Thing I don't understand about rank system of this forum - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mridul Rahman

Thing I don't understand about rank system of this forum

I think there could be some ranks given that were honorable and these members probably at a point did something very good for the forum to deserve a special rank. I am not sure if this is editing the name of the rank in a way as I haven't found this option. If it is I won't change mine though.

• +1 1

I am also new to the cryptotalk forum and as well new to the ranking system of the platform, but I think that your rank increase as you stay longer here and also together with the number of posts you publish and the reputation you got, so just endure and work harder for better rank in the forum. 

• +2 1

There are so many ranks in the cryptotalk platform, but the ranking is clear and straight forward, your rank move from newbie to other rank as you make more posts and you get more reputations in the forum, this is my thought on this.

• +1 1

On 11/17/2020 at 4:33 PM, Mridul Rahman said:

Hello everyone. As i joined this forum a month ago i have noticed most of the things of this forum. But i don't understand exceptional ranking system. I have seen in "about forum" section the rankings according to number of posts. I found some of the ranking exceptional like "Explainer","Dreamer","Legendary saiyan". I don't understand how these ranking works. These are not in the forum ranking topic. I hope the seniors know about this. So please make me clear about it. Hoping for the answers.

Hello dear, I think there is nothing to get confused about on this because the ranking system and is very clear, I think your rank increase as you make more posts and you get more reputations, so let's all chase these if really we want good rank.

I think you mean a forum member, my friend. This is related to the amount of posts this member posts. It is categorized as such; the more posts it is ranked the higher its rank. 

Yes I have noticed the same thing. We are given different ranks in cryptotalk on the basis of our number of posts. Name of ranks are clearly explained in forum while some exceptional ranks came into view. I think at high rank we can edit that rank name and that senior members have set their own rank names.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Dear @Mridul Rahman the rank system of this forum is quite easy . It is based on the number of posts done by us on this forum . In the beginning out rank is brand new but as we start making posts daily ,rank is also start increasing to further.

I will tell you about the rating system, and I think there are many posts about the rating, and by the way, every member has a rank in relation to the number of his posts, because moderators do not give such outrageous ranks to people but rather those that the member deserves. There is one thing you should put in place.  Keep in mind that you will not get any kind of additional payment from this platform for a certain rank.  This means that every member of this platform is seen

All I know is that ranking is based on the amount of topics and comments that you post on this forum.

Maybe other ranks are given based on the reputation you earn or the quality of content not really sure 🤷‍♀️

All I know is that ranking is based on the amount of topics and comments that you post on this forum.

Maybe other ranks are given based on the reputation you earn or the quality of content not really sure 🤷‍♀️