What did you learn? - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Yes, you are right. There are two main things on this forum. The first thing is to earn for creating posts and topics. The second thing is to learn knowledge about cryptocurrencies. I have learned many things after coming into this forum. I'm getting knowledge about cryptocurrencies. I learned how to work hard on this forum to get success. 

I am an old yobit user, but after purchaising cryptocurrencies for a few hundred dollars years ago,  I have not followed the market anymore. I would like to start again and understand something. This forum seems to be the best opportunity to do it

Edited by alex74Va

Infact i learn and got lot of information, knowledge and experience after joining this platform before joining this forum i didn't know anything about crypto currency and digital marketing but after joining this platform i gain much knowledge.One thing is very important which i learn from this forum is that my writing skill was very weak before connected this forum but after that really my writing skills improved. 

• +4 1

I think also its significant you can understand what you are suppose to do in the forum and I think your idea is spotless and clearn and thank you so much because that by sharing , we can even show that the forum we are really being instructed there is acceptable information to it, that is helping us truly much.

If this forum won't pay us then I think there will be no members expect some people. So we shouldn't criticize it. We also came on this forum when we listened that it pays for commenting. But the thing we must gather knowledge if we want improve our posts and want a good amount to earn from this site and also can earn from trading and investing. So earnings from this site depended on learning. So we should focus on the second one then the 1st will be come automatically. 

In the world of crypto, you must learn even if you did not join to learn. There is no way you will not learn something if really you are a member. We have to share information so that we can complement each other and increase each other’s experiences. I have got to learn many new things that I did not know before. The most important thing is information about cryptocurrencies and beside of this I learned about investments and trading which are very useful in real life also.

I also did not join this forum to learn but I am unaware about this fact that this forum is really very good for learning so now I am also paying attention to learn through it because there are many things to learn from the post of senior member they are teaching us many things so I am changed and I am also using this forum for learning.

• +2 1

I learned a lot of things on this forum, especially about cryptocurrencies and trading. We also made good amounts of money. This forum is great and has a lot of things.

• +2 1

I started here in the wonderful forum a short time ago, but I am trying to read the topics of old and new members in order to benefit it more

• +2 1

My friend to me, I learned the importance of reading, learning about cryptocurrencies, and sharing what I learned and what was useful.
 I'm a lucky person to be here

Edited by Hamza93

I entered this forum without knowing anything about encryption or about trading and investing, but now, after a short time, I know enough information for me to participate in any conversation about encryption and how it was acquired and traded.

• +4 1

We can learn a lot here, just as a child cannot learn everything from the mother's womb, so we do not learn everything, so I think we need to learn more to earn so that we can become more efficient one day.

Welcome, my friend, we are really here to receive knowledge and experience and gain money later, and in my personal opinion, the member who wants to learn is the one who will follow the knowledge and vice versa.

You have to learn more in order to become more experienced. Many are here for money, and also there is a lot for learning and to achieve goals that exist in their minds. We have to develop and improve publications here by publishing creative articles that provide benefit and have an impact on many people here .. To make the forum better, we must be cooperating.

You are right dear. When you come over as a newbie all you know a

at that time is your post can pay you back but after spending time over here and getting knowledge from others post .Your mind start getting motivated towards a bigger thing , to get more knowledge , to make your self more aware about crypto and its importance

Most of those who joined here joined just to make money.
I consider making money a reason, but it is not everything. Learning and increasing culture about cryptocurrencies is the essential thing, as it is a bright future.
I learned a lot and I will continue until the end✌

Yes dear i agree with your point of view on this statement that most of the people join this platform without any research and also without the information about the cryptocurrency .

This platform has offered us two opportunities which are to learn about cryptocurrencies and share ideas and information about the crypto world and also to earn income by creating useful post and topics. 

This forum has a lot of good benefits and since I joined I have been learning lot of things about cryptowold especially trading and now I get to know that trading is not as easy as the way many people outside cryptowold do say and it requires good knowledge and concrete background about th field if you want to succeed.

I have learned a lot online about trading and investing A and most importantly how to avoid scammers. Seriously, I am very happy to join such a platform. Crypto is on the way to success. I have learned a lot about cryptocurrency in this forum, because I was only aware of Bitcoin and its price. I also learned how to manage my finances very well, when to buy and when to sell

Hello my dear friend.When i join this forum i don't have any knowledge about cryptocurrencies and rule of this forum but as i make my first 100 useful posts and spent my time on this forum,i learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies which helps me to earn a hendsome amount of money from this forum.

I learn a lot of things at this platform.i learn good use of english language which is helpful in good communication.i also learn the use of digital currency.how to invest and how to trade.

Hello my friend
Thanks for sharing these thoughts
I am still a beginner to this forum, but my hobby is learning, not just earning money
In learning and getting comprehensive information about electronic currencies, how to trade and invest them, and to be well-versed in their fields, I will make more profits.
In the stage of learning and acquiring knowledge allows you to win many opportunities and skills that make you better

• +2 1

Most of the members who are here in order to earn money, but in my personal opinion that all members can gain a lot of useful information and experiences about cryptocurrencies in addition to acquiring money, so they must, before anything, think about how to gain information and experience before thinking about getting money.