Can cryptotalk financial independent you? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DEREKHALE

Can cryptotalk financial independent you?

The return that you can get here in return for comments and posts on the forum has a specific return at the end, and this return may suffice for me according to the living conditions in my country, but it is not enough for you according to the living conditions in your country
But if you learn more here about the topics of investment and trading and start this risk here, no one can predict what will happen
You might become a millionaire, my dear🤣😍

Yes my friend crypto talk had mere me independent financially. Because on this forum I had gained a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and their trading. So I trade using knowledge that I gained on this forum. So this forum had helped me a lot.

Yes why not crypto talk can make us independent.

But it totally depends on the prices of bitcoins and talk tokens.

As we have seen very much decline in cryptocurrencies especially talk tokens.

If the prices hike up again then certainty it will make us independent.

Yes of course cryptotalk can make us financially independent because this forum is providing the opportunity of the earning handsome amount just by doin the useful and quality posts that can be helpful to increase the knowledge and information of the members about the cryptocurrency. 

I always advise members of these forum not to depend solely on the these forum all in the name of Finicial independence, it's is a campaign and by the time it has finish serving its purpose, it will surely end. 

Yes my dear friend if we work hard and post a useful and authentic content in simple English and correct spelling and grammar by following all the rules and regulations of the site then cryptotalk will award us accordingly and we should not even independent but we can afford the expenditures of the whole family. 

Thank you. 

As for me, my dear friend, this is the first time that I receive money via the Internet and I found that the payments here are very good, and I have heard that it is the first site to pay this value for work we do.

Of course, blockchain will make me financially powerful so I can make more money in the crypto world. I get a part-time job in this forum to make crypto money, and I will make a lot of money out of this forum. I'm going to start crypto trading, and I think it will make me better financially.

Many friends told me that it is useful to work on this platform to get benefit from the topics presented and get a good income, but I am still a beginner here and need to read a lot of comments and posts in order to understand how to be effective here .  Finally I really hope this platform will be a real source of good income for me

On 15/11/2020 at 6:26 PM, DEREKHALE said:

I am new in cryptotalk and Don,t really know about it.if helpful information have so send to me .that cryptotalk strong you financially or not.but my experience and peoples on crypto says that it can strong you financially .but I know your opinions. Thanks

dude as I am a new member so I don't have much knowledge regarding payment but I listen from my friend that they are earn good amount of money to meet your financial needs and hope so that when my payment start I'm must have such reviews.

4 hours ago, Moudr said:

As for me, my dear friend, this is the first time that I receive money via the Internet and I found that the payments here are very good, and I have heard that it is the first site to pay this value for work we do.

@Tushar24 Hello mates, I think cryptotalk can give you financially independence. Cryptotalk gives us the best opportunity for earning free bitcoin and token. If you follow the forum rules and regulations, you will get payment for your post. I think you can understand it

Edited by Emma Wilson

@ by Darakhel , I m a new so do not much information about cryptotalk  . Just wanted that get reputation and knowledge of this organization work . Therefore we earn money and profit . they end thier financial problem.

@ by Darakhel , yes we independent on thire post and can work hard so they end thier financial problem.

Of course, since each of us do our independent work and our earnings are also very independent, we just have to make very useful content to have good performance here in this Cryptotalk forum.

Yes attest for a students you attain that, with many hardwork crypto talk can absolutely make you have financial Freedom to be independent on your own as far as you don't go against any platform rules 

Hello my friend. I didn't know much about crypto money. I heard this forum from my friend and learned that he is making money. I immediately started to try my luck and it's going pretty fun. I am learning new information and I think I will make money. Thanks.

Yes, cryptotalk is one of such plateform which makes you independent and provides you all the opportunity of earning the money. You can earn too much money from this forum and fulfill your needs. If you are working on this forum continuously then one day you will become successful and rich on this forum. 

• +2 1

With the money we earn from CryptTalk, we will be able to be self-sufficient and we will be able to earn money.  Because from here they will get both knowledge and money.

• +1 1

Yes Cryptotalk can financial support you.this forum is very supportive in many ways.you can earn at least $1 for per comment.you can bear your daily expenses if you abide by the rules.

as my own opinion and experience in all about 2 months in this cryptotalk forum as a member this forum serves for me as financially independent and my earnings will helps me alot and this was a great platform for me and as part time job it can stand and big help for my daily needs.

I also newcomer in this platform, then i believe that this forum is helping enough to have gained our aims in the forum, the forum is full for the knowledge and experience, will can achieve our financial depending on this forum, because when we are keeping our earnings.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello, my friend, regarding financial independence. I don't think working here in a forum will give you financial independence that simple. You can get good money income, but you have to do well and consistently and make learning and knowledge your primary goal before you earn money so that you don't feel disappointed or become sad when you are not earning as much money as you want.

My answer is that yes.Cryptotalk is that platform which one can strong us financially because there is no scam. We get fruits in time how much efforts we put this platform give us as its fruits. Just do work honestly. 

Through this platform we can afford our basics needs. 

Crypto talk will definitely make you financially independent and financially secure. But crypto talk needs more time and hardwork for earning an investment.you can benefit from it on any topic related to digital currencies. Try to follow the rules in order to avoid banning. Thank you.

I am also new to crypto but I think it can make one financially independent if one is devoted and work hard enough to reach that earning enough to make a living. At the end of the day, it's all about the effort and dedication you put into working in the forum.

On 11/15/2020 at 6:26 PM, DEREKHALE said:

I am new in cryptotalk and Don,t really know about it.if helpful information have so send to me .that cryptotalk strong you financially or not.but my experience and peoples on crypto says that it can strong you financially .but I know your opinions. Thanks

I want to say that this forum not only made strong financially but also make strong in experience, knowledge. 

They pay good payments which will make you  financially strong. 

This forum give good knowledge about ( how to save himself from spammer) scammer. So we should work for both knowledge and money.