Buying Real Estate Using Crypto - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark Shadow

Buying Real Estate Using Crypto

Dear friend, today we are talking about the future of cryptocurrencies if it will be with the necessary strength to buy important things like real estate, but this will not be long because since a while the price of one bitcoin has reached nearly the price of a kilogram of gold

• +2 1

Using cryptocurrency we can do anything with cryptocurrency
 You can buy and sell anything. We can also use cryptocurrency by converting it into our domestic currency and buy anything, build a house, buy a car and buy space, do anything.

Crypto currency is fast,safe,secure and protected. It fulfills the need of time we can buy a real estate when we exchange it into our currency if the seller is not having Crypto account. 

Buying property through crypto currency is great because it will reduce the use of paper currencies and will be helpful in protecting the environment 

You shared with us the link of all those websites on which we can buy many real estate items by giving cryptocurrency. My friend you have done a really good job, you have solved our very difficult. We can gain a lot by giving cryptocurrency on all these websites. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This publication that you have made is very useful because thanks to this information that you are giving us now we can know how to buy real estate with crypto and also you have also given us and left links where we can buy real estate with crypto so your publication is from a lot of help for those who want to buy.

These days it's not a difficult thing to use cryptocurrency to buy a property in different countries because there are a lot of websites that offer you to buy property by using cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and we are thankful to this forum that it gives us this opportunity to earn Bitcoin and then we can able to buy property anywhere in the world.

I think this is great and useful for everyone and it is also easy to buy cryptocurrency real estate but we must beware of scammers and may fall into their traps.

Hello my friend
This is a great idea, especially since some countries, websites and stores operate with electronic currencies through purchase or sale
However, this will not yet apply in many countries, but they are familiar with this topic
Personally, I cannot buy real estate with electronic currencies because we will need some documents to prove this

From my point of view, this is not popular at the moment. Because there are no real estate office Cryptocurrencies can be exchanged for real estate from homes, land, etc. This is due to the lack of confidence of property owners in these currencies and the lack of their spread. But it is possible to do so in the future. 

Yes, it is a nice idea to buy real estate in cryptocurrencies to facilitate transactions and transfer money, but that is only possible in countries where work and trading in cryptocurrencies are authorized ... as this concept did not reach all parts of the world and they do not have any knowledge about the world of cryptography, so how will they buy Real estate in these currencies and they are not originally familiar with them and therefore it cannot be applied in all countries at the moment

• +3 1

wow !!
Perhaps it is wonderful today
The ability to buy any goods, not just real estate, through cryptocurrencies, which would improve our conditions and save us many troubles.

• +2 1

Using cryptocurrency to purchase or sell real estate has its challenges.  Crypto is extremely volatile and that burden is in the buyer. If you are involved in a cryptocurrency real estate transfer always use the price of the house in fiat to set the standard. 

Considering how loyal and how determined i am to seeing that cryptocurrecy has become world wide accepted, I will purchase anything with cryptocurrecy as long as there are people are ready to sell, so buying real estate using cryptocurrecy is not a big deal as long as they would accept it from me.

Seeing such news is very happy and motivates us to work more and earn more digital currencies, but I think it needs a lot of money, and this means that we need a lot of experience and knowledge in the field of investment and exchange in order to be able to increase our money and buy what we want with it.

• +2 1

It is a great thing that you can buy a house or property with the cryptocurrencies that I got, and I was not sure of this and did not deal with any of these sites, I am still new and I need the help of friends in this

It's really great if it's possible to get and I really hope it's good and makes cryptocurrency markets more famous by buying and selling real estate through it. It will spoil his progress towards a truly better future. 

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies have begun to receive great interest from businessmen and companies, and it is good to have companies that deal in cryptocurrencies so that we can easily buy what we need and through the Internet. Indeed, it is a good idea and thank you for participating in these sites.

• +5 1

Hello everyone, friends I know people who have purchased products and small goods, using cryptocurrencies as a method of payment, surely in the near future, when digital currencies are more reliable and increase their usability, we can see the purchase of large properties.

I knew that you could buy vehicles with cryptocurrencies but I did not know that you could buy real estate with cryptocurrencies and not only with one but with different cryptocurrencies this is something very good because this means that it is progressing every day even more than we expected and it is something very good for all of us because we know that we can also buy real estate.

buying anything in crypto will be available in the near future,you will be able to buy not only real estates but every thing comes to your mind because every company is going to accept payments with crypto.

I do not prefer to buy using cryptocurrencies because of their fluctuating price, so I do not want to regret after my purchase and the high price of the chewing gum that I bought it with, but if I think of buying something, I may do so using USDT because of its price stability.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

It is a very convenient way to deal with buying and selling, especially things that are more expensive such as homes or luxury cars
Because if we want to pay in paper money we will need a lot of big bags
This made it easier for us to deal with the money a lot.

Welcome, my dear friend

that's cool!!!

This is the future

All dealing in cryptocurrencies.

Thank you for this information