Cheating reputation will lead you to block. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sallujam

Cheating reputation will lead you to block.

Hello my friend, we must here, know, where to give, comment, and read the post well, because the mistakes that happen, in the event, our published support has a bad reputation that leads us to bans, maybe or other penalties

Yes, You are right. Cheating reputation will lead us to ban, that's why we should first read the post well if it is useful then it should be given a good reputation otherwise not. It's better that we should make useful posts because if our posts is useful we will automatically get a reputation.

• +5 1

Dear @Sallujam yes, absolutely cheating is the bad thinking cheating can block our cryptotalk account cheating is like a copyright and copypaste these activities are harmful our account editing is dangerous for our account 

Hi .

Yes 

You are write i agree with you i also try to find a good comments . i prefer to read the topic ,post and judge them into following the rule of regulation .Not spam a pistive and negative recation to everyone .complete your daily lemits in reputation.so lets take our time and gives rates to a posts understand the quality. 

Thankyou..  

I observed once more that there's additionally a time lag among interplay and the other, in order that in case you do plenty in a brief period, it's going to save you you from interacting for a brief period, so pay interest and try and have interaction definitely with the posts that deserve.

Yes you are absolutely right this thing  I also noticed and it is not fear for those who makes their posts the a lot of struggle and we should do fear with everyone.

Yea you're right that many people we see here are using reputation cheats and give reputation in return if you give them. They don't care about this forum integrity or respect but they care only about their money. I'll go with a advice that we all need to give reputations which posts are quality. Thanks.

Yes i agree with you. Some members get their reputation in a wrong way. Sometimes i notice some useless comments have positive ratings. This is not fair. And i know moderators are always stay active. And they find them and ban them to clean this forum. For these kind of cheaters, people who are trying to make their post useful they can not get reputation. So if we notice them, we should report them. 

You are right, people who are trying to get fake reactions should be punished, I completely agree that our moderators work so hard to make this forum free of cheaters and useless posts. 

People should be patient, they should gather knowledge first and then post their content if people like the post they will surely react positively. These reactions should be organic. Fake reactions will not give you knowledge.

On 11/18/2020 at 7:04 AM, Guru2050 said:

Already moderators has warn members to be cautious and careful with rating post, it is not meant to be given any how and to any post one come across, it is mandated on you to read and earn from the post first then evaluate the post by awarding the rating depending on the value of the information to you. So jeopardizing the significance of giving day is an offence which could lead to ban from the forum.

So when you are in this platform you have to avoid cheating like copy and paste , avoid spam and even shorting out of words during your post . This mistakes are common for the beginners and please members should share their knowledge to avoid beginners from cheating .

On 11/15/2020 at 10:35 AM, Sallujam said:

Hi guys i have noticed you also may have noticed about cheating reputation.

Many people on this forum are giving cheating reputation to the people i feel it that some posts who doesn't contain 100 character limit set by forum are reacted with +5 and some other post that contains quality content are reacted negatively that's not fair my mates we all are here to get knowledge about crypto currency and if we just focus on making topics and post neither quality nor useful and give reputation to the poor content the people will not focus to do their best and keep posting poor content and we will not learn much.

I am thankful to our admin which are working on cheating reputation and giving them warning and blocking them.

I will request my all mates to react positive reputation to quality topics and post and negative reputation to the post which aren't useful to help our moderator to remove it.

I think most people will agree with me if you agree with me give me your response if I'm wrong guys also guide me.

Thanks 😊

there are a few individuals give notoriety without perusing the posts, so you can see that the responses are given unjustifiably, I trust that our administrators focus on this point on the grounds that there are such countless dedicated individuals don't get what they truly merit.

I agree with you dear.  Yeah this is not fair. It's illegal for this platform.  You can't do nothing by breaking this platform's rules    .  In this platform some people do this for earning money.  This platform has a reputation and it has some rules and regulation.  Anyone can't break it.  If they break it they can’t do work in this platform.  So i suggest everyone in this platform not to do this cheating reputation.  Please avoid   it otherwise you will be block soon.  Be careful.                            

Yes you are right my friend also face this issue he received and email on their gmail who link with crypto forum in email he said that you received one warning point form moderates please avoid cheating reputation it will block you so at that they they never ask for likes they will depend on what likes given by other members

Cheat ratings as the name suggests is purely harmful to the forum. Ratings are the marksheet of the posts and when marks are cheated , then there is no point if an examination. Even I have seen comments with no content or less than 100 characters getting good ratings because they are in the top part. I call upon each member to be more careful and give suitable ratings only.

Yes , giving reputation simply because he or she is your friend may lead to warning point. Sometimes you may get ban from cryptotalk. We know ratings are marks given by other members to our articles. To get good rating we should always post meaningful articles.

Sorry friend I don't know much about family cheating because I haven't cheated yet. But I must be careful and try to follow the rules of the forum. Thank you.

I also agree with you, I don’t know why these people do such things. All members must read first and then give him the reputation he deserves so that it is fair. But if there were such fraud operations, I think that these members did not come to the forum to learn. It is for money only

Edited by Mohammadnour

Yeah Mate, You are right, I also seen a lot of useless posts with good reputation. But I think moderators also check them and delete them. If someone is cheating he got his end. Moderators track them and give them warning post they done their job well. They are doing wonderful work and keep this forum clean.

Hello brother thanks a lot for your post. I think it's true that if we cheat ratings they were surely ban our account. If you want ratings then we must make quality and useful contents so that people read it and give us good reputation.

Cheating reputation is against the rules of forum and cheat reputation will be reason for the ban of id so i will advice everyone to be safe from cheat reputation ans everyone must react to that posts which deserves positive reputation.

Согласен с автором особенно когда платили за 50 поставленных оценок, зачастую участники форума ставили оценки не читая посты и моно было заметить как на бесполезном посту стоит положительная оценка и наоборот. Хорошо убрали эту функцию, теперь поменьше такого стало

We sometimes hope that people give their topics and positive reputations, even those whose 100 charactors are not complete. We must not do this at all because it is against the rules  and Our account may be closed.

Please don't hesitate in less reputation but fake rating is not a good way to achieve high profile reputation. If you got fake reputation your account could be bann in future and you lost this type of platform where you earn and learn. 

Yes of course it is true that we should not give repetition by cheating. It is against the rules of crypto. If we want the repetitions then we should create quality contents. We should avoid giving repetitions by cheating.

• Useful or interesting 1