Beware of panic sell - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hani20980

Beware of panic sell

Yes my friends, we should be very much agitated with panic situations because this panic situation can make us very weak in our mind and we can bend over everything, so we should avoid this panic situation as much as possible. 

You are right in all your publication friend in the cryptographic world we have to study the scope of the currency before investing in it, we also have to be patient that if you buy a currency and it goes down, do not sell it at a lower price than you bought it, calm that  it will increase and obtain greater profits that which defines the personality of the cryptocurrency since it is very volatile

My friend agreed with you, so we must seek knowledge and collect information about the currency that we choose on, so that we have knowledge of its fluctuations and how it moves, and thus we guarantee the way to deal with it

My friend agreed with you, so we must seek knowledge and collect information about the currency that we choose on, so that we have knowledge of its fluctuations and how it moves, and thus we guarantee the way to deal with it

• +4 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

That's right, but only a few have such knowledge and skill to hold on when the price of a particular coin begins to fall in price, what's important is to buy coin of good quality which even the price falls it'll bounce back with times, what's required is patience. Avoid panic sell.

That's good, i think it is not necessary for exchanging rate to decline reason is the currency will be on the way to detrioration. It is better to be careful before selling the currency.

Take every single step carefully if you do that it's very profitable

Stress and panic is the worst enemy not only for trader but also for everyone that is doing something, with stress you will not succeed in anything, you will only lose, try to calm down, don't make money your number one life goal because of that mindset your will be very stressful especially when you lose money.

On 11/12/2020 at 10:14 PM, hani20980 said:

I beleive that it's normal to feel panic when you buy a coin and it fall in price but if you bought a trusted

or a high quality coin why you have to sell it with lost ? always there is a recover in the price and then

you can sell and buy again in a lower price and the most important is always we need to do a full

research about any coin before we decide to buy it make sure that they have a good project and

actif team behind it after that you can buy it but always buy at the lowest price possible and then

if the price fall be patient and wait until it recover

Dear @hani20980 sir, Most of the members buy the low price Kindle due to the lack of the knowledge . I think they should do property search before buying or selling offer coin or a currency. Do a proper research or you can see the ups and down of the currency on the yobit. Do a proper research and be patient before investing to any coin. Because the loss in your investment will cause the demotivation for you.   @manu11  Good luck.

• +1 1

21 minutes ago, Atif2 said:

Dear @hani20980 sir, Most of the members buy the low price Kindle due to the lack of the knowledge . I think they should do property search before buying or selling offer coin or a currency. Do a proper research or you can see the ups and down of the currency on the yobit. Do a proper research and be patient before investing to any coin. Because the loss in your investment will cause the demotivation for you.   @manu11  Good luck.

@Atif2 Many may fall into this trap because they did not search well for the source of the currencies in which they want to invest, and thus fall victim to low prices or permanently withdrawing the currency from the market, because the supported currencies whatever their price will decrease one day and rise again.

It is fine to get anxious or paniced, we don't need to fear or worry when the price of the currencies that we possess have low, which we don't attempt to offer them, but we must be persistent and hold up until their cost makes strides and after that we offer. Taking some risks is good for you because if you fail or win you get both experiance and the motivation to do things.

I am gave you pieces of advices about our panic buying and selling of bitcoins, it not good we are panic and buy all bitcoins in same day. We should keep patience and don't need to buy all bitcoins which we want to buy, in a 1 day. Please invest in bitcoins with the time diversification. 

Yes I also fall a victim  of this panic sell.I lost quite a few bucks in recent btc price drop.I have learnt my lesson from it.If its a established coin has a good reputation it will surely rise again.And we can then sell it with profit.I will keep in mind and will always be patience in this moment. 

Edited by Sayed28

Investors especially beginners often gets very scared when the prices of anything they have invested go down. This is actually a cycle , and more beginners sell their stake and hence price goes even lower. But for successful career in trading you need to have some guys and bold on to your coins , and maybe buy some at lower price too. Many movements like this all around the world will but by but improve the prices and once it hits the earlier high point , then it rockets for some time . So key point is holding on to your stakes even when the ship is sinking. 

Some people invest in with all their money and that a dangerous idea , you have to divide the money and invest in different platform , the price of the currencies increases and when it reduces it will allow many members to become sad but don't get sad because it will later increase when it's time.

It is normal to be panic after selling and buying Bitcoin bit those who cause panic should be avoided as they effect our power of taking decision .Price fluctuations happens but panic should not be permanent.

Currently the global market of Crypto is at decline of reshufflement of the striking pumping of BTC. Bitcoin is dropping down to a resistance of $30,325 after reaching$41'250  early this month. So be aware of the situation and not to dumb. Lots of profit await in nearest future

Time is a precious piece in this business,we have to always be cool and act sensibly.We should not sell at a loss,in some cases it may be necessary,but we must be very careful in the first place to minimize this.Don t invest your money in one place and distrubite it.

• Useful or interesting 1

@Emi liman Right mate. Emotion and having low patience are the main enemy in our trading life. For these two problems 97% of traders are lost their money. We need to control our emotion while trading. Also, it is necessary to have so much patience in trading life.

Yes panic selling will effect the investors who have invested in that field. The value of share will decrease down deeply. It will effect their profits. So my dear friends who have invested in any share please be careful about panic sells.

That is actually actual that time is a part of the paintings in cryptocurrencies, mainly while waiting while the currencies that we've purchased drop, so speeding in selections is the motive for losing money. We need to be patient whilst the rate of the currencies that we've offered falls. I am agree with you bro..

I think it is time to normalize been panic when the cryptocurrency prices are falling I don't know why some choose to sell their coins immediately they see the prices are falling but with my own opinion that's not the solution because I always believed that the coins will rises again with a lot of patience.

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

This may be all glaring monthlies is critical in the introduce science styles of simoleons, significantly every time managing on every occasion the pecuniary principles to this point we have paid for wanton away, thusly billowy palmy options is that the indefatigableness buttocks peeling off spending cash. We need to shut up on every occasion the substitute cost of 1's monetary requirements that we've got paid for waterfall.

On 11/12/2020 at 11:14 PM, hani20980 said:

I beleive that it's normal to feel panic when you buy a coin and it fall in price but if you bought a trusted

or a high quality coin why you have to sell it with lost ? always there is a recover in the price and then

you can sell and buy again in a lower price and the most important is always we need to do a full

research about any coin before we decide to buy it make sure that they have a good project and

actif team behind it after that you can buy it but always buy at the lowest price possible and then

if the price fall be patient and wait until it recover

It is true that when we buy cryptocurrency coins the price fluctuates I will analyze the market before buying any coin so that the price does not go down after buying the coin.If the price goes down, we will lose.

there are dangers in life, but in the event that you are doing not take the chance, at that point it is exceptionally troublesome to reach the entryway of victory in life. So when buying a coin or token, be mindful that what you're buying is the proper thing to do. Spam ought to at that point remain absent from useless coin packs. No have to be freeze. Life implies hazard