Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk? - Page 27 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Does your mood affect your work and performance at Cryptotalk?

My mood definitely affect my work in this platform, that's why I definitely choose a very good time when I know that I would be stress free, so I choose to make my post in the morning and in the evening because by then I would be free from most of my other works.

On 11/12/2020 at 10:31 PM, Barbarellah said:

It is common for us human beings that on certain occasions we find ourselves depressed or in a very low mood or otherwise that we find ourselves happy and with high moods.

I would like to know how and in what way your mood influences the performance of your work at Cryptotalk?

I would also like to hear guidance from the most expert here, on how to handle this type of situation.

Thanks for helping!

Exactly when i am not happy and mood is not good and i.am.not feeling fresh throughout the day on.that day i didn't work.properly on crypto and mosts of the i skipped daily 20 posts because when mind is.not fresh i don't find or think useful information to write in.posts..

This is for sure that your work in the forum depends on your psychological state. It should be calm and there should be an appropriate atmosphere full of positivity in order to be able to present useful ideas and contents for the forum

• +4 1

Certainly ,, this matter has a negative impact on my work on the platform ,, when I am in a bad and unstable mood ,, I cannot work in the necessary and correct way ,, I become unable to comprehend what I read and I cannot remember any of my information in general ..

The same is the case when I am tired ,, so in this case I try to do something that makes me feel some comfort ,, take a rest away from everything ,, or listen to relaxing and meditative music ,, and then return to work with renewed energy and better than the first ..

I hope you are all fine..

Good question dear, i belive .  that  every thing a pearson do, is  fully depand  on one mood.  Some time a feel dull , bore so its performance getting decrease, while some time when  a project is rewarding so,  one is fully ready to work with full time excitement.

One great thing this earnable platform have, is  that,  you can earn, learn  without  the affectation of your mood.

Yes, it happens to me quite often that I am in a bad mood which prevents me from writing good topics because everything I want to write is distorted and everything starts to go wrong, then to take away some stress I usually listen to soft melodies so that my mood improves and the ideas start to flow in a good way.

Yes dear mode is a thing which depends upon your bodies activeness. So be active and work on this forum. If mood is good then you getting a lot of things. Do it with purity.

On 11/12/2020 at 11:01 PM, Barbarellah said:

It is common for us human beings that on certain occasions we find ourselves depressed or in a very low mood or otherwise that we find ourselves happy and with high moods.

I would like to know how and in what way your mood influences the performance of your work at Cryptotalk?

I would also like to hear guidance from the most expert here, on how to handle this type of situation.

Thanks for helping!

@Barbarellah it's true that our mood influences the performance  of our work at cryptotalk. If we are in a happy and calm mood we will be able to work for more hours and will be able to create quality contents. But if we are in a depressed stage take a break and don't start to create posts ,as it would be in vain as the quality of the content mostly will be below average. 

Yes my friend. Your mood affects in your comment's content. I suggest you to come with a fresh mind and It helps you. You will unique comments and It gives you confidence. If you are getting bored or tired, try to take a break. Otherwise there is no use. Wishing you the best. Thank you.

Indeed not just here in the stage in the entirety of our everyday schedule, since when you are not feeling acceptable their is no likelihood that you can plan something helpful for your self, and in the event that you post futile remark in the discussion it get erased or cautioning point

Unfortunately, when I am in a bad mood, I avoid working here..I try to regain my activity by doing things that I love like sports or video games..I think we should be in a good mood when we want to work here so that we can create topics, create good ideas, and enjoy gaining experience and making money.

I really don't know why my mood is betraying my goal in crypto. I really want to earn money so if I feel bad mood for a day I will do something that make me feel good first before doing cryptos again.

• +2 1

It is hard to write a post when you in a bad mood you won't be able to think  the best thing to do is to wait till your mind settles down you will be able to write good posts by then.

When we are fresh and active and happy, we read every post in this forum carefully and understand it well and it becomes very easy for us to work. When we are in a good mood, we work hard and can publish good and useful posts. We can write our every post, every comment carefully. So we should always be in a good mood to work on this forum.

• +2 1

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

Well yes, sometimes when I am in a bad mood or if I am very anxious about something I do not get to work properly. My mind continuously keep diverting. So, yes my work quality depends on my mood. I try to always refresh my mind before I log into Cryptotalk. 

Hello friend.I think we should definitely have a good mod because we should convey better information to people and not mislead them.You should definitely write when you fell ready.You can do too much wrong in that case the moderators don't like it unfortunately they delete.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes we must definitely be in a good mood while working in this forum. If you are in a bad mood, continuous looking and typing might cause you to get restless and irritated.

Obviously, it influences, for me when I'm feeling terrible, I frequently experience issues making points or associating with them here, so I attempt to work in the first part of the day so I can be ready and centered, I additionally like working eagerly, this eagerness accompanies the exorbitant cost of Bitcoin, obviously.

Yes of course it is affect on our work if our mood is not good or ok so what we do best in our work. It is very important to have a relax mood because when we have a good mood then we do good work 

Nothing can be done against the mind.  This is the ultimate truth.  The state of mind has a significant effect on why we do not do the work.  If upset. Our thoughts and our moods are very fat on our work and I have now personally observed that when we do something with a good mood, that work is very good.

Yes of course our mode effective on our work. In off mode any work or task not completed. But in fresh mode work is done easily. Nothing can be done in tstress mode. Everything is done from the heart, so we must work from the heart.

Of course my dear friend. The number of comments solely depends on the mood and determination of us. In certain times we feel happy and post comments and get good fresh ideas. But in certain instances we feel bored and post less comments at a time.

Dear mate.

You are saying absolutely right our moods effect our work especially when we can use crypto talk.if we have fresh mood we can give useful information among the people.and can give creative ideas .

Thanks