US now accept bitcoin as passport payment!! - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

US now accept bitcoin as passport payment!!

Posted (edited)

Not only will it be good for travellers, it will be good for all the citizens too, because the risk if transmission will be reduced, I was actually surprised when I heard the president of USA talking against the use of cryptocurrecy, I hope the country has now understand the importance of that digital currencies to enable it thrive.

Edited by kion
Double post
  • +1 1

My friend of course this is very wonderful, and useful to all of us, this procedure is useful for encryption and gives great acceptance of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, I wish him more progress and success. 

• +3 1

If a superpower, with the arrogance of the United States of America, used the cryptocurrency Bitcoin, which mainly speculated on its currency, then this is a good thing. Corona virus has pushed the borders away and the cryptocurrencies have increased in popularity because of their digital thanks.

• +2 1

Certainly, it is a very useful thing, this helps the spread of cryptocurrencies more, and allows travelers a lot of comfort and safety, many companies have already taken steps to deal with cryptocurrencies, this is a big successful step for the cryptocurrency project.

• +4 1

I never in you eaten before but if they are accepting the Bitcoin for the passport feel that means they have accepted the cryptocurrency as the legal way to make payments.

Making such an important document as the passport with bitcoin is very good. It'll be easier for you to make your profits using this crypto currency. More people will definitely want to use this system as its easier for payments

• Useful or interesting 1

It is something strange how a country that wants to regulate cryptocurrency operations is one of the first to accept Bitcoin as a payment method in an issue as important as passport registration, without a doubt this news is good, although I honestly would not like to live in The US and working with cryptocurrencies, I would always feel in the magnifying glass, but without a doubt this news has driven the acceptance of bitcoin.

• +1 1

It is actually excellent news. It would be the first company of its kind to accept Bitcoin as an alternative means of payment to its customers. Of course, they are anticipating an increasingly digital post-coronavirus world. Although for many industry observers, Bitcoin has been something of a failure as a payment network. Price volatility makes accepting them as goods and services a headache for some companies. This company aims to protect itself from this by providing a payment window in which the exchange rate is locked for ten minutes. Their website details that depending on BTC price movements, the company may provide a new exchange rate after this time. Certainly nothing escapes their hands.

• +3 1

I am really happy about these news cause the bitcoin is very famous and all the companies with different fields will accept the bitcoin payment.

• +1 1

On 11/17/2020 at 7:47 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

From a recent update news of crypto world i come to know that us peninsula passport center now accept bitcoin  payment from traveller to Change their name and renewable their passport timing and so on...    Also this btc payment will be made by coinbase Commerce exchange site..  They thought this is the right time to adopted digital currency due to corona effect in whole world.. 

So guys what do you think about this news of btc??   Will it be helpful for travellers?? 

News Source             https://www.coindesk.com/us-company-now-lets-travelers-pay-for-passports-with-bitcoin

Oh that's awesome news for everyone and if all the country's understand the importance like us then we can make the digital world and we are very lucky because we can improve the quality and knowledge and share it with new customers of the cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

It is a great idea, my friend, there are many countries that operate with encrypted digital currencies and Bitcoin, and some regions, hotels, and airports trade in these currencies and make profits from this digital currency.

the bitcoin payments all increasing day by day with different places and people are facilitating us not only through the cryptocurrency but they are promoting the cryptocurrency as well.

This is interesting news. Actually,it is news that benefits the increase in the popularity of Bitcoin and consequently of the other Cryptocurrencies. It will help travelers and make many things easier for them, and the Corona pandemic has brought benefits to digital currencies. I hope that we will continue in this climb even after the distribution of the expected vaccine.

• +4 1

18 hours ago, Riaz Hashmi said:

It is good news for traveler and i am seeing good future of crypto currency. It is a revolutionary change in developing world.  I am adding more to this ; Venezuela is accepting digital currency for food and grocery shopping. I read a post in this forum where it is written you can own car , house etc with cryptocurrency. Thank you @Dorjoy12

@Riaz Hashmi This is true mate  that days going on and crypto adopted country finding out new source about crypto usecase such as passport usecase,fool and health place usecase ..Hopefully soon everything will be lead by crypto currency .

• +1 1

Hello my dear brother, thank you for sharing this good news with all of us, I think it is excellent that the United States has adopted this measure, because this will make payments more secure and so people can have their documents active, and I hope that others countries can also adopt this measure.

This is very useful for all of us who want to go to renew passport or any eventuality with the airports to travel, this is really very useful, because we work mostly with these means and it is very easy for us to transfer in cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

It would be a great thing for a major country to use cryptocurrencies as a means of payment, but I know that during the period of President Trump he was trying to ban cryptocurrencies and restrict their spread, we hope that America's policy will change with the new president.

• +2 1

I think this is a very good thing, and it will positively affect the spread of cryptocurrencies in a larger way and increase the number of users for these currencies. I hope this will motivate other companies to do the same.

• +2 1

These are the first steps that will lead to the correct spread of Bitcoin and the best means in order to get the site it deserves. This is why I feel very happy after reading this news.

I am happy to know about this. Passports are the most legal documents with the ID and paying for these with Bitcoin will do a good advertise for Bitcoin. It is widely accepted for years and keeps going. I hope for more good news like this

• +5 1

Of course, this makes it easier for everyone, as it supports the field of cryptocurrencies greatly, we see now many companies support the field such as Tesla, Paypal, Grandshare and many other companies will do the same thing, it is really good

• +1 1

It is good for cryptocurrencies to be adopted as a means of payment for passports. I think that this thing will increase the number of users of cryptocurrencies, and I hope that it will be adopted in many other companies in the near future.

• +1 1

I agree with you my dear friend that it will help travelers and with the events offered by Bitcoin through payment will be a clear and wonderful experience in addition to the fact that most institutions have begun to accept payment through encryption. All appreciation. 

• +3 1

If the United States of America adopts payment for the passport using cryptocurrencies and digital currencies in general and Bitcoin in particular, this matter will be a wonderful and very beautiful step and will provide a lot of fatigue and hardship for those who want to obtain new passports as it is an important development for cryptocurrencies and digital in general. In general, Bitcoin in particular is to be approved for payment of official documents because this matter means that Bitcoin has become the official currency of payment

• +5 1

It will be very helpful considering that travelers won't have to have the stress of carrying currency around with them, which could attract theft and robbery, so with this approach of development the cryptocurrency will prevent many things and introduce few things. 

• +1 1