Try to feel the reason- why you came here? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bond07

Try to feel the reason- why you came here?

To say that we are here only for the knowledge I do not think it is sincere friend, cryptotalk ogrt a reward for publicsr topics on the forum and we wish them to earn that money to save it or for other matters, it is normal, I think that thinking about the reward can help us to do everything well, because we know that to win we must create very good topics and comments, it is one more encouragement to work well.

• +1 1

Yes you are right and everything you wrote in post is true. I'm to earn money because in these days of Covid-19 and the problems it is very difficult to work and get job. That's why I joined this network. And I hope I'll get my income after my work.

Yes dear you pin the exact point. I am begginer but in few hours I got the forum and cryptography intension. Why they paying because we are commenting no obviously No. You well said it's learning only we should focus on knowledge which will be crusial in future for every one

The forum gave us a great opportunity to enter the field of digital currencies, without any costs, and provided us with a good environment to learn and exchange experiences with other members who have more knowledge in this field, and at the same time it pays us valuable digital currencies, Bitcoin and Talk currency, with which we can realy engage in  Cryptocommunity.

@cryptorios i agree with you, but in my case i came here because this forum hits mt curiosity in learning about digital currency. There is a great opportunity that thus forum gaves us in order to earn and learn, share our experiences and gain some people's experiences as well. I came heee because i feel like this forum would help me earn and be knowledgeable as well. 

Yes you are right. This platform is not like other so many platforms. Which also provides money by watching ads or by making Refrals. His website is some what different.  We get a lot knowledge here.  It attracts the Crypto lovers.  And also those who do not have knowledge about cryptocurrencies get a lot about that. 

I share what you say friend and it is a very important point that we share quality content that contributes something useful to the forum. I'm always trying to learn new things so that when creating my publications they are

• Useful or interesting 1

Nice words, I agree with you my friend, we should not think about money only and make it the only idea in our minds, believe me, it did not work this way
Knowledge comes first, then money is not the opposite. For example, I am here to gain experience and mastery in the field of cryptocurrencies because I know that this field is neither loss nor lying, and I am sure that I will earn money this way

• +4 1

Yes,you are right dear. Really we should always remember that what is the object to joint in crypto talk platform. We should always feel it that we have to work hard here with honesty to do good and get success in life.           

I came here because I found the Yobit exchange very reliable in many years of my online working. I am sure they never run a fake campaign. After coming here, I found that I am able to earn additional money by publishing informative comments.

at the start of my career I came here just in order to get some money but now with the passage of time I understand that the knowledge is the more useful than the money that is why I am getting knowledge from this place

Hi friend, I came to this forum mainly to make money.  I came to the forum to learn a lot of information about making money that I had no idea about.  Moreover I am becoming much more proficient in English day by day.

I started to work in this forum to earn some money and knowledge. If I work hard on this forum then I get some knowledge from others and also some money from campaigns. So I am here to get money and learn some about the online earning at same time.

Welcome dear this platform.  I need money so i here this platform.  This site is so good . You earn and learn at a same time in this forum . You gain knowledge and experience. Good luck everyone. 

Thanks for the advice expert, really as a member of this great forum, you are always suppose to feel the reason why are on this forum. Our primary aim of joining this great forum  is to first add to our knowledge and above all, we earn money out of the forum. So let always feel our reason on the forum.

Yes my friend you said absolutely right you should to be careful and think about that why we come here and what is the reason to come there we should to focus on our goals and achiever goals on this forum

Yes, the reasons for joining the forum are different among the members.  As for me, I joined the forum to develop myself in the field of cryptocurrency because there are many ways to make money but this forum is the best way to learn, especially in business, because I have benefited a lot from the Yobit platform.

I read you content And you are fine Is there any purpose to come here After all, whoever has come here, whoever came in any way, is only through someone Or if anyone here comes for some reason or the other But the basic reason is that it is to make money So I think this is an opportunity for every person, but the biggest thing is that if you have come here, then make your time more special than what you have So I will tell all of you that if you have come here then brother or sisters Make Your Time More Special More and more informative Upload content .

Thnakyou

I came to this forum to learn and follow the policy of the principle of cryptocurrencies and gain experience from the members who participated in the forum, and we must publish a blog that contains information of interest to the community and up-to-date so that others can benefit from it.

I join this platform to gain the knowledge of crypto site.thos provides me a strong base for doing work here.it provides me base for earning good income.

You are right about that, here in this forum we have the opportunity to learn a lot and achieve success, so we have to focus on this aspect, and to work hard and learn hard, in this way we can collect useful information, and increase our knowledge about cryptocurrency, this is important in writing Topics with good content, benefit everyone.

You are very right we have to know why we are here since this forum gives us that opportunity to know everything about the world of cryptocurrencies since we also have to do a good job to have good benefits friends.

Yes friend, we have to know the reason we are here,we ain't here to fold arms and have fun,we're all here to earn and at the same time gain knowledge, so let's be hardworking and patients

Exactly everyone is welcome to earn money with cryptotalk but at least he should be creative and post

high quality of content not posting randomly just to get some money

There are many reasons to admitted here.1.try to increase knowledge 2.try to prepare money 3.try to share knowledge with other 4.try to help the needy members of group