and build and run without any down time, fraud, control or interface of any third party.  Distributes powered applications.  So absolutely we value Ethereum the same second as Bitcoin

Etherum is also based on block chain technology which is really famous these days and the moat expensive digital Currency is bitcoin and then the next position.

I will agree to this fact but let's not rule out Thale fact that litecoin and some other cryptos are gradually gaining recognition and value for money.

In the long run Ethereum might have serious competition in the crypto Market

The decline in demand is highly anticipated, particularly since Bitcoin is now rising rapidly.

All investors are now focusing on tracking the profits of Bitcoin

You'll see an insane spike in eth when bitcoin settles

From what I have heard if the second most important currency and that is worth more would come being ethereum that is now worth too much when it comes to selling, it is because we have ethereum or when it goes down a bit, buy and then sell and take advantage of that increase that is going to have or would suddenly have this coin.

15 hours ago, Hira Fatima said:

Ethereum is among the most settled cryptographic cash and considers as second most huge money after Bitcoin and it is incorporated among productive cash on the planet it is furthermore exorbitant in cutting edge promoting.

The world we are in right now after bitcoin then ethereum is the second best amongst  cryptocurrencies even though ethereum might not increase to bitcoin value but these days ethereum is massively increasing just as the other coins are increasing so I will advice the members in the group donot sell your ethereum coin hold in other to make more profit.

Ethereum should not be considered as a currency such as Bitcoin, even though Ethereum produces its Ether currency, Ethereum works to support platform users in its basic content by offering an Ethereum wallet that people use for the applications they are creating. As with Bitcoin, the digital currency is transparent and able to replace traditional currencies.

ETH is the second biggest currency founded by vitalik in 2015. ETH is the decentralized open source blockchain currency which is initially criticized but somehow it gained enough popularity after its launch in 2015 on 30th June.

• +2 1

Yes according to research and investigation ethereum is the second highest price currency among the crypto currencies in the exchange market after bitcoin and it also has a good value and benefits to the cryptotalk currency platform trading and investment marketers 

Actually yes as it stand now ethereum have claim the second positions in digital market after bitcoin and to sincere many investor are recommending it among themselves which keeps on giving it value on daily basis.

Hi my dear. Another point is that although it's fees increased lately. Currently ETH is said to be above 500$ and experts say it just started that we get to see anything. As for bitcoin, it is a clear digital currency that is being prepared to replace traditional currencies.

habits enforce arbitrary ancestors severe arguments anxiously necessary differentiates itself from the movements of BTC. As of the 2.0 update, and the proof of staking concept, the network will reach new speeds and cheaper why bsck ancestors whats arbitrary encourage ancestors angry seven acres had attack envelope 

That's right, it is a very attractive currency only surpassed by Bitcoin, with a good trading plan and knowledge you can get a lot out of this great currency. The most practical thing about this currency is that you can use its technology to create your own currency, however to my mind I think it will never be able to beat Bitcoin.

Edited by maarcoferrer

ranch anger ancient ancestors marbey get Abraham cancle net Nathaniel bad next beg necessary  be a time when it totally differentiates itself from the movements of BTC. As of the 2.0 update, and the proof of staking concept, the network will reach new bastotar account ambassador encouraged hat background whatsvyou ancestors 

• +2 1

Yes my friend Ethereum is the second largest currency, wo should have knowledge in this about and thanks for sharing this information because I am new here in this platform take care..

I joined this forum a few days ago and I don't know about cryptocurrency but your post has greatly increased my knowledge. Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency in popularity and Ethereum is the second most popular. And I will get information about other currencies very soon. Thanks for providing cryptocurrency information.

yes my dear I'm agree with you. ETH is the next of bitcoin. ETH is also valuable like bitcoin. we can earn ETH by work. we also buy it in crypto market 

On 11/19/2020 at 10:22 AM, Limon2 said:

Yes, of course, Ethereum, launched in 2015, is now the second largest digital currency by market cap after Bitcoin, although it lags behind cryptocurrencies by a significant margin, but by January 2020, Ethereum's market cap is expected to be about the size of Bitcoins.

Yes Ethereum is the second most largest currency in the world in turms of popularity. Ethereum is not as old as bitcoin but it is becoming more and more popular day by day.But for me I still prefer Bitcoin because I know more about Bitcoin currency then Ethereum.

• +3 1