Some tips for beginners that can help you. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Some tips for beginners that can help you.

Thank you so much for sharing such information , as I am a newbie here it will be very helpful for me. This is a platform where we can both earn and learn. Hoping that you would continue to share such information.

Dear Friend! Begginers should follow the rules and regulations of crypto forum. You should make useful posts to increase your reputation. 

Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us I hope all members will understand your given tips and will follow them to avoid the rules of the forum especially to the beginners. Your post will be very helpful and beneficial for the beginners.

I suggest you that before starting work on this platform you can must read his rules and regulations and we can worked according to this rules. After this you can completed your 100 post as mush as possible time doesn't matter.

After completing this you can write maximum 20 post and 50 reactions per day if your post are useful then people give good reputation and after one week your earning start. You can earn good money on this platform.

Thanks for the tips, I really appreciate the tips that can help us stay safe on this platform that can help us break the rules.Follow them and try to make your post constructive, useful and educational, make sure you have read and understood every topic before commenting, work hard and you will definitely benefit from hard work, good luck

Much obliged to you for your suggestions. All focuses that you referenced are vital and in the event that we keep the principles and guidelines of the discussion while making posts these all focuses will clearly be covered.So I need to say that everybody and each amateur should center to adhere to the standards and guidelines and never disregard any standards then there work will unquestionably be valued. 

Thank you my dear friend you share such a informatic post which is good for all of us i am also a new beggener here i do not any more about the crypto but your post increase my knowledge thank you so much my dear friend for sharing the post.

Hopefully All Of You will be very fine And Enjoying Your Life !

Dear Senior thanks for sharing this great information with all of us. 

These steps are the basic and fundamental steps of the crypto talk. If you work on this phone with your oven help then you will achieve your goals. Otherwise if you select the way of cheating on this forum then you will lose your earnings and your account will be banned. 

• +2 1

Thanks for helping us as  senior member for sharing this. 

We are so worried about it and think whom I tell my problem.

Thank you for your cooperation 😍

The basics you mentioned will be very useful for beginners. As well as being able to work well on this platform without a single mistake. Beginners should also pay attention to one thing and always actively try to learn new things and gain knowledge

Thanks for the information mate. This post what ll really help the newbies and other members of the forum while posting a post. Beginners find it very difficult to find new topics, and this post will surely help them while searching for new topics.

thnks of All who sharing this post and give us a usefull tips for Good earning.cryptocurrency make us rich person by posting commanting on forum beginner.

Thanks my dear brother for sharing this info I think as a newbie these steps are really useful to follow you can post good content and can avoid many mistakes following these steps.

• +2 1

Hello friends I'm new bie here. And this steps helps me to work in this forum. I hope I'm doing my best. I should work hard and taking knowledge from this forum. Thank you so much my friend and have a nice day.

Hello my dear friends,

I am a new member and this is the best post for me and thanks for giving me information .this information is really helpful. I think as a new member we should follow these information and learn more .learning is the best plateforam of success. 

Tips you should know include making a quality and relevant posts, making researches before contributing on any topic, dont make a paraphrasing of others post, if you can obey all this you will be definitely safe from getting banned 

My dear friend, I thank you very much for these tips. They are very useful for the subscriber to start this work in a way that does not cause him any problems and writes in the correct manner.

Thanks for coming up with such a useful and understandable post, when you are coming up with a topic make your topic one that will attract other members to read such posts don't just give your topics anyhow

Why not i can help you any time and any thing so I can take u many tips for you first task you can fallow rules and regulations and many more opportunities for you it's very helpful for everyone's special to student best wishes for you.

On 17‏/11‏/2020 at 19:38, Michar1 said:

مرحبًا ، كيف حالك أيها الأصدقاء ، أتمنى أن تكون جيدًا في هذه المناسبة ، وأريد مشاركة بعض النصائح التي يمكن أن تساعدك كثيرًا في الحصول على منشور جيد.
حسنًا ، أولاً وقبل كل شيء ، ضع في اعتبارك أن هناك بعض النقاط التي يجب أن نأخذها في الاعتبار إذا كنت تريد أن تعرف بعمق عن كل منها ، فستجدها مثبتة في بداية كل قسم.
كيف تحصل على منشور جيد؟
يمكنك اتباع النصائح التالية.
1. ابحث عن موضوع يمكن أن يجعل القارئ يشعر بالانجذاب للقراءة ، يمكنك البحث عن موضوع يجعل الناس يتحدثون. لا تنس أنه يجب أن يكون شيئًا خاصًا بك.
2- عند البحث عن موضوع ما ، ضع في اعتبارك أنه يجب أن تكون مكتوبًا بواسطتك ، لذلك بعد تحديد موضوعك يمكنك عمل ملخص لما أثر في مؤيدك بكلماتك الخاصة.
3. تجنب النسخ واللصق ، فقد يكون ذلك سهلاً وسريعًا ، ولكن ضع في اعتبارك أنه غير صحيح ، وإذا كنت تريد تجنب العواقب ، فمن الأفضل عدم القيام بذلك.
4. يمكنك وضع بعض الصور الهلوسة لما تكتبه وهذا سيجعل القراء يشعرون بالانجذاب.
5. تجنب كتابة الأحرف العريضة صدقني أن ذلك يبدو غريباً لكن لا ينصح بذلك.
6. تذكر أنه عند بدء موضوع لا تنسى الحرف الكبير.

هذه بعض النصائح التي يمكن أن تساعدك ، تذكر أن تعطيني إعجابًا إذا أعجبك هذا المنشور وقدمته.

اعتني بنفسك وأراك قريبًا ، CHAO.

These important tips for every new user to avoid immediate blocking and he must learn and read information in order to master the work in the forum and learn from members how to create and write posts with valuable and useful content

Thanks dear to share with us such a great information to post a good and attractive topics if topics is attractive and interesting then you will be gain positive response and also increase reputation points thanks again to share with us great information 

Hello friends I am new to this forum. So I want to know, what is cryptocurrency? I think every member should follow the seniors. And taking advice from experts.

Thank you very much for the tips,these kinds of tips are getting lots of rating and most of the people are commenting here. Many new members are excited about learning rules and regulations about this forum. Actually, there are many topics containing the same type of content I have found.