Try to feel the reason- why you came here? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bond07

Try to feel the reason- why you came here?

Hi mate, knowing why you are here will make you gain courage. Always work towards your goal your dream will surely come true. Never be discourage from the challenges you may faced, use the challenges as building blocks and build your self from it.

I arrived here with more goals, obviously earning is one of these, then find tutorials and useful tips to become good at trading and mining and find other crypto enthusiasts to compare myself with

We come here for earning purpose only but as i join this forum then i found this forum very useful and helpful for learning purpose.  Here you find best crypto topics. 

Yes I say you why I'm here because it is my love and it is my passion   firstly my friend tell me then now it is my love and I enjoy it and one day will be a expert in trading and crypto knowledge.

Hello my dear I think it is our lunch and this forum give us a better opportunity I think. So don't worry and take benefit of this forum learn and earn well. It is the best opportunity.

• +1 1

On 11/12/2020 at 3:38 PM, Bond07 said:

You are here that means you heard that you can earn money by posting in this forum. Yes you can but don't think about the reward when you are writing something here.  Feel about the main intention of the Yobit team. Why they are giving us money where there are thousands forums and we got nothing from there. This site is not showing us ads also. Actually they want to gather crypto fans like us . They are trying to open a virtual school where we can learn and giving the reward only for making this education interesting to us. So we should concentrate on our learning process. Finally, You may came here to earn , do something here so that you can say yourself in future - "you got more than you wanted "

Of course friend the aim of the forum should always be behind ones activities in the forum, earning will come naturally after one has acquired the basic information about crypto currency and has started posting educative stuffs. The forum can also be a means of socializing with various individual all over the Globe with similar aim of learning crypto currency.

Hello friends hope you all are fine .

As we all know why we here at this plateform . We here on this forum for earning and learning by posting comnents. I feel comfortable to do this job . We here because of financial condition weak . We come to here for earning and also gaining knowledge.

I'm a biginner in all aspects of struggling in life.my reasons of been here today was at the results of living the standard of my suprior.

The wording here is beautiful and useful at the same time. I decided when I came here not to use this site purely for profit, but rather we have to learn and gain knowledge and experience from old members in order to use them in something more beneficial to us, which is earning and investing. 

• +1 1

On 11/12/2020 at 8:38 PM, Bond07 said:

You are here that means you heard that you can earn money by posting in this forum. Yes you can but don't think about the reward when you are writing something here.  Feel about the main intention of the Yobit team. Why they are giving us money where there are thousands forums and we got nothing from there. This site is not showing us ads also. Actually they want to gather crypto fans like us . They are trying to open a virtual school where we can learn and giving the reward only for making this education interesting to us. So we should concentrate on our learning process. Finally, You may came here to earn , do something here so that you can say yourself in future - "you got more than you wanted "

Thank you very much my friend for sharing those information and advice. I am new to the crypto world I join crypto because I wanted to earn some extra money.but after joining crypto I started to feel I need more knowledge. So I started to learn as much as I can about crypto and up till now I learn a lot. So I can tell you that this is a platform where we can learnand discuss about crypto and in buonas we also can earn.

Dear Friends I came to this platform when I see the peoples to get knowledge and earn money then I think that I do work on crypto then I start works on this great platform and learn alot of knowledge and more money through this platform.

Everyone comes here to earn money because this is legit site that is paying its members for just posting topic's and comments. But, keep in mind the thing that we will be only get paid when we will become a useful member of this forum. And for this we have to provide god quality content to the forum. I came here to earn money but now I am gaining knowledge as well. It just depends on a man that what he wants to get on this forum.

Dear i am agree with you. There are many website on where you work and earn money. But cryptotalk platform is a different platform on this platform you earn a lot of money without refer other or without watching ads. And you learn a lot of knowledge about cryptotalk currencies in a same time.Every here because they want money to fulfil their dreams. I am also here because i want money to fulfil my dreams and make my future successful. Cryptotalk is only website which give us a opportunity that you learn and earn in a same time and you learn about digital currencies because digital currencies become very important in future. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Certainly .
I entered the forum with the aim of earning cryptocurrencies and improving my life, but after engaging in work here, I started to feel fun when I talk about cryptography. I learned a lot and a lot about coding, and I have had much experience.
Now learning has become the main goal of my job here. It's really a great site to learn and make money together.

• +2 1

Every one on this place is want to earn money and knowledge about Cryptocurrency and become good trader I also want to become rich. 

Honestly I came to this platform for earning money. But I also want to increase my knowledge about currencies therefore I join this platform.after joining this platform I came to know that this is the best platform for earning and learning.

I am sure that most are here to earn, I also joined for that, but I have some knowledge on crypto after having some years of experience and I am always trying to pass this knowledge to everyone, without holding back any information and always being analytic. The forum needs beginners to learn fast and be part of the more advanced sections but sadly most are kept in the beginners section and writing about anything else except cryptocurrencies.

It good to know the reason why you are on cryptotalk. Make good money from this forum and achieve other things like gaining knowledge and information that will help you in the crypto world. The more you posts the more money you get and vise versa.

Yes, working in this forum is extremely important, not only in order to earn money, but in order to gain experience, knowledge, and learning, and all that is circulated by those who think about the coding world in order to develop ideas and be able to communicate with others ..

• Useful or interesting 1

I was joined this forum because of two reasons.To learn many things and make money.Now i feel very proud to be a member of this forum.I feel also lucky enough to work this site.Because it gives me a great opportunity at the same time to learn and earn.Now i get many information and earn a lots of money.

• +3 1

3 minutes ago, Hamid_Nisha_002 said:

I was joined this forum because of two reasons.To learn many things and make money.Now i feel very proud to be a member of this forum.I feel also lucky enough to work this site.Because it gives me a great opportunity at the same time to learn and earn.Now i get many information and earn a lots of money.

@Hamid_Nisha_002 Dear friend very nice, we should trying to not only for earning we should try to learn first then we will successful in both goals, trying to research about cryptosystem, to become an investor of future.

As an old person with good experience in the coding world, I really advise all members to take advantage of the expertise in this forum, I started from scratch here in this forum and you can see the number of posts that I have created here, I have learned more than anyone can imagine From this forum, in addition to that I gathered a good capital that entered it in the field of trading and began to succeed there, but I will never forget the merit of this forum Puma and I will always try to offer my experience to beginners.

• +1 1

Having the great ambition in this cryptotalk is important , know the reason what you want to achieve in this forum , know how to earn money this crypto currency and work harder to have a greatly point , make sure you post valuable topic this will make to earn more money.

Yes, basically!  Of course I join this great site which is the best for earning and learning.  In fact I have never worked on another site.  This is the best site for me.  Basically!  Because I earn good money by working hard every day.  I will never leave this site.  I am getting knowledge and money from this site.  I don't think there is a proper time to join this site.

The platform is very interesting and hopefully many kids are interested in learning more every day and having the intensive payment stimulates them to have a great interest.