Try to feel the reason- why you came here? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bond07

Try to feel the reason- why you came here?

In my opinion, working here is very interesting, regardless of the best place to try and make money with as little time as possible.  I see that there is a development of investment ideas and a new world related to electronic currencies like encryption and bitcoin and other exchange platforms, there is also an improvement in the development of thinking skills, communication and language skills.

On the off chance that you came here to procure, at that point you'll be making a lose in light of the fact that the discussion has a ton data that individuals even compensation for such data. This discussion will help you a ton severally and you can likewise utilize the data from here to apply it in different territories in digital currency, for example, exchanging and get more cash-flow for yourself. I'm here to acquire and learn....

thanks for your post.....

I agree with what you said except that they making this forum as a school because it's not like this on my opinion , I see cryptotalk more like a forum for crypto community to discuss and talk about crypto news and projects and also to correct any new information we have about crypto 

Only beginners will see it as a place tk learn but the rest see it as a community crypto forum

• +3 1

Hello mate. CryptoTalk and Yobit team has make life easy for its members bringing us together to learn among ourselves and even encourages us by making us earn with all our posts here. You are just right my friend and i really like thinking to create this topic to motivate us and remind us to know the reason why we are here.

We are here on this platform because to earn money. But some of us are also on this platform to gain information and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin and etc.

the purpose of our coming on this platform is that we can learn a lot from others' and share our knowledge with others and can earn more and more money in less time without much hard working..

Perhaps my first primary ambition in this forum is earning money, as I'm gradually moving I discovered that this forum only created for making only money, is also benefits for require different knowledge and experience Everytime we visited here.

Basically, there are two reasons why everyone is here and that is to learn about crypto currencies and also earn some coin. Sadly, most people in this forum only want to earn. Most people are not interested in learning and for that reason many people get banned.

We ain't just land here by mistake because we all heard that we could learn post on topics we understand and still stand a chance to earn something reasonable everyday for our post.

Hello my friend, according to me i join Crypto talk for earning which is daily bases is really convenient because I'm student so i need money. 

Also Crypto talk is learning plateform so it's double by happiness. I improve my English as well so it's amazing opportunity

Yes I like this notice we did not come here to earn alone we are here to share relevant knowledge about cryptocurrencies and be creative in your comment or post 

Hey, buddy, I've always had these questions about why they pay such a huge amount every day, but I found the answer in this post. Thank you.

1 minute ago, Ahmedgarber said:

The main reason to be cryptotalk should be to earn money, gain knowledge and  experience etc. We are gaining experience and skills on how to work online. We get to improve on our english and writing useful information. Also we get improve on our typing speed, all these reasons are feeling daily to work on it. Thank you

@Ahmedgarber Hello mates, I joined in this forum for learning about crypto currency properly. I think Cryptotalk is the best forum for learning about crypto currency and free bitcoin. There is no other site like cryptotalk in this world. So my dear, You can also learn and earn from this forum.

I think that I am here to make money, but not only that, but it completely corresponds to my desire to know more about cryptocurrencies, the way they are traded and invested and about mining methods, the field of cryptocurrencies is very large and interesting and its future is very wonderful and safe.

No website really gives us a chance to make such a good income so easily. This forum pays us to share information and experience. It's the perfect platform to teach us how to help others. There are countless benefits to this forum. We can get information and earn money by publishing posts and studying various topics. We must understand the importance of this forum and publish the best content for the forum.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

You are right. We all have a great opportunity in this forum. And we have to be responsible for that. You should not join in this forum only earning purpose. You should focus on learning as well as share your knowledge with others. You can learn lots of things about cryptocurrencies and crypto world in this forum. So learn more and gain your knowledge. That can help you to earn in this platform. 

Your this advice is so good and now I want to try your method your this post shows your good thinking point of view but everyone want earn money first and get knowledge second because money is most important now a days specially in lock down.

Yes dear you are right 

I am also searching for my part time job but I fail to search any app which give me knowledge with earning. So I hear from my friend about crypto.

Then I join this forum and try to learn and earn also .   So now I am very happy because I learn many of things and also I start my part time earning.

But dear today I am very sad and also confused because my friends accounts are blocked.

• +2 1

Yeah we all know the reasons we here, like for I joined this forum so as to earn and learn more about the cryptosystem and I am always avoiding any mistake here that might get me banned or been warned.

• +1 1

On 11/12/2020 at 3:38 PM, Bond07 said:

You are here that means you heard that you can earn money by posting in this forum. Yes you can but don't think about the reward when you are writing something here.  Feel about the main intention of the Yobit team. Why they are giving us money where there are thousands forums and we got nothing from there. This site is not showing us ads also. Actually they want to gather crypto fans like us . They are trying to open a virtual school where we can learn and giving the reward only for making this education interesting to us. So we should concentrate on our learning process. Finally, You may came here to earn , do something here so that you can say yourself in future - "you got more than you wanted "

Thanks for this beautiful and awesome information mate, you need to know the reason why you are on this platform, first you are here to earn money and secondly you are here to learn how to make trading and investment on cryptocurrency just be focus on the reason and get a better information about  that. Thanks 

Everyone came here this forum for earning but by the passage of time we should understand the importance of this forum because this forum act as a school that we learn a lot of knowledge and build our brain skills and enhance our knowledge. This forum is full of huge knowledge and having many senior and experienced people. 

Hello dear I came to this question because I can answer your question and I am very happy that you ask such questions and I do not do much in it and meet me in the like comment so I wish I could get some meaningful experice in it. Thanks

Yes, we are here to gain knowledge and knowledge from experts in the field of digital currencies and also earn money, but knowledge is the most important and that we must care about

Welcome, my friend, this is a wonderful site. The aim is to gather the largest number of people to increase this. The forum is strength and for a pleasant time we spend participating and enjoying the experience about cryptocurrencies. There are other forums, but the credibility has nothing to do with since the forum rewards us with profits, for our important work Commitment and seriousness in work

Every one who joined this forum he heard something about cryptotalk and they asked you to earn money by posting cryptotalk. But it's important for you that who you get reward. Who it's mean. This forum not provide us any add or not invite us but with a few hours spend we can earn money what is its purpose.