Auto log out problem in yobit - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

Auto log out problem in yobit

This matter is normal and in order to protect you. I think that the Ubit platform logs out every period to make sure that you are the owner of the account and this is a good thing

I haven't had this problem yet
But you can review or ask for help from
Forum support team to give you
The helpful solution to your problem

Yes this problem occurs a lot when you use a different device or a different IP address so try not to use two different addresses or another VPN and also this will cause you to be blocked from the site so be careful.

I think that this problem faces many users. I think you can solve this problem on your own, and if you cannot solve it, ask the experts or the support team

This happens to everyone when we exit the platform and return to it, so we must keep our password in our minds and all our personal information as well, so you do not need to worry my friend.

Yes, automatic checkout will expose you to many problems . You must be careful enough.  There are people who accidentally logged out, but lost a lot because of this movement . So you have to be very conscious of everything you do

Ok, so here is the best option for all of that: develop a bypass window in your yobit so you can open it anytime you choose without having to login once. I've had this issue before, because now that I'm using this technique, I won't have to deal with it again because it's 100% accurate.

Hello gays.Have you tried asking other users if they experience the problem you are encountering right now, if yes maybe the problem is on yobit's server or system. Try clearing your history and then log in your account again, if the problem still occur then try to send a message on one of the administrators here in forum.thanks for read my comments

For me i haven't face any issue like that since i enter this forum. perhaps it may be caused by your browse, try using a different browser for example if you are using Brave browser, try using cryptotab browser and check if your issue will be resolved.

Never mentioned @Sahroz it's my pleasure and part of my duty to render assistance whenever it's needed. Thank you too for taking your time to go through the post for understanding. Let's continue to learn together, share experience together in order to succeed together fellow cryptotalk members.

Well regardless of any giving legit site you are interacting with, you must exercise patience because of unavoidable circumstances that are likely to occur from time to time. Ranging from host, server errors and other related technicalities.

It's obvious that its cloudflare defense system that is working, it logs out the user, so that no hacker can access your funds.  After the latest dos attack, they have strengthened security.As your browser settings are probably set to clear active sessions and cookies, such as when exiting, your browser has features for mobile devices that you need to adjust.

I'm still new here and haven't had this problem
Likewise, my old friends, but there may be technical problems with your phone or in the network that you use
Communicate with the technicians and I think the problem will be solved

This problem has bothered me a lot, and I am one of the people who are looking for a solution to this problem, but unfortunately it seems that there is no clear solution. We have to be patient with this problem and continue to work and learn. 

Try to write to the support center, and it will deal with this common issue ... and make sure that you do not log out yourself because I experienced the same problem.
I think it is due to the constant updates of the system in order to protect your money from theft ... it is very normal

My friend, I think it is a technical problem. From the network or the website, you should contact the specialized technicians to solve this problem

On 11/19/2020 at 12:03 AM, sayems said:

anyone knows the solution to this problem then definitely help me. Almost everyday i face this problem,

At first keep in mind. The auto logout feature in the yobit is not a problem. It is the security feature of the forum build for the safety of the yobit users.  If you access the yobit website from new IP address or new devices then platform automatically detect that log out you from the older devices after asking the code in email. And from same device if you access the website from different IP address, you also get log out at that time.

So this is good incase you lost your phone or something bad happen as the user need to log in to access your fund.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I was also having this problem but I realized that it was because my Google Chrome browser was outdated and was not able to keep the sessions open on any website, I updated the browser to its latest version and the problem was solved, you just have to update your browser.

Hello dear, I work on an IP device. It happens to me a lot when I change my computer and my mobile phone, and I don’t know if there is any other situation, but this is only who I know. Perhaps other users can give another reason. Thank you very much

Many users of this platform suffer from this problem, but I think this is in order to increase security and log back in again as many sites follow these strategies. Thank you.

• +3 1

I think it's a problem that happens to everyone, perhaps because of the poor network. But always make sure that no other device is accessing your account, and be careful not to share your personal information with anyone

. I'm not sure and I'm not bothered by it. I believe that the yobit account auto logout issue affects everybody. Attempt to conduct an investigation in order to determine and correct the source of the issue in order to resolve it.

I think there is an option that you can save your password on the site, so once your account is logged out, you can refresh the site and it will log you in again.

Hello my friends, I am new here and I faced this problem and I don’t know why!  Please respond from old members who have experience with this issue.

It is a common problem, make sure you log out yourself before it automatically exit, and if it does not improve, I advise you to speak to the support center, they will help you

أن نظام Cloudflare يعمل ، يعمل ، يعمل ، يعمل ، يعمل على الوصول إلى أموالك.  بعد هجوم دوس الأخير ، عززوا ، ولكن قد تكون هناك مشكلات فنية في هاتفك أو في الشبكة التي تستخدمها.
  تواصل مع الفنيين وأعتقد أنه حل مشكلة