Can cryptotalk financial independent you? - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DEREKHALE

Can cryptotalk financial independent you?

I am sure that financial encryption can make you financially independent, because it provides a good income through which you can buy your needs without the need for your family or anyone's help

• +3 1

On 11/15/2020 at 8:26 PM, DEREKHALE said:

I am new in cryptotalk and Don,t really know about it.if helpful information have so send to me .that cryptotalk strong you financially or not.but my experience and peoples on crypto says that it can strong you financially .but I know your opinions. Thanks

If you really run cryptotalk, then you will get talk and bitcoin, both crypto coins you can exchange for real money. The higher the price of bitcoin or talk coins, the more money you will get. Thus it can prove that with cryptotalk you can be strong financially.

Certainly, cryptocurrencies and working with them can make you financially independent, but it is not easy to go through your experience in investing and trading without loss, so what you must do first is to gain knowledge and work hard to develop skill and experience by learning types of analysis.

• +2 1

Of course my friend, this field can make you rich if you have the necessary experience, so I advise you to continue learning and gain sufficient information about this field

My friend, cryptotalk does not only give you money, but also gives you valuable information and ideas about the world of cryptography and from the financial point of view, this forum will help you a lot in your basic needs, so just work hard and be patient.

• +2 1

For most, you can become financially independent by working hard and learning how to work and thus you will become financially independent

This platform has made a lot of people financially Independent so I think it is going to make me the same all I just have to do is to know how to invest my earnings so that from my investments I can be getting more.

Cryptotalk is the best platform you can easily make earnings with.its very reliable.working on the platform will definitely make you financially independent and allow you take care of some of your financial needs.

Yes my dear friend cryptotalk does make you financially independent if you work hard since i join cryptotalk forum and start earning from this forum my income starts to be goo and my financial status starts to get stable, an since i am a college student i really used to need a money and i get real money from this forum. thankyou

I believe that if you work hard on this forum, provide good content, abide by the rules of the forum, and get a good reputation, you can earn money from this forum.And after several weeks of withdrawing money and investing in it in the crypto world, after gaining the necessary experience, you can then be financially independent.

I do think that cryptotalk can quietly become independent of us because how is all this today if because in cryptotalk we get new information every day that helps us improve even more than what we are already doing and that is a good thing already that some people like me are taking advantage of all this and I believe and I think that cryptotalk also can or is already taking advantage of it so it can be said that it can become independent from us.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello there greetings I am new member of this forum and I I come this forum to gain knowledge about cryptocurrency and also some additional income because additional income always you need

• +4 1

For my friend, you can achieve physical from this forum it provides us with money for our publications you only need the commitment of the rules and also after gaining enough information to begin your investment and training that gives you money too.

You can collect money and spend on the requirements of your studies or your life through work and focus on learning here in the forum, you have to learn hard, gain experience and abide by the rules of the forum.

Yes, my friend, you can be financially independent by investing and trading in cryptocurrencies, but this takes a lot of time and hard work  you may lose a little at the beginning, but when you learn from your losses and your mistakes I am sure you will achieve success and profit.

It gives a good financial return for learning. It's great
What it gives me an additional good income helps me to meet my needs

• +2 1

Yes you can but not so quickly, you have to be patient and work hard, post and read constantly make a new knowledge and you will gain information and earn money enough to invest, after that you will be able to be an independent person.

Hello my friend, how are you? Yes, serious work in the cryptotalk forum will earn you fairly good sums of money and you will be able to buy anything you need. All you have to do is abide by the rules to avoid being expelled from the forum in addition to publishing useful posts.

Yes, financial coding can achieve very good profits depending on what every person makes in this field. Money can also be invested through buying and trading digital currencies.

I want to say that the payment system in taking a job is much better compared to this posting in the forum. I just wanted to say that you should not depend yourself to crypto currency as it should only serves as the passive source of income for people who wanted to earn extra other than what they usually have.

Yes, my friend, it is possible and natural that our financial conditions will improve if we work well and work intelligently. Generally, cryptocurrencies enter people a better life after it was simple, especially for third world countries.

• +2 1

My friend, this field of digital currencies is wonderful in every sense of the word, it gives us good money and the beginning is a little difficult, you have to be patient in order to start getting profits, and you can earn and save money 

• +3 1

My friend, this forum only gives you the knowledge and experience to invest in cryptocurrencies or digital currencies and makes you some good money
But if you want to trade cryptocurrencies, this is something that needs effort, experience, and knowledge of cryptocurrencies and how to invest them
If you learn to trade well you will make a lot of money.

• +2 1

It depends on the amount of time and how to work with the issue of digital currencies, there are those who depend on investment .. But it requires a lot of experience and patience

I am new member here. Intially working on it.  But one of my friend is old member of this. They helps alot  she has withdraw money. They really helps financially. In this plateform we talk and learne on diffrent topics and they very effective.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Добрый день! Хотим вам сообщить, что наш сервис  EveryDayCash предлагает лучшие курсы по таким направлениям как: USDT - Сбербанк Rub USDT - Тинькоф Rub BTC - Сбербанк Rub BTC - Тинькоф Rub ETH - Тинькоф Rub Наш профессиональный персонал всегда готов помочь и ответить на все ваши вопросы в Jivo chat. Ждем вас с обменом!
    • Добрый день! Хотим вам сообщить, что наш сервис  EveryDayCash предлагает лучшие курсы по таким направлениям как: USDT - Сбербанк Rub USDT - Тинькоф Rub BTC - Сбербанк Rub BTC - Тинькоф Rub ETH - Тинькоф Rub Наш профессиональный персонал всегда готов помочь и ответить на все ваши вопросы в Jivo chat. Ждем вас с обменом!
    • С радостью сообщаем о новом партнерстве с eobmen-obmen, ведущей платформой мониторинга обменников! PFlow - это динамично развивающийся обменный сервис, который постоянно совершенствуется, чтобы сделать ваш опыт работы с криптовалютами максимально безопасным и комфортным.
    • Гигантский сигнал для покупки? Крипто-киты переводят $1,3 млрд на Coinbase.   Общая сумма в $1,3 миллиарда USD Coin (USDC), переведенных с видимых адресов китов на криптовалютную биржу Coinbase в четверг, может потенциально стать "гигантским сигналом для покупки" для Bitcoin (BTC) и Ether (ETH), согласно наблюдениям рынка. "Перевод USDC на биржи является гигантским сигналом для покупки, как говорится в интернете ‘деньгопечатная машина работает'", — сообщил крипто-трейдер Blockchain Mane. Пять переводов на общую сумму $1,3 миллиарда — с суммами от $150 миллионов до $350 миллионов — были совершены на биржу Coinbase 25 апреля в 08:15 UTC, согласно данным Etherscan.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • В новом видео гендиректор Real Vision Рауль Пал (Raoul Pal) заявил, что «лето альткоинов» может наступить уже через месяц — это будет видно по резкому росту как курса криптовалют, так и их капитализации. Интерес к рынку альткоинов должен подстегнуть и активность разработчиков, считает Пал.     «Вполне привычно, что во время криптовесны лидером является биткоин, но когда наступает криптовалютное лето, то эфир показывает лучшие результаты по сравнению с BTC. При этом эфир вряд ли превзойдет показатели Solana, так как данный альткоин находится на более ранней стадии внедрения, а значит процентные изменения курса у нее больше. Сейчас мы находимся в завершающей фазе криптовесны, и дни становятся все “теплее”. Но настоящее лето настанет, когда альткоины достигнут и превысят свои рекордные величины по капитализации и курсам. И я верю, что крупные альткоины начнут параболический рост в 2024 году», ― заявил Рауль Пал. Недавно Рауль Пал говорил, что уже к 2030 году половина населения Земли будет владеть цифровыми активами. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2407105 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / БОНУСЫ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • Команда TON раздаст $600 000 трейдерам и держателям NFT   TON Foundation раздает 105 600 TON (~$600 000) самым активным трейдерам и держателям NFT на маркетплейсах Getgems, xRare и TON Diamonds. Вознаграждения распределят между 2061 пользователем, который торговал или держал NFT на этих платформах в период с 11 по 23 апреля.   Количество баллов рассчитывается с учетом числа проданных коллекций, сделок и объема торгов. В зависимости от этого каждый пользователь получит от 40 до 70 TON. Ранее разработчики блокчейна The Open Network обьявили о снижении размера комиссии за транзакции внутри сети в 2,5 раза.  Взято из источника - https://forklog.com/news/komanda-ton-razdast-600-000-trejderam-i-derzhatelyam-nft
    • 🚀 NeuralSphere Bounty Campaign 🚀 Earn NSPH tokens by helping democratize AI investment through our bounty campaign! Bounty Campaign Details: Total Bounty Budget: $20,000 in NSPH tokens Campaign Duration: April 29, 2024 - May 26, 2024 Final Tally and Payment: Rewards will be distributed within 30 days after the campaign conclusion 🔔 Important: Participants are expected to behave in a civil and respectful manner. Spam or abusive conduct will lead to immediate disqualification and a ban. Telegram Bounty (50% of rewards): Join our Telegram Group:Click here to join Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Distribute ICO-related materials and links ICO NSPH.     Post at least 5 meaningful messages per week within our group.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TELEGRAM USERNAME: [Your Telegram Username] #POSTS: [Links to your 5+ messages] Twitter Bounty (50% of rewards): Follow our Twitter Page:Follow us on Twitter Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Retweet and comment on ICO-related posts. ICO NSPH     Create at least 1 original tweet per week that highlights the ICO, using designated hashtags.     Minimum: 5 retweets per week.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TWITTER USERNAME: [Your Twitter Username] #TWEETS: [Links to your tweets] #RETWEETS: [Links to your retweets] Registration Post Format: #PROOF OF REGISTRATION CryptoTalk Username: [Your Username] CryptoTalk Profile Link: [Your Profile Link] Telegram Username: [Your Telegram Username, if participating in Telegram tasks] Twitter Username: [Your Twitter Username, if participating in Twitter tasks] BSC Wallet Address: [Your Wallet Address] Check the registration and task completion spreadsheet for tracking. Why Join Our Bounty?   Participate in our bounty to support a transparent and accessible platform for AI investments. Earn rewards while helping to grow a community around innovative blockchain solutions. Visit our Website | Join our Telegram | Follow us on Twitter Thank you for your participation and support!        
    • Marathon Digital пересмотрели свою цель по хэшрейту на 2024 год с 35-37 эксахэшей в секунду (ЭХ/с) до 50 ЭХ/с после недавних приобретений, которые расширили их емкость. В пресс-релизе от 25 апреля генеральный директор Marathon Фред Тиль заявил, что компания потенциально может удвоить масштабы добычи в 2024 году благодаря дополнительным мощностям. Тиль также подтвердил, что новая цель будет «полностью профинансирована» без необходимости привлечения дополнительного капитала.   Недавно компания приобрела установку по добыче биткойнов мощностью 200 мегаватт у Digital Applied за 87,3 миллиона долларов в марте, а два дополнительных объекта общей мощностью 390 мегаватт были приобретены у Generate Capital за 179 миллионов долларов в декабре. В настоящее время скорость хэширования операций Marathon составляет 24,7 EH/с, что опережает платформы Core Scientific и Riot, у которых скорость хеширования составляет 16,9 EH/с и 12,4 EH/с соответственно по индексу хешрейта. Если Marathon достигнет своей цели в 50 EH/s, он увеличит свою скорость хэширования более чем на 100% с начала 2024 года. По данным Google Finance, акции Marathon (MARA) упали на 0,42% до $19,01 25 апреля, а затем выросли на 3,05% на торгах после этого объявления.     . Цена акций MAR в долларах США | Источник: Google Финансы.   Marathon вырос более чем на 15% с тех пор, как 20 апреля на блоке 840 000 произошло четвертое событие халвинга биткойнов – тенденция, которую разделяют и другие майнеры в этом секторе. Большая часть первоначального спроса на блоке 840 000 была вызвана поклонниками мемкоинов и невзаимозаменяемых токенов, конкурирующих за возможность записать и выгравировать «редкие сатоши» через протокол Runes. По данным YCharts, несмотря на этот всплеск, к 24 апреля комиссии за транзакции упали до $28,20. Поскольку сектор крипто-майнинга демонстрирует устойчивый рост, другие компании по добыче биткойнов, такие как Riot Platforms, также показывают значительные движения на рынке. 23 апреля акции Riot выросли более чем на 20% на фоне оптимистичных оценок аналитиков , прогнозирующих существенный рост финансовых показателей компании.
    • Рады представить новое направление обмена монеты XLM на популярные банки Украины - NeoBank, A-Bank, Izi bank, Приват 24, ПУМБ, Моно Банк, а также у Вас есть возможность осуществить вывод криптовалюты на платежные системы ADV Cash. Мы предлагаем множество вариантов вывода токенов на популярные банки по выгодным курсам.XLM – это одна из самых распространенных блокчейн-сетей, у которой открытый исходный код. Этот токен отличается скоростью проведения транзакций и низкими комиссиями. Высокая производительность сети обеспечивается не только инновациями, но и качественными анти-спам механизмами.У нас Вы с легкостью можете провести вывод XLM – на популярные банковские направления и платежные системы.Возникли вопросы? Наша служба поддержки быстро обработает Ваш зарос и даст профессиональный ответ на возникший вопрос.   Сотрудничество Telegram: @kingsexchange_global Email: kingsexchangeee@gmail.com   Поддержка Telegram: @kingsexchange_support Email: support@kingsexchange.global   Наш официальный Instagram: kingsexchange.global
    • Согласно иску SEC, генеральный директор Geosyn Mining Калеб Джозеф Уорд (Caleb Joseph Ward) и бывший операционный директор Джереми Джордж МакНатт (Jeremy George McNutt) обманули около 64 инвесторов. В период с ноября 2021 года по декабрь 2022 года руководители Geosyn заключили соглашения о покупке и запуске оборудования для майнинга от имени клиентов за определенную плату.   Регулятор утверждает, что у Geosyn были заключены контракты с поставщиками дешевой электроэнергии, однако клиентам предъявлялись расходы на 40-50% выше. Уорд и МакНатт заверяли инвесторов, что из 1 400 майнинговых устройств компания не смогла приобрести 400 установок. Причем ее руководители не вводили в эксплуатацию большую часть купленного оборудования. В соглашениях Geosyn с инвесторами было заявлено, что они могут выбирать криптовалюты для майнинга, однако компания отклоняла запросы клиентов, выбирающих не биткоин. SEC уверяет, что Geosyn производила выплаты инвесторам в BTC, чтобы заставить их поверить, будто оборудование для майнинга действительно работает и приносит прибыль. На самом деле организаторы схемы создавали поддельные документы с вымышленной прибылью. По данным SEC, компания должна была заплатить инвесторам $354 500 в биткоинах, однако в ее распоряжении находилось лишь $320 000. Чтобы компенсировать разницу, МакНатт докупил биткоины и перечислил их Уорду, чтобы тот, в свою очередь, передал их инвесторам. Ведомство также утверждает, что руководители Geosyn незаконно присвоили около $1,2 млн и потратили эти деньги на семейную поездку в Диснейлэнд и роскошный образ жизни. В октябре 2022 года МакНатт покинул компанию и связался с властями, обвинив своего партнера в растрате средств, однако о собственных правонарушениях он не рассказал. Учитывая, что Geosyn находилась в тяжелом финансовом положении, в начале 2023 года Уорд разослал инвесторам по электронной почте «долговые расписки», а в июне пообещал подать заявление о банкротстве, чего так и не произошло, заявила SEC. Регулятор потребовал, чтобы сооснователи компании вернули инвесторам украденные деньги и заплатили штраф.