As a beginner, what will I benefit in the forum? - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abdullah553

As a beginner, what will I benefit in the forum?

These are really important things from which I can gain, and it is true that instead of playing games, we can learn and earn money. Many young people in my neighborhood remain on their phones, just playing, with no effort to do anything about it. 

The forum's benefit is that he pays people for their work. Many unemployed people would be able to find work as a result of this.

Your questions concets is good or friendly speaking. But the wordinfis some dare so make it some home work before actually posting your topics. Because when someone could not understand tbe topic details them how can you say that to he could also even read that or not. 

Welcome my friend, you will learn a lot of information, gain experience and knowledge, learn to understand the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies, trading and work in investment. You just have to be patient and work hard and mastery.

You can get lots of benefits on this forum. You can earn lots of money with easily to pay you education dues. Most important benefit is you can get lots of knowledge and information through this forum. This is great source of knowledge for us. Thanks crypto

Regarding the mechanism for gaining the forum and knowing the financial market for it, you can visit a site about the forum that will give you some information about that.In fact the most important benefit of the forumis gaining knowledge.

As a beginner, after entering the forum, through this forum, you can learn and gain knowledge and skills regarding the cryptocurrency in addition to getting to know a large group of experts in the field of trading, and this will help you earn money

My dear friend, as a beginner in this forum, you will get a large amount of information related to encrypted currencies and how to trade and invest them, as well as this forum generates money for us by writing comments and obtaining a good reputation

On 11/16/2020 at 2:23 PM, abdullah553 said:

As a beginner, after entering the forum, what are the things that the market has benefited from in the forum?
Can I learn to analyze and study the financial markets?

@abdullah553 As a new member, you can work here for two purposes.  For the purpose of earning money and for the purpose of learning.  If you work for the purpose of earning money, you will not be able to learn.  But if you work for the purpose of learning, you will get both money and learning.

The market is more active by increasing the number of trades in it and the large number of buying and selling.

As for the financial markets, you can study them, of course, and see times of their stagnation and activity, and the currencies that are most used.

Yes tis section is perfectly for tha beginner or newbies, in this section there is very basic knowledge pressemt about this foram, you can reads the post from the experts and get benefit. Thanks.

Dear the fact that we are all beginners, the benefit from this forum is a great benefit, and what benefits here in this forum is that we are people who seek knowledge in general about cryptocurrencies. In general, we are the chief supervisor of the junior section. In general, in this section we learn everything related to the forum rules, and then begin to enter other sections such as the cryptology section in order to gain the necessary knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies in general. This is my goal from this forum. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

When the popularity of digital currencies increases, work in these markets will increase by trading, investing and other things. This is in relation to the increase in forum members as beginners and experts that currencies are always in a state of panic. The price of these currencies can decrease at certain times and their prices can rise continuously. Therefore, this market must be studied well and focus on what  Concerning its prices then you will gain more profits.

• +1 1

My dear friend you will get the idea how beneficial this platform is 2 earning money or learning new things about this phone because this program platform provide a such a great opportunity to be apart of this form turn make some money out of it Hey  the current situation we are facing everyone losing their jobs did don't have any other ways to earn money this platform providers such a great opportunity to earn money

Welcome my friend. At the beginning, as a beginner, you will benefit from this wonderful forum because this is a Kassab forum. Here you will gain knowledge and you will improve and develop your knowledge and then earn money.

First you have to write and share a hundred Free comments and then your money will be counted.
Then you will earn 1000 Satoshi for every comment or post that benefits novice members 
Don't try to copy other people's comments because that puts you in danger. 
Good luck, buddy.

There are many advantages to engaging in this forum, including the ability to meet interesting people with creative minds, as well as experts who are always eager to share their knowledge of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. You'll also learn how to trade and invest, and, more importantly, you'll earn money while completing small tasks that might seem challenging at first but become easier with practice. @shakeelsherpao

Hi dear, you can acquire a great deal of encounters from this gathering. It is valuable for everybody, as it relies upon a particular work technique. You can even procure from it. I encourage you to manage it oftentimes.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend you can learn a lot of information about coded coins. You can also learn about trading and investing to be a successful investor. But first you have to read more books and go deeper into the forum in order to gain information. You can also acquire information about the forum. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

We all, my friend, have free time and want to improve our material income. This forum is a guarantee of saving money, learning in electronic currencies, and gaining experience in the world of the stock exchange. What you have to do is read about cryptocurrencies and the rules of the forum and share your ideas with members, and you will gradually develop to learn to analyze and study financial markets.

• +3 1

well according to me most important benefit of the forum is gaining knowledge and experience and getting acquainted with the latest developments in cryptocurrencies. Regarding the mechanism for gaining the forum and knowing the financial market for it, you can visit a site about the forum that will give you some information

For me, as a beginner, I aspire to improve and develop my knowledge. I will also work to improve my level of financial income and invest my time with new knowledge. This is in addition to exchanging experiences and ideas.

Thank you for your useful participation, my friend. This forum provides the most important opportunity to work on the Internet in the world because it provides knowledge and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and investment in them in addition to earning money when we provide useful posts.

هناك أشياء كثيرة ستستفيد منها ، كزيادة الخبرة ، وتعلم أشياء لم تكن تعرفها ، بالإضافة إلى أنك ستكسب المال.

this forum is a complete source to learn various topics related to crypto world and you learn here also about the marketing and also about the trading procedure that help you to earn more profits by using this forum.

In fact the most important benefit of the forum is gainning knowledge and experience and getting acquainted with the latest developments in cryptocurrencies regarding in the mechanism for gaining the forum and knwoeldge rge financial market for it.

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.