Which of the following is better - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abdullah553

Which of the following is better

I think it is better to leave your profits until they are a good amount and then you can withdraw and invest them in something useful. I think that investing in the forum currency is good, and it will bring you abundant profits. thank you for reading.

• +2 1

Good morning buddy yes its right getting follower is better than getting follow u need to follow those members who post informative and knowledged post to get more knowledge from those posts

Yes, of course you can also get a good profit through the investment in the forum, but you should also be careful  in the field of trading, you may also face a loss in the investment offerings. And I will  request you to use BTC and LTC for investment in the forum. 

I think the best thing to do is to acquire the money over time and then invest it on the yobit platform. But this only works if you are not in urgent need of the money. However if you need to use the coins immediately i advice you just withdraw.

Good idea mate you share with us. I would invest in crypto currency that was good for me. When we start earning our money it should be good. I would prefer only this platform is better and awsome for earning money. Thank you 

On 11/16/2020 at 2:01 PM, abdullah553 said:

Do I have to withdraw the profits immediately from the platform or should I collect them into a good amount and withdraw it?
Is investing in the forum's currency profitable?

Good question. In my view if you have plenty of money in your account its always good to split those in different accounts or you can also try doing trading / investing in yobit account but make sure you are aware of what you are doing. When ever you start anything do a research about its all advantages and disadvantages.

I usually collect them untill it became more, but sometimes i can withdraw immediately if i need money. In that situation i always check the litecoin price because i am using litecoin for withdrawing my earnings. If ltc price close to the other exchange price i'll withdraw. I can't withdraw as a fiat currency because it's expensive for me.

• +1 1

Yobit site is best for desirable profit and we should till the prices of the currency's at market level goes high then we go to trade it. In trading experience also matter.Hold your Talk Token when their prices rates are high.

I have an assessment for you. It is smarter to gather a decent sum and afterward search the discussion which stages are useful for exchanging and afterward move your benefits to it and work on exchanging and I don't prefer to put resources into any money since I have caught wind of numerous issues that occur with this issue.

It's up to you to choose what you want,
Some people withdraw what they get from the forum on a weekly basis because they consider it income that they pay for their daily needs, and some consider it money for trading and investment, so they do not withdraw it but rather trade with it,
For me, I prefer trading and not withdrawing what I get, in order to increase my cryptocurrency.

Hi mate you really asked a reasonable question it depends on your choice and decision you can withdraw the money all if you have something more important to do or if you have a problem to solve while you can also withdraw some token and leave the rest for investment in crypto talk forum market and you can also leave the money in order to have reasonable amount before withdrawal so it's a choice 

Hello! You can withdraw your money as soon as you have earned or collect the money earned and then withdraw it. Yes, you can invest in a forum coin. But I don't recommend it. Because these coins are given free of charge, for posts. Therefore, they can be obtained for free.

I would suggest that you should invest it for now since the price of bitcoin is about $18000 which is a good start for you to have a bigger profit. All your money in posting, try invest some of it and you will see the big difference of investing and withdrawing it immediately.

The best method is divide the amount in the parts 1st withdraw 2nd part invest and the third part left behind because it's a daily basis chance of changes the prices of talktokes.

I think it is good if we invest the amount we get from cryptotalk because we will get profit from investment and trading is also a good way of making more profit.The platform here is safe and reliable. You can collect a single balance and enter it into an investment or trading.

Yes, those money which earn you from this forum can increase by investing and too much more earn by this. If you are the expert in trading then you will earn more than others and if you are not expert or not more experience in this field then you loss your money. So to become successful person you should be expert in their work. 

They is not anything wrong with both of your idea is just depend of your choice but for me invest much in it before withdrawal in bigger amount one  will be able to do something  bigger with the income and you will be happy with the rest of tour life but when you withdraw little amount you will keep on spending the income for your daily need and that is all.

• Useful or interesting 1

Everything needs its own approach, because many projects are paid off, and can bring us a good profit! Especially those coins that are used in ICO. Therefore, if we want to get more detailed information, then we should correctly calculate the priorities of the coin! Because if it is not used on the exchange, it is possible that it will bring a loss!

On 12/27/2020 at 1:35 PM, Babar Ali said:

It is better to withdraw  money when it is needed.Your income will save and no one will be able to steal .So it is better,  you can withdraw your money  when it is needed.But there is no issue for withdraw. You can take your money any time.

Sure we need to withdraw moneys once we need them, because if you withdraw money while you don't need them and store them at your home without investment, thats means your money will not be growing but only decrease their price in use. 

On 12/27/2020 at 7:29 PM, joemcgwa said:

We don't have to withdraw our profits immediately because when we are only using our cryptotalk earnings to withdraw, we are decreasing the talk token price that way.

Mostly of cryptotalk users they are always withdrawing their earnings since from the bitcoin campaign, there was few people who were not withdraw all the time for trading. 

• +2 1

Dear you should collect your satoshi in BTC balance. Also you should wait for good time when BTC rate is high and also your desire currency rate is also high.  Then you should take withdraw and get more profit. 

As concerned of investment , then I think it is profitable if you invest in BTC because every day it's rate is increasing . So you can earn a suitable profit. 

As for me, anyone is better out of the two choices because it depends on one's plan on the coin received. A coin may be received now and the person decide to trade with it meaning the person doesn't has a choice than to withdraw it to his wallet and moreover there may be some expenses that the person needs his earnings for to settle.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear its depend on you. If you want to cllect bitcoin. You can collet the bitcoin in wallet and withdraw it when the currency is very high. And the other that i suggest you that you should have to invest your money in any other business instead of this forum.

• +2 1

I think this depend on you because if you have proper and good knowledge of trading then you can invest in this forum .Without proper knowledge you should not invest because the chance of loss will increase and maybe you lose all money .

This platform is very good for investment or trading. I think that you should invest half of your daily payment and half your  should complete your needs. This way you will not even know and  your huge amount will be included in the investment. That is why we should experience and trade on this platform.

On 11/16/2020 at 1:31 PM, abdullah553 said:

Do I have to withdraw the profits immediately from the platform or should I collect them into a good amount and withdraw it?
Is investing in the forum's currency profitable?

That is a good question ⁉️ It depends on you. If you want to become online trader or you want to invest money in online trading then it is good for you to collect the money into a good amount and then invest it or withdraw it.