Who Accepts Bitcoins in 2020? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

Who Accepts Bitcoins in 2020?

No wonder ... because development is reaching its glory and the world of cryptography is slowly entering reality, as this is one of the most well-known companies and advises, and it deals with cryptocurrencies as if they were paper currencies that we use in reality ... In my opinion, we will witness an increase in the number of these companies soon as the currencies achieve Encrypted from a wide spread and increase the number of countries that allow dealing with it

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information. Actually, I see that it is not far until we use the encrypted currency in most countries of the world and companies, and you will be able to sell and buy it, as you have a greater transport privacy

• +5 1

Due to the spread of the Corona epidemic, the world will depend on the technologies of the modern world, so these transactions in Bitcoin will grow in the next year, and other doors will open for the rest of the cryptocurrencies, the next important ones.

• +3 1

Thank you so much for providing great useful information about Bitcoin. I got a lot of information from this post. I didn't know much about the history of Bitcoin. This post will increase the knowledge of many members.

Super wonderful to see the number of companies that accept bitcoin and those that will be coupled with the passage of time because for me it is the easiest way to make my purchases or to be able to pay what I consume day by day, the technology makes everything easier for us. learn how to use it since for some people it is difficult to adapt to them.

• +2 1

In fact, seeing all these sites and companies that accept the Bitcoin payment method from their customers is wonderful and encouraging to do more investment in this digital currency and I think that the Bitcoin currency will continue to spread and most major countries will accept dealing with it.

• +3 1

There are many stores that accept Bitcoin as an official payment currency, it must be few in number, but it is famous and has power inevitably, also bold and with authority, it must become the largest and most powerful stores because it has adopted Bitcoin, this is a challenge that stands in the face of Bitcoin, but I think it will go away towards its strength.

• +2 1

Of course! This is only the beginning, more and more stores will start accepting bitcoins in the not so far future. I am shocked to learn KFC is accepting btc though, such an interesting post.

On 11/18/2020 at 3:23 AM, Emma William said:

What companies and sites accept Bitcoin payments?

main-qimg-070f99d966b5a9f0c53a35666f593cde.jpg.44a1c00d8afc806981886c41072a4435.jpg

The most important challenge facing Bitcoin payment and the expansion of its use is the lack of adoption by companies and major websites.

Because of the volatility of Bitcoin, many companies and websites are reluctant to accept it.

However, this does not mean that there are no companies and stores that accept Bitcoin payments, but there are many of them and in different fields, in this article we will address the companies and sites that accept Bitcoin payments, which come as follows:

1. Microsoft

Microsoft has been accepting Bitcoin payments on its online Xbox store since 2014.

However, due to the fluctuations it temporarily stopped accepting it, then was re-accepted again.

Bill Gates commented on Bitcoin several times saying that Bitcoin is better than the traditional currency

2. GoldSilver

Through this site you can buy silver and gold by paying for bitcoin

Overstock
    This site is one of the most popular sites for buying electronics from the Internet in exchange for paying in Bitcoin
  4. CryptoPet
    This site is one of the most popular sites to buy pet supplies online in exchange for paying in Bitcoin
  5. KFC Canada

This site is one of the most popular sites for buying ready-to-eat food and drinks from the Internet in exchange for paying in Bitcoin
  6. Expedia

One of the sites that provide easy ways to get airline tickets and flights using Bitcoin.

Qusetion for you guys ! : Do you think that more companies will accept Bitcoin at 2021 ?

Dear friend thank you for sharing this useful information as we all know bitcoin is very valuable that's why I think  those countries that do not accept the cryptocurrencies should accept it and that's very good for these countries because this is the age of cryptocurrency and their Nation get advantage from it.

• +2 1

Yes, I see a bright and large future for Bitcoin, many international companies have become using it over the Internet, and there are also important personalities who use it and have begun to transfer their money to Bitcoin, yes we and the currency have a promising future.

Yes, morning companies will accept bitcoin as means of payment in 2021. We can see that the world richest man Elon musk has invested lots of money in bitcoin and will also adopt bitcoin as means of payment. 

The popularity of Bitcoin is constantly increasing and the conviction and belief of people in it is expanding day by day, and it is a beautiful news that I mentioned about the largest companies in the world that will accept Bitcoin and deal with it, and this will not stop there.I think many countries will accept it too

• +2 1

It's a great post. I was surprised by these big and famous companies that accept Bitcoin to pay for their products. This is promising and wonderful.

Thanks for the collection of the sits , while we are in 2021 this collection become much larger and it's the natural evolution of BTC , which became more common among people , I believe in few next year's we going to but the collection of the sites and companies not using BTC yet because the rest will going to accept BTC as legit coin .

• +3 1

Dear, 2020 has been a busy year for Bitcoin and has been accepted by many of the world's largest companies, which has increased its popularity and made it much better than before, so it is a great job and I hope it will develop. 

Hello dear friend
Every year we witness a new and remarkable development in Bitcoin and we see wonderful surprises about this currency and what this currency does
And now, in our year this year 2021, Bitcoin has become an important and powerful place in many of these sites, and this thing is useful to us and everyone who wants to deal with this currency.

• +2 1

Friend, it seems to me that all the sites are accepting bitcoin nowadays because the price of bitcoin is a very good thing for those sites that is why some sites are not yet accepting bitcoin but that is because they are being updated or adapted so that The currency that is bitcoin can be accepted without any problem.

This is really great to see the big companies in the world using cryptocurrencies and dealing with them, and this is a good indication that banks and governments will deal with them and the cryptocurrencies will become of great value in the future, so we have to work hard, accompany and spend enough time to produce what we could of cryptocurrencies and save them from For the future

I think that most of the official bodies and the major thanksgiving have recognized digital currencies as a currency that can be traded like other real currencies. Why digital currencies have achieved development and growth in the world of economy

• +2 1