Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk? - Page 21 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk?

Yes brother it will effect your content quality if your mood is not you have to give full focus and attention to your post if you really want to help your mates by your post so first make your mood fantastic to help someone 

Hello yes mode is effect on work if we don't focus and have bad mode then we cant work properly we can mistakes .when we have good mode then its good for our work

So mode is effected 

Thank. You

Yes, you might not be in the mood for work today. But you must work if you love your work, you will find it enjoyable and you can overcome the feeling of boredom and depression that is inside you. You must first occupy yourself in reading the many topics here so that you love this forum and then you will not find it difficult at all

• +4 1

Yes, the mood is not good, it negatively affects myself, and I work in the cryptotalk forum because it causes me tension and lack of focus in writing articles and commenting in a spoiled manner, and this is a big problem

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I don't think my mood can affect my work or performance in crypto because I always remind myself of my goals and how I can achieve them. My mood affecting me is just like I don't know what am here for because my negative reaction to what will profit me is never a sign of success. 

• +2 1

This is interesting topics as some people don't know why they are not comfortable some times in  performing their tasks. You have to be in good mood , especially good environmental conditions  to be able to focus on your posts and make it meaningful at the end of the day. If your mood is bad, definitely you will not do well.

Yas mood plays important Role in our Work.

Because if we do not have the mood to do something, then we will not be able to focus on that work.And if we do not focus on our work then I understand that we will never be able to do that work properly.We need if we want to succeed on this platform, then keep your mood positive and focus on our goal then we can succeed in this platform.

Note it guys in any other job there is a holiday for one or two days in that you will take rest 

similarly  crytp is a platform and all the member's are doing job there 

so we all need rest 

by off mood we don't write quality coments and posts

At this  platform we share our ideas and opinions about specific topics.  I think our mood plays very important role to express our suggestion or thoughts about topics.

Sure! @Barbarellah,  Our mood effects our working ability to many extent why not. When are in tense and troublsome situations then even become difficult to understand the topic which is compulsary understood otherwise our comment will not give its actual answer. So i used to write my posts mostly when I'm relaxed and free with good mood. I recommend it to you also. @Sania84, @JhonyKhan

It is sure that it affects my mood on my work, if I am not in a very moody, I cannot work very hard and I may work and I am in a bad mood, but the work will not be as successful as when my mood is bright

On 11/12/2020 at 6:31 PM, Barbarellah said:

It is common for us human beings that on certain occasions we find ourselves depressed or in a very low mood or otherwise that we find ourselves happy and with high moods.

I would like to know how and in what way your mood influences the performance of your work at Cryptotalk?

I would also like to hear guidance from the most expert here, on how to handle this type of situation.

Thanks for helping!

Your mood of cause greatly influences your activity. It determines whether you will work well or not. If you are happy, it is expected that you will work more and if you are sad you may not even try to work . So the solution is to try to always be Happy

Dear this depends on the nature of every person. Some of us have nature to do work even they are not in working mode. And some of us have nature that if their mode is not towards working then they will not work at any cost. 

I am the second type of person 😑

Definitely some times you do your work according to your mood. But i think working on cryptotalk always refreshes my mind because i learn many things here and communicate with other people. 

I try to always have my bad mood away from the forum, but I agree, there are times when everything around me is black, and everyone has these days when everything went wrong, this is just that we need to control our emotions and if anything goes wrong don't give too much attention, it will pass.

In fact, yes, my friend, I need to be in a good mood that helps me write and shine in the forum. I cannot write if I am not in a good mood.

Hi my companion, we should have positive disposition while chipping away at this discussion, in any case leave that. Since we should attempt to make valuable and quality posts in every case in any case that will be erased by mediators. So when we have great and wonderful mind-set, that time work this discussion.

Yes dear, The predisposition certainly affects our psyche: if we are in a new or positive temperament, we will react decisively, and if we have a terrible mindset, we will not have the opportunity to seek energy in conclusions or our brain cannot support us to share great thoughts.

• +1 1

Yes, in this area you have to be in a good mood to make useful and valuable comments, Your   performance affects your earnings and if you still continue to combine your work and personal issues, you might ban or get warnings. I think its very important to work on your mood before doing anything anywhere not only in this forum.  completely free in terms of time commitments,So when we have good and perfect mood, that time work this forum.

Hey.  for me personally.  I'm glad to be on this unrealistically cool and excellent resource, which gives a lot in terms of development and earnings.

It is difficult to deal with the site when we are in a bad mood. But we must have good mood while we are working on this forum because we have to create useful and quality posts here. And this is our source of earning also so we must attentive while working 

Our mood affects us in every situation or in any work because sometimes we decided the things with how our mood is .So here is not much difference.It is the work of mind and if our mood is not good then our mind does not help us at any cause.So Fresh and happy mood is guarantee of good work.

Our mood affects us in every situation or in any work because sometimes we decided the things with how our mood is .So here is not much difference.It is the work of mind and if our mood is not good then our mind does not help us at any cause.So Fresh and happy mood is guarantee of good work.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes, there is a period of mood swings that every person goes through, so you have to rest during this period and do nothing for a whole day, and the next day you will regain your activity and start again because the brain needs a good rest period sometimes.

• +3 1

6 minutes ago, Umarsalam8 said:

Yeah its a common thing mood always effect on your work only not here at crypto it takes effect on your all world and routines. It also effects others and relations too. When you feel your mood is getting bad, always left your place get a good friends company. Listen music. Go for a walk. And do what you want to do. That will refresh you

Yess ...mood ever matter not as it were here each where i work .. When am having great disposition i take things as bliss i work here as satisfaction ..i appreciate to work here ..but when i am having awful temperament i cant work appropriately i feel things as something truly nauseating me i truly wish to urge freed of this indeed i cant post in a great way with my new intellect so for superior work one ought to work with great temperament we ought to cleared out working when we are with terrible temperament ought to connect and work whereas we are having great temperament

Hello my buddy, we ought to have positive demeanor while working on this get-together, regardless leave that. Since we should endeavor to make supportive and quality posts for each situation regardless that will be deleted by authorities. So when we have incredible and astonishing perspective, that time work this conversation.