Try to feel the reason- why you came here? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bond07

Try to feel the reason- why you came here?

This is the best platform that can earn money easily. That too not going to any where. And our skills are getting improved and we are learning so much knowledge in this platform.

No one denies that money is a major reason for attracting everyone to work here, but we will not earn money easily, we need to educate ourselves with good knowledge in cryptocurrencies, in order for us to contribute correctly and beneficial to the development of this forum, this forum provides us with a lot of knowledge that helps us in earning  the money .

You have the proper. I agree with you that the guides which are posted need to be of excessive quality content material and of an informative and beneficial nature so as for us to benefit from them... 

Yes, my dear friend, I am a fan of cryptocurrencies. I enjoyed joining this forum and gained, in addition to money, great experiences and knowledge. This is why I hope everyone will join us.

I think everyone here is here to make some money. 
But we can also earn useful information along with money. 
So the information of interest must be published in order to gain good reputation and thus earn money

• +2 1

In my case , the basic reason being here is Earning money.  90%of the members are here just for earning purpose.  While other 10% are here to gain knowledge out of it.  

Beside earning money I am also getting knowledge about cryptocurrencies here.  That's good and interact me to be here. 

• +2 1

Yes, you are right.  These are really powerful words.  In my opinion we are getting everything for free from here.  The written content we are posting is the knowledge we have gained through this platform.  And through these materials we also earn from this platform.  So in reality we are very close to this platform for what we get.  So why not give something instead of following the rules or being responsible for the members. We have to follow the rules.

3 minutes ago, Afroja14 said:

Dear friends, @Osakha3 @robert3644 @Ms.Layla in cryptocurrency we can earn knowledge as well as make money. But the main reason I came here is to earn and learn about other things. I'm a student. So basically I'm here to make money. But in addition to making money I can develop my English skills here and learn about more. So the main reason I came here is to make money. Thank you 

download.jpeg

@Afroja14 you are right In your opinion. I am also a student. I was mainly came here to earn money by the recommendation of my friend. As we all students were free in these corona days.  Then many if us joined the forum to earn something.  

Getting knowledge is additional thing.  Beside earning we are also learning here. 

• Useful or interesting 1

What made me come to this forum is the knowledge that I felt that I could acquire and so far it seems to be a good way to get yourself aquanted with crypto currencies and also how things work in the Blockchain.

We should be here to get knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading in it. We shouldn't be here to earn. Because we cannot earn without well knowledge. 

• +5 2

Welcome, my companion, I think that working here is exceptionally curiously and full of valuable data approximately monetary forms and ventures, in expansion to making cash in a quick, simple and fun way.

Hello friends!

We all are came here for some reasons. We have some goals. We have to keep these reason's in our mind. It will help us in achieving our goals. If we keep our goals in our mind we can work hard and perfectly.

We have to try to make a good work here and we have to work in the team and never miss behave with anyone also have to follow the rules if you want to stay and want to work here so you should be polite and do our work correctly.

Hi mate.

This is a nice topic here cryptotalk is a great platform which you can come to gain many things that will help you seriously in life, is a forum that you can aquire knowledge and experience,and how to mingle with people, and earn money.

I found that if I work hard on this forum then I get some knowledge from others and also some money from campaigns. So I am here to get money and learn some about the online earning at same time, And find some friends from different countries.

Yes i agree with your question .My work here tells me that my experience is growing .I am learning more and more and it is very beneficial for me .I am getting more knowledge here as well, I keep getting the information of this platform .Here i am earning very easy .

In fact, as a beginner, we cannot know the goal of giving us these many profits, unlike other sites, but what really matters to us is to benefit as much as possible from this opportunity and gain what we can gain of knowledge, experience and profits.

I have entered this forum in order to collect information about encrypted currencies and work to develop them for future use only you have to work hard to get the money in return and thank you

It is a word that makes us very happy
It is with our increased experience and knowledge that we can earn money
We hope that one day we will say we have earned more than we wanted.

Dear it is reality that here every one is for earning . I really joined this forum for earning and I was not know about here work. After joining this forum I felt better because here I saw that here we earn with out knowledge . Here we get chance for learning about trading and cryptocurrencies and here we can get information about investment. This forum is help ful for me . 

• +1 1

It's been a while since I joined the forum. I joined the forum through a friend of mine. At first I didn't have much of a goal but after working here I like this platform very much and gradually I like it very much. After working here for a while now I have a goal and a purpose. Now the goal here is to achieve my success. I want to work well here. I want to gain knowledge. I want to know very well about the forum. I want to earn money from here by doing good work here. So I will say that I am here to earn money and to gain knowledge about the forum.

We are here to develop ourselves, and to develop our future careers through cryptocurrency trading and investing, and you can use the information from here to apply it to different zones of cryptocurrency in the same way Through this we can build our own career to be successful in the future.

We are here to learn about digital currency like bitcoin or crypto 

This platform is well known for crypto knowledge 

So we came here to know all about crypto currency 

The future of crypto currency is bright

This platform is also famous for earning with learning 

This platform also improves our communication and language skills