Beware of panic sell - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hani20980

Beware of panic sell

There are things we need to know and put into consideration, there are a lot of users who tend and willing took to risky to invest in a single currency. And it is good to avoid panic trading as it will cost you plenty of lost

When buying a currency, one should expect negative and positive things, and avoid fear in the event of a drop in the price, and be patient because there are times that it will recover in the market.

I wish I had this advice before it was too late. I really regret what I did. I advise all members to always be patient and not to anticipate events and never to anticipate events, neither negative nor positive because that will reflect negatively. All you have to do is wait.

My dear friend, the time is one of the basics of coding work because we need to wait for the encrypted currencies to rise until we sell them and make a profit so don't panic that their value has decreased from the possibility that they will rise more than before

Hello everyone I hope you all are fine and doing a great job in your life and in your physical words in your hello everyone I hope you all are fine and doing a great job in your life and in your physical words in your things first I want to tell you that I remember things first I want to tell you that I remember I am a beginner on this website I have joined this website from few days ago it's my Learning Journey so I am a beginner on this website I have joined this website from few days ago it's my Learning Journey so I have learned a lot of new things from this I have learned a lot of new things from his left arm

So you must increase your knowledge and experience in order to do so. Do not fall victim to these false offers and you can distinguish them and do not forget to benefit from the experiences of others because this matter requires a lot of experience, information, continuous monitoring of the market, study and analysis, and with the advancement of time, you will not fall into losses and your choice will be more correct .

Yes, you have a right, because this is a loss of money, and this decline may be severe, prompting members to exchange their currencies and thus lose money instead of waiting for the currency to recover.

• +3 1

This is a sort condition of worst situation and you said true that we should have to beware of such penic sellers other wise will have to a price to them for our negligence , good advice by you for us.

This is true. We must be patient and calm when buying and selling cryptocurrencies and study their movement in the market before buying them and avoid panic, which is the first enemy in the field of cryptocurrencies.

Thank you, my friend, for these beautiful advice .. You must be patient and not give up easily if the value of our currency falls .. because we know that this field fluctuates and every period there is a new price .. So we have to wait until the currency returns to rise and do not despair quickly

Yes we should be aware of panic sell.We should be patient when we buy the crypto coin we should be very focused to our working and getting knowledge more and more about crypto. We should not sell it as it goes down its the rule the price goes up and down so be patient and wait for price to go up.

even strong altcoins like ltc ,eth , bch can drop massively in one moment so the problem is not in the coin but how you deal with you capital , buying a coin or entering a trad with a big part of your capital will effect you negatively so its better to buy with a small part only . 

It's true, if you are investing in a guaranteed popular coin and its price goes down, then you don't need to worry.  All you have to do is be patient and wait until its price rises, and this will definitely happen. If you have money, take advantage of the decline period and buy some other currencies.

The beginning of my entry into the field of cryptocurrencies accelerated and I felt panic, so I sold my coins, and then they rose dramatically, so my advice is not to panic and be patient, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies.

Yes, I agree with you my friend
We must ask about the currencies that we want to deal in before buying them
If its price falls, we must be patient and not despair, because it must rise and we sell it and profit from it.
It is a process that requires courage and experience

Dear I agree with you to avoid panic in the world of encrypted currencies because we can lose our money and because panic makes us sell our currencies at low prices and thus the sure loss and therefore I advise you to be patient and study the market movement well and wait for its price to avoid losing our profits

• +4 1

I agree with you that panic sale of cryptocurrency is bad for us since we often lose capital along the road because we don't know if the flow of cryptocurrency would be up or down. It is much better to wait until the price is really lucrative.

You are saying right if we should buy the coin which having more stability and quality than we should never do panic to see Tha fall in its prices when the prices of coin will recover than we should sell it

In fact, my friend, I do not know if it is a loss, in its true sense, as you are here not paying money, but rather making an effort and enjoyable time, and patience is required to obtain a better result.

I am also agree with you. Dear mate according to my opinion the patience is necessary requirement in field of Cryptocurrencies. As the markete can dump any time so we should have patience and wait for pumping of markete again.

@hani20980 you are right . We should not feel panic if we loss our coins or price of coins get lesser. We should try to buy coins at its lowest price possible and wait for increase in its price and if price is not increased then we should wait for its increase in price . We must not create panic situation because it can make us dumb.

I believe we can hold on to the coin forever. So we shouldn't sell it when the value drops, out of panic. We have leave it there until there is a change in value. If the studies we done before investing did showed a possibility of gain, then we must wait for that to happen. Until don't try to sell the coin

Dear friend being panic in any situation is not good. And especially in trading if we will be panic and sell or buy more in that state then there is no doubt that loss is coming for you. A good trader is that which always stays calm in each and every situation. This helps that particular trader to get control over it's senses. 

Hello everyone,This is absolutely true that time is part of the work in cryptocurrencies, especially when waiting when the currencies that we have purchased drop, so rushing in decisions is the reason for losing money. We have to be patient when the price of the currencies that we have bought falls.

We need to be doing more research before investing in any coin,and panicking to sell when a loss is experienced after purchasing a coin is not good but let's always try to have patience of recovery.