Which of the following is better - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abdullah553

Which of the following is better

In my opinion, if I have some cryptocurrencies in yobit wallet I will not withdraw them, so I will wait because the bitcoin price continually increases moreover I will not lose that profit that may be returning to me.

welcome  buddy,  well it's advisable for you to collect it in good amount  so that you can at least hold something huge in your hands and you will be able to buy some basics needs and other kind of needs you want.  My opinion anyway. 

Edited by Manir

This is an important question
  As for me, I divide the profit I get from Mandy into two parts, the part I withdraw and I make an investment process on the Yobit platform, and so I don't put my money in one basket and now it's after my capital that I put the coins in it.  When I sell them, I keep some cains.

The thing I've learned  about currency is that . Keeping your money in one place has not much value.  Because its doing nothing beside sitting there.  But instead you invest that money and it flouts through proper channels and comes back to you with exceptional profits..

Its depends how much credit you have in your wallet because its a volatile market sometimes the price of currency increases sometimes it decreases so if you have saving in your wallet at the time of hype in price and can earn more profit. So if yoy want to earn big you should save it for good time when the price increase so that you can sell it at better rate then.

On 11/16/2020 at 4:31 PM, abdullah553 said:

Which of the following is better

Do I have to withdraw the profits immediately from the platform or should I collect them into a good amount and withdraw it?
Is investing in the forum's currency profitable?

When you want to withdraw your profit i suggest to is twice a month because every withdraw have a fee and that fee is very high so, withdraw when your profit is very big, i hope you understand my suggestion to you.

I think that you should wait for it to increase so that you will end up having a good amount of money that you can invest into other things and not withdrawing daily to spend. It's all tactics once you know how to manage your money then surely you are going to be successful.

Hello friend I want to tell you that you should invest your earned money on this platform because this platform provides us managed services first of all we should learn about the things happens on this platform then we should invest our money as we invest now as we earn more but there are a number of scanners are here on this platform we should be aware from them

In my opinion i think it is profitable to invest the earned currency in yobit investbox. But it totally depends on you. If you think that you need the money emergency then you can withdraw it immediately or you can invest it on yobit investbox. It will give you 1% profit daily 

Hello dear 

Welcome here i always prefer you to invest money because it is more profitable than saving money it will increase your money over a night now a days the digital currency is on peek it is more profitable than other business

I think keeping money and trading or investing is better than withdrawing profits

Because once you withdraw, you will spend money, but if you know how to manage your money, the money will double and it will become more than before.

Thank you, dear, for your interest in this topic because it alerts many beginners to the need to participate and learn the basics of trading and how to invest and benefit from money in its place and at the right time. Working on this platform is very interesting and wonderful .. Therefore, in my opinion, the answer is specific to each person separately. Every person knows where his benefit is and how he works to increase his profit, whether through investment or raising funds, or otherwise.

• +1 1

According to my own opinion I normally withdraw all when ever is not that much to be able to settle my daily expenses in the school but most of other members withdraw some and leave others to make investment to trade to get profit, benefits and values

This post is helpful for me and also for everyone. I've no more idea about this so i get  knowledge and information through many others by their opinions.

I have an opinion for you. Trade is better option for earning. You need money for any kind of trade so It is better to collect a good amount and then search the forum which platforms are good for trading and then transfer your profits to it and work on trading and get a lot of profits.

It depends on your needs. If you have to fulfill your daily based needs then its better to withdraw income but if there is no urgent need then its better to hold your amount or invest it as with passage of time you will get more profit and from that enough amount you can purchase something or do something worthable.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes dear its very profitable and good thing. Most of the people don investing and earn more and more money. So i prefer you to invest money in this platform. Because the yobit plateform give you profit per day. So if you have saving that can be invest in yobit plateform.

It is very interesting and great to work on this platform .. So, in my opinion, the answer is specific to each person individually. Everyone knows where their profits are and how they work to increase their profits, through investments or fundraising or otherwise. Working on this platform is very interesting and great .. So, in my opinion, the answer is specific to each person individually. Every person knows where his profit is and how he works to increase his profit, through investments or fundraising or otherwise.

I think that depends on you. You may want to withdraw your money without doing anything, especially if you need it for your daily expenses, or it is better for me to do the trade because it will make you more money.

• Useful or interesting 1

Investing is the best thing you can do. Try to increase your profit until you reach what you want, but what will you benefit if you withdraw only a small amount. Try to apply what you learn

It's up to you to decide if you can make a profit immediately. Or you can deposit your money in your account in a few days and withdraw your money whenever you want. I think we should wait to make a profit.

The main important you need to follow is to get registered and give the requested details below, and did your first hundred post, then you start with your twenty daily post, to me and for my understanding i think those are the most important thing you have to do.

In my opinion, you have to wait a while until you collect an appropriate amount and then withdraw it because the withdrawal fees are uniform regardless of the amount, and it is a bit high, and you can convert it to one of the currencies with low withdrawal fees such as LTC, waves and others.

Hello dear friends, 

I hope you will be fine. This fourm is real and trustful fourm. I am very pleasant to work this fourm online internet on this fourm. I am really love this fourm. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. This fourm gain many things earning money and knowledge about this fourm. 

I am feeling happy and excited. 

Best of luck 😘

I cannot answer this question, I am a new member on this forum
But I hope you know the answer to this question and benefit as well