Can cryptotalk financial independent you? - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DEREKHALE

Can cryptotalk financial independent you?

Do not worry, my friend, this forum will help you very much in understanding cryptocurrencies
All you have to do is read the posts for the expert people and try to learn to gain experience

Thank you for sharing such informative topic. Absolutely there are many benefits in this forum. If you work properly you can get handsome amount in this forum. My friend earn 20$ in this platform. Now she meet her daily expenses through that money. I am student,  but Cryptotalk  is useful platform for students like us  to earn and for meeting our expenses. Thank you

crypto talk is very important forum that give you a great chance of earning from it by do some work on this wonderful site so if we work here with full attention and according to forum rules then we become financially independent by get crypto currency 

Cryptotalk can make you dependent on your self because of the money you earn everyday so with the money you earn you can benefit from there.

Working in this forum may bring you some profits, but you cannot work here full-time for many reasons. First, you can get payments only for 20 comments or posts per day in addition to that you cannot use multiple accounts based on the forum’s rules and also the money you earn Here you cannot depend on him to live, but it is only for some help

35 minutes ago, SK sabbir said:

Running inside the area of virtual currencies thru which you may gain massive income and you could grow to be rich via that, however this calls for a lot of revel in and selecting a discipline of labor wherein you could earn money together with investment and buying and selling

@SK sabbir To get rich with cryptocurrencies you have to be patient, that must take time, unless luck is with us and we have millions of some currency that rises to a dollar, but that is almost impossible to happen in a very short time, that can take years and you have to keep them stored all that time,
so doing business to raise capital is the best thing I can see right now.

My dear friend crypto will never be financially strong so much because it gives you an average salary rate through which you will not get rich but it will help you to spend home or study.

According to what I understood from the campaign on the YouTube platform, this forum gives us some enough money to fulfill my academic requirements because I am a student at the university and I need the money. I hope to achieve success.

According to me it's true that you can share information here for the purpose of earnings on-line. 

But it's upon you that how much you can learn and earn in crypto talk.

Hi this is a good platform to earn im new here but my family member work at this platform. He suggested me to work here continuously. Now he is a senior member and earn a well. So in my opinion do your best 

Certainly, CryptoTalk supports us financially
But the difference is in the extent of the degree of financial support for each person
This varies according to the strength of our basic financial income, for whoever has a weak basic income, CryptoTalk is the main income.
And from his strong financial income, he considers cryptocurrency as a secondary income

• +2 1

I prefer find some  another sources of earnings because this crypto will paid you depends of your number of post and topics amd there's certain weeks or months that you can exchange your tokens into currency there's no fixed day for your payment, so it can hard on you if you only indepent in this forum unless you have a lot of savings.

Beside from the knowledge and experience you are going to acquire In the cryptotalk platform, you can also earn good amount of bitcoin from the cryptotalk platform, so if you minimize what you earn here and place them in good platform for investment, then this bring huge return. 

Without a question, whether you work as this site demands. That is, follow the rules. Since entering this site, I've been able to pay my regular costs while still supporting my family through this pandemic. What you have to do is follow the rules, as well as the seniors, and they know better than us. So, if they voice an opinion, you can value it. To go along with this forum, good behavior can be a plus.

Thank you very much, my friend, for this important topic. Certainly, we can create a prosperous and wonderful future by working with these currencies that we earn and increase our points through trading and investment.

• +3 1

Hello dear members New Vision business I hope you all are doing really get first of all I want to tell you that antec torque is a very good and legal platform for earning money it is not make you powerful or make make your strength best about financial but I think it is good for stable income

• +3 1

Not really because I'm a new member of crypto and I don't know how I'm going to win here and many times , so now they don't depend on my financial needs, maybe it will depend on the passage of time but I think it's part-time job and we have to work part-time what you ask me right?

• +1 1

Yes my friend, I think working in the field of digital currencies can make you financially independent . But not only by working in the forum, but you also have to work in trading and investing . You can also work with mining, as it is also profitable under the right conditions.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend.  cryptocurrency is independent me.  Because you can easily make money at home using this forum.  Moreover, I am very happy to work in this forum.  I want to be successful by working according to the rules of this forum.  I believe that working in this forum one day I can be successful.

Edited by Ashrafi62
some wrong

At the moment this is impossible, but in the future it is possible, it helps me with my living income, but relying on it does not provide any current guarantees, but it may be in the future, but I agree with you in strengthening you financially and gaining experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and the science of trading.

I'm new to this site as well, but after listening to several of the points made about it, I believe it has the potential to make someone financially stable using the earnings generated if they work hard to complete valuable posts on a daily basis, which is my main purpose and desire in life. I hope this forum will assist me as well.

I really do not know this. I am new here and thank you for this information. It is useful about cryptocurrencies and that this forum is able to make a financially independent person if you work hard. Good luck to you my friend

• +2 1

I am also a new member and working at initial stages. But one of my friends is an old member of cryptotalk. He has withdrawn money many times. He was financially weak. But now his monetary condition is very good. He suggested me to work here and i hope cryptotalk will pay me too. Moreover, cryptotalk is a legit platform which pays you for your work. So, keep working and keep growing.

Hello my friend, in fact, I think that you can make some good profits through the coding talk here and take advantage of this opportunity provided by the CryptoTalk forum, but if your goal is profits that enable you to achieve future goals in your work life like most of the people here, then I also think that this forum provides You have the opportunity to learn and gain experience to enter one of the fields of the coding world that will enable you to achieve high profits, knowing that this requires hard work, patience, detailed study and enough experience to enter one of the fields of encryption, for example trading, I wish you good luck.

• +1 1