Creating replies on old topics! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vidyut29

Creating replies on old topics!

9 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

So to say it's a welcome and suitable decision to be making comments on both the old and new topics

But with the current situation of posts deletion in the forum i think making posts in old topics is more secure than making posts in new topics because i have noticed that most of the new topics are the ones which are deleted and that has affected the number of many members posts since the topics have been deleted by the moderators.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Helo friend welcome to cryptotalk  forum it is very good and learning platforum here you learn about cryptocurrencies , how to start trading and how you do invest. So there is no problem if you do reply on old post but becarefuly the post will be forum related and according to rules and regulstion of the forum and help to other get information from your post.

Currently, there is a problem which is that the comments on the old topic are deleted by the moderators for unknown reasons .. I noticed that when I comment on old things here, my comment and the topic are deleted! Therefore, I consider that the comment should now focus on the old topic

Dear friend, Indeed, you can get solution upon aged subjects; it's great that everyone provides their views upon individuals subjects that are nevertheless becoming discussed these days, so long as it's along with regard and basic principles.

On 11/17/2020 at 10:35 PM, Vidyut29 said:

Ok.Thanks for your valuable opinion.If this is good for my account and our forum then i will reply to old topics to appears its on the top.So i will do reply on old topics. 

That's greate. I also searching for this answers. I thought it would not as useful Forum posts. Thanks a lot for making this helpful topic.                          

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Dear mate.This is not a problem to reply old post.As a result,the old post comes in front of everyone again.But it is better to refrain from the warning post.All the best.

Edited by Cryptomaster45

On 11/17/2020 at 11:06 PM, somaya said:

Hello dear friend. This is not a very big problem in responding to old topics. You must first follow the forum’s rules and send good comments in order to continue, and you have to understand the topics well in order to continue.

Of course @somaya there is no restriction if we respond old topics,  infact if we read old topics and gives our reaction then we learns so much knowledge,

but make sure our reaction content useful if we make useless content and repeated some content on one topic, then this forum officials gives us warning points this is harmful for account.

Hy my mate. Its not that complicated.you can answer all about question and all types and topic comment. But remembered it always do important post and do important comment and useful and important comment for people 

I think we can make replies in old topics, I have attempted it and it gave me the option of reply topic, and I think as far as we can reply to any topic in the forum then we will get paid as far as the topic is not deleted @Zamani1 and @Gomez12

Welcome dear at this great platform. Crypto currency give you a good opportunity. As you can earn money also you can learning this platform. That's the beauty of this platform. Follow the rules don't copy-paste.

Reply old post is not compulsory. It's your choice to reply your commond post .best of luck

I believe dear friends that there should be no problems commenting on old publications since these publications, if they were not valuable, would have been deleted this is my humble opinion
Big winnings and luck to everyone and a big hello to the whole community

There is no law here that prevents you from responding to old topics. The comment should be useful in my opinion. Look for new topics and move away from the old

the topic means the discussion and the discussion is never all so you can put replies on the all topics as well but you reply should be geniune and real there would not be any issue.

Don't worry about this forum, it is good and helpfull forum. So you can replies on old post without problem and you can learn from old post. So no one is ban and get warning point by old post. So when you break the rules then you can be ban. Don'tworry about replies on old post.