Avoid Making Simple Mistakes - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Avoid Making Simple Mistakes

Thank you very much. This is very good information. It's a great idea to post and share information. This is really useful for me and all the members who are new to the forum. And they are not used to writing much. I think I also made some mistakes in writing. Which I will not do anymore.

Welcome everyone is a very nice and important topic.  I agree with you. A lot of people work here every day.  And grammatically something goes wrong when commenting on our post topic.  There is no reason to worry about it.  By working we can correct our mistakes.

as simple as it is its very important to keep on check to your grammars and this will help out alot to the people who arent sure for their words and english as they might spelled out something wrong and knowing how restrictive admins and mods its important to take note to be careful at all times.

Yes,thans for the valuable post. There are many members who made some small mistake. I am allso made some mistake in writing.we must read the rules and regulation of this forum before starting work. And we should also learn english before joining.cause english is very important for this forum. We need to do a check before posting.thank you.

To avoid making a simple mistakes is by making posts that are important useful and meaningful that will make you have enough earning most of the beginners are always having mistakes because they don't always follow the rules and regulations of the forum and most of them don't understand the basic concept of the topics before making comments on it @Muktarysule

I also think so that we should avoid making the simple mistakes the grammatical or the spelling mistakes if we make such kind of mistakes then it will lead us towards the deletion of the post.

Yes you are right we can avoid these mistakes when we create post in forum these are the simple mistakes it is very important for all member that must write useful and comprehensive post if he want to get good reputation in forum

On 11/13/2020 at 10:58 PM, pacific said:

Hello Cryptotalk enthusiasts!

Today in this topic, I am going to explain on how you can avoid simple mistakes on the forum. As I have seen, many newcomers are repeating these mistakes and I came with this topic, if it could help a little. First of all, the main concern is with the writing, like Grammatical errors or spelling errors. 

If you find any difficulty in writing or with your grammars(sentence structures) you need not worry. Because, you can improve your grammar with online grammar check or with following chrome extensions;

1. Grammarly 

2. Grammar or Spell Checker

Also, you can check your grammar or any spelling errors with this free website here at, Scribens or Grammar Checker.

842469399_Screenshotfrom2020-11-1323-31-31.png.3787a998048250c876fbe91e78be66d8.png

By this way, you can improve your writings, and avoid making mistakes and mark yourself safe from negative ratings because of your poor writings. If you have any further queries you can always mention me in the comment section, your queries and valuable feedbacks are always appreciated. Thank you for your time reading this article!!

That is very useful post for the beginners my friend. You can see that there are many members got banned due to this simple mistakes you have mentioned in your post. And this will be very useful for those members to avoid this common mistake. Thanks for sharing my brother.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Thank you for your kind information. I hope it will help me to create unique and useful post. When we posting on this forum, some grimmer mistake are present in our post, i think we can solve this kinds of problem by following your post.

Everyone is vulnerable to misspellings, and we all make mistakes, even spellers
But it is good that be there are more options than languages, since the participants in the forum are from different countries

• +1 1

I am agree with this  topic becaus the simole and miner mistakes  change the  meaning of the words that we want to say but  we are human beings so we are not perfect so i think we should ignore the little mistakes by others. 

We have always try to do our best.we should not make simple mistakes.before starting our work we should make research and try to use an appropriate English language and grammer.

Making people understand your posts will give you more reputation so always try to use simple and easy language it will help beginners . Make sure that you are not making grammatical errors and spellings mistakes.

At first thankyou for title and when we start to write post in crypto, our hand is in keyboard of pc or mobile and their we face problem of grammer but who are intellegent in grammer they face easy to write that's way every work will start with by learn

Hello friend when I agree with you.  we should focus on sharing the right information so we can't get any type of error on our post or comment

Thank you for this information. We check our mistakes free check botton. If you see underlined spelling error ,or grammar suggestions in your text. If you need click them and correct your spelling. After this system automatically give verdict.

Some software is also useful to check spelling like free grammar checker, Ginger's grammer's check

Be disciplined enough to justify for whatever you are doing this forum comprises members from different part of the world as such good and simple communication matters you have to make sure the information you share must be free from errors for understanding

Simple mistakes can make us be ejected from the forum, because there are some mistakes that will serve as violation of forum rules and we wouldn't know that we made them, thats why it is advisable we avoid mistakes we think will serve as nothing so that we won't loose out account for such @HasFahd

Edited by True legend
  • +1 1

To beginners that have limited knowledge of english, I suggest to read this post carefully and use this software that helps a lot, as many are writing post that are ridiculous and the grammar is not only wrong but make you look like useless. Be fair to yourself and learn correct english, it is not that a few mistakes will make a difference, it is the big mistakes that happen all the time and you write posts that make it difficult to read them.

• +1 1

I use Grammary to make sure that am avoid making mistakes, so I set it on my google chrome so to me its important to really react and power it , there  we have to work and put together in so many ways and keep on working as hard , this is a good idea that we should embrace that is important that we are able to work as hard and put together that power strategy to it thi sis very important we get to that solution

I thoroughly concur with you my companion, we must be cautious in our work to make our posts understood and good,also we need to evade basic errors recorded as a hard copy via preparing and rehearsing constantly ,we have develop ourselves all the time in any work we need to do consummately.

Its  really good topic ..I Think the members in Cryptotalk  are really faced mistakes .These are many mistake taken by many members..Most of the mistakes are grammatically errors and spelling mistakes..Before  you  post ..Read it carefully and Edit it

We want to avoid from mistakes.I am new member here and  i try my best to write good content and avoid from.mistakes.I also suggest to other member to write good content and try to avoid mistakes.

Yes dears!

I also saw many people making there useful posts useless just because of making simple mistakes. These mistakes belong to their grammar and spellings. Some of us are not good in English so they make such kind of mistakes. I would suggest them to make extensions to their chrome by adding some apps that may remove their mistakes like grammerly...

Many of the members may not be native English speakers. Secondly when typing fast anybody can make mistake. But the sites which you have suggested will improve the grammar of the sentences one has to type. This in turn will improve the quality of the post.