Which of the following is better - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abdullah553

Which of the following is better

Collecting your payment is a better option and then you utilize it for trading as you can earn bigger profits from trading and can double your payment so I will prefer to collect payment.

In my opinion the beginner can there first payment is not withdraw the payment you can use for trading you can earn trading in that money and also invested in investbox so they receive daily percentage your money will be work for you the money is increasingly day by day 

You can invest money in talk currency in Investbox and get a profit rate of 1% per day, but you have to beware because the price of talk is gradually decreasing and it is possible to lose some money instead of earning.

• +2 1

It is better if you have coins other than bitcoin - then convert them to bitokin. It grows and shows itself more or less steadily. I see no reason to keep the forum coins, unless, of course, you have them for 200,000. So you can put them in the investment and skim the cream every day.

• +3 1

Investment into the forum is profitable but it should be your interest because is a business platform something may come they way and the price can fall and the profit will not be their try to used your earning and also make my mind set because is a challenge you are undergoing.

• +1 1

I think that I'm still new to the cryptotalk platform and the cryptocurrency world, so we most learn very well about the cryptocurrency market very well so that we could such situations and make good profit, this is my opinion on this, thank you so much.

On 4/6/2021 at 4:23 PM, Lewis01 said:

It is best to withdraw them to the platform every day, so if there is a problem in the forum we will not have the coins held in the forum, our coins will be available on the yobit platform to trade and invest them in what we see as reasonable, so it is my recommendation, check them out every day.

@Lewis01 That is, it is a good decision to pass the balance every day for the Yobit platform, the last time there was a cleaning in the forum, I could have money because my coins had passed, because they spent almost 15 days to release the payment and in that lapse I had to do other things and thanks to what was saved on the platform I was able to solve, so the recommendation is valid and timely.

• +1 1

my dear friend you have to follow one another to make up your good reputation and make money. somebody please guide me to work here. I will be very thankful.

i think you should read the posts and topics of experts  and  and then take any dicision about it the senior members have a lot of information about this forum they can gauid you better 

my dear friend I am also a beginner here please somebody guide me how to work here and make money online i will be very thankful to you.

Thank you, my friend, for this really important question in this forum. You can divide your profits into two parts, pull one part and leave another part for investment and increase your profits. This depends on the currency you want to keep, as its value has increased in the last period as well. If you have some bitcoin in your wallet, you will make big profits Without much effort

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Dormilon said:

That is, it is a good decision to pass the balance every day for the Yobit platform, the last time there was a cleaning in the forum, I could have money because my coins had passed, because they spent almost 15 days to release the payment and in that lapse I had to do other things and thanks to what was saved on the platform I was able to solve, so the recommendation is valid and timely.

@Dormilon That is what I am doing, yesterday I started to collect and I passed the coins for the platform as I have read here, following the advice of those who have been around for a long time is something that I will always do, because from the experience of others you have to learn and do what is necessary to be able to be fine in the forum.

• +1 1

My dear friend, I advise you in the beginning to collect a good capital and then work to learn to trade currencies and enter it because it is profitable. As for investment, I do not think that it will reap profits because this currency will decline continuously. Thank you.

In my opinion, it is better not to invest money in talk currency as the talc currency decreases in price every day, so I advise you to withdraw your profits from the forum every day and invest in Bitcoin.

It is better to withdraw your winnings from the forum every day so that you can invest the money every day.  You can invest in Talk currency in Investbox's Yobit platform and get 1% profit every day.

Dear friend, the yobit platform is a safe and wonderful platform..You can withdraw part of your profits and keep a part in your portfolio for investment..Do not worry, Yobit is a safe platform and you can invest and you are rest assured

Here, my friend, you have to be very smart and be well aware of cryptocurrencies to take this step. Here first, we want to determine the type of currency you want to work with, as it was bitcoin. You must first collect it, then keep a little and invest the rest and trade with them. This is what I advise you to do, but I reserve a little in order not to lose all of your money.

• +4 1

Of course, investing here is good and profitable, but you have to have a good experience in this field
As for withdrawing money, you must wait until the currency rate is high, then I advise you to withdraw the money

• +5 1

Welcome 🤗

My answer to you is yes, you must withdraw your collection of coins every period in order to guarantee your right.

The benefit from this site is real and good ..

Note: (My friends, I need to support you and interact with my comments in order to get a good reputation here .. I want to stay. Please support me as I do and I support you)

I wish everyone good luck and lasting success ♥

You can withdraw your profits that you earn through working on this platform to any external wallet, and you can invest money in the areas and services provided by this platform and grow your money. 

On 11/16/2020 at 3:31 PM, abdullah553 said:

Which of the following is better

Do I have to withdraw the profits immediately from the platform or should I collect them into a good amount and withdraw it?
Is investing in the forum's currency profitable?

As a suggestion from me, if you have crypto coins, both bitcoin or otherwise, you better collect and store them first. If you have a lot of bitcoins, you can withdraw or exchange some of them for real money and some you can invest in trusted crypto wallets or forums. Regarding this, you should not rush into making a decision, because if you make the wrong decision, you will regret it later.

Dear friend you should follow those members that are making informative contents  and that is the best thing if you follow those members then you are able to read the posts that are created by those members and in this way your posts are improve.

• +3 1

In fact, the subject matter of the calculation varies from person to person, some people need relief, so they rise according to their profits, and others leave them until they collect more profits.  From my point of view, I think that collecting profits and leaving them to work with investment will constitute more profit if the investment is successful and also achieves additional profits.

Crypto market is totally based on rise and fall of cryptocurrency. As we know there is morning after darkness.  Now it's time  to invest bitcoin, because,  it's more profitable.  Present prices of bitcoin moves up and down. So, really great opportunities to earn profit. But if you don't have idea or experience then it will not better for you because,  you can lose money

• +4 1

Nice and useful question!! 

for me, i prefer to keep my money and invest so i can make more by the time, now i'm thinking about investing in XRP coin i think it will have a nice future.

Edited by suheibabd
  • +1 1