Too many scams - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eweretti

Too many scams

I saw many refferal links, facutes and many gambling games sites in this platform, many of them are legit and some of them are scams. Many things are also scams and many things are not scams, so we should not call all these things scam. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I assume if you observe a scam , you have to file to the moderators to check , that manner we assist them in looking to police this vicinity and so it will become smooth to weed out this form of crooks and so its essential proper now to be careful in what we're doing and put together techniques which can be effective and might construct us flawlessly

Yes you said right but I am little bit disagree with you because now a days the modirators of this forum are doing good job to prevent that scams and they are doing good job they can see more than us so these days scams are very low

My dear friend, Scammers will meet you everywhere on every platform in the world. I agree that on this platform too there are many scammers who hack people's accounts through referral links and steal money from them.  I think the only way to defeat them is to avoid clicking on their links and Follow  the rules and regulations. It seems to me that it is impossible to completely eliminate the scammers on any platform in the world. Because if you remove the scammer from one place, then it will be logged in on that platform by creating another account.

• +4 1

Yes dear if anyone can do to this then you can you report the moderator so dear can't share your personal information with anyone and also can't share your account personal information which cameras

• +5 1

Yes there are many online business to earn more money but there is also a risk of losing money because there are many scamers and hackers who stolen our currencies. 

There are too many scammers on every  platform, we should not bother with them, instead we should focus on our work and put 8 character  passwords, so taht  we can ble to focus on our work and there will never be any problem in our work.

• +5 1

Actually everywhere is scams and I think everyone should have enough knowledge to identify a scam and avoid them . Well in this forum there are some scam referral links and scam advertising for airdrops or faucets. The moderators should take serious step and get banned those who does such activities and allowed to advertise the real schemes

We have lot of scam projects around the cryptoworld community and just the way you said we need to always make our own personal research in order to be sure if a specific project is legit or scam because scammers have many techniques they use to cheat people in cryptoworld.

There are such countless tricks to bring in cash on the web. Individuals have made so numerous tricks that they can bring in cash in a shameful route by beguiling individuals.

On 11/12/2020 at 9:24 AM, Eweretti said:

Hello everyone, accomplices! Why are there so many scams on crypto talk? Users advertise wherever possible. In your profile, in the signature in messages. They offer to follow their referral links to the projects of scammers. Why don't they fight it?

Hi mate, you brought an excellent suggestion, i think is better fine a way on how to trap scammers,this will make all member safe and will also make the forum comfortable. Your point is a nice one mate

I think moderators are trying their best to eliminate it. And here is a little advice for ourselves come across such account you can report those accounts so even a little you can help make this forum better and no scammers,

plz let take note.

I think there is no any scammers because this is the best forum and very well useable forum here some scamers but they clean it with carefully do I think now this forum is clear from scammers.

• +1 1

First thing is that there are many scams present in all sites of online earning. They work day and night to steal the coins. Most the people afraid from them. So don't worry this forum is safe of all kind of scammer. So keep your hard work continously and create useful posts to earn money.

• +1 1

Welcome my friend. Fraudulent people are many and they cannot be controlled. We must beware of them and know everything about them and their delusional distractions.

I usually do not enter these types of links until I have completely all the information on the page or search the internet if it is supported, I got very insecure with these types of cases since they scammed me a couple of times or the pages are always scam and they never work. It is preferable to find a lot of information from the platforms before wasting time with them.

don't think they are SCAM!
Yes, there are many people who post SCAM links! But the supervisors here are vigilant, doing their job to the fullest!
Do you mean marketing campaigns like Betfury.

Hello dear friend, I am disagree your topic about scammer in this forum because if anyone break the rules of the forum they account will be banned in this forum or  if you get sms from other's forum member than you can block the massage or ignore that not means cryptotalk forum member are scammer.

There are a lot of scandals because people who can't get good knowledge here can have a lot of scams here because if you want to get some good knowledge about the subject then you have to follow good rules because then you have to do some good forum work here.  If you can give time, then here you have to discuss some good things. If you can do something good here, then if you can comply with a good income, then you can make some good income here.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐬𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐮𝐭𝐲.

I am not too surprised in the problem this forum is facing with too much of scams because forum like this which members participated in online and also involves money will surely calls for scammers. Nevertheless, we shouldn't forget that the administrators as well do try their best often to reduce the rate of scammers in the forum.

It is quite unfortunate mate, but the moderators are really trying their possible best to make this forum a better and a scam free place let's also support them as members and report any trace of scams.

the topics investment Jackson ancestors seven ambassador crypto world has soared, and scammers are active to take advantage of any type of situation. In my case, I started here very recently, and I know that I must stay alert and avoid messages from yhe netyre of game Jackson account ascended parfect machine 

Hi guys,

think if you notice a scam , you should report to the moderators to check , that way we help them in trying to police this place and so it becomes easy to weed out this kind of crooks and so its important right now to be careful in what we are doing and put together strategies that are effective and can build us perfectly. Thanks so much guys and good luck

Hi my dear.everyone ,accomplices! Why are there so many scams on crypto talk? Cryptos are very risky to do ,you can't tell if the person is scammer or hacker etc. They can be minimized as much as possible and it is the duty of the members to report every scammer or spam to the forum's moderators.