How did you know about cryptotalk.org? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chief executive officer band

How did you know about cryptotalk.org?

On 1/18/2021 at 7:03 AM, James123 said:

I came to know about cryptotalk on Facebook via telegram user and I have trust in this platform because of my friends because they tell me everything in detail about and you can trust on your good friend for these kinds of platforms. Now I am still learning from this platform and google about cryptotalk.org.

Facebook through group and I experience have faith in in this platform as of my acquaintances as they deduce me all in order about and you bottle protection on your expert alone for these kinds of platforms. 

• +5 1

I found out about this forum due to the DLRS airdrop that asked us to create an account and participate in this forum, at that time there were many spammers and then when I received my first payments I decided to make an effort and stay to work in the forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

My friend is working on this platform. And he told me about this platform. He said that he is earning four to five dollars daily in just two to three hours work. He suggest me to work here and earn money without any investment.

As for me, I got to know CryptoTalk from a friend of mine, when I heard that the forum provides a lot of information about trading in cryptocurrencies and provides an amount of money on useful posts, I was very excited to log into this forum

My friends are working on cryptotalk for a long time one day they guide me completely about the crypto currency and I start working on crypto currency when I start I enjoy the working on cryptotalk 

Yes it is very interesting I think but luckily I know about cryptotalk thorough my friend and it is the best for me I think and I came here and start work on daily basis. So now it is my love.

• +1 1

Hello my friend.  I have a close friend who is interested in working on the Internet who told me the existence of this forum so I subscribed to it and started gaining knowledge and making some profits.  I did a search on Google and YouTube to gain more knowledge about this wonderful forum

I don't know about this platform but my friend told me about it and he don't know how we can withdraw our revenue from this platform I also started working on this platform and when I received my payment then I searched on it and after the lot of research I withdraw my revenue and I also told my that friend. 

Dear i know about this platform from my frnds. My frnds are working on this platform a large month ago and now they become seniors members of this platform. They tell about this platform to me and advice to me to start work on this platform they tell me that on this platform you do not need to invest and there is no chance that you will not earn money after listen them i joined this platform and now i see that this platform giving money without investing and its legit. 

• +4 1

I get familiar with cryptotalk through one of my friend..He told me about cryptotalk and then I joind here and now I feels very lucky to be here .

I get familiar with cryptotalk through one of my friend..He told me about cryptotalk and then I joind here and now I feels very lucky to be here .

I have listened about this forum from my close friend he was doin work here from last two months he is earning good from here so i have showed some interest to him about this forum and he introduced me this outstanding forum

Allah's plans are better than us !

Hello everyone. I found out about crypto talk through my friend. He was already working on this forum before me. He shared all the details about this platform to me and encouraged me to also register. As we both are students and it is very important for us to earn something to carry on our studies, cryptotalk is the best option as it requires your maximum of 4 hours in a day to make 30 to 40 posts. So I searched about cryptotalk on google and youtube and I was fascinated by its advantages. Therefore, I also started working on it. 

People working on crypto talk They all know well cryptotalk is a very good website You can't do copy paste on cryptotalk You have to post that you know well If you don't Then your account will be banned and taxed Important for users using crypto talk Why work according to the given rules 

I too know about this platform from one of my brother that he told me he know it through telegram and now i am learning more abour it by it's forum .i also search engine to know more ,even watching in YouTube .

I have listened abour this forum my close friends he was doun work here from last months .i enjoyed it and chose to work with it and i am content i am content with what. And the toil is identical is very simple like the turn into post anf earn bitcoin .

Dear mate I know about this forum from my friend and to do work on this forum you can learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency and can earn a good profit from it. I really thankful to this forum and my friend who gives me best idea to learn and earn at the same time. 

• +4 1

I am a university student I really need some money. So I asked my friend to find a job. He advised me to work on that forum . So I come to know about that forum from my friend. And I am very thankful to him for his wonderful advice

Indeed, I for one found out about this discussion through a companion of mine who loves working distantly .. 

Educate me concerning this site and disclose to me about the subtleties of digital money mining, what it means, and how benefit is made through this issue. I enjoyed it and chose to work with it and I am content with that

Thanks for sharing your experience with the CryptoTalk website. I joined this forum on the advice of my friends. I used to consider this forum as a scam but now I am proud of this forum. This is a very useful forum.

• +1 1

when my friend send the link of this site i was very happy that time that such platform is offering that kind of tasks and earn money from it this is very easy i have experienced it very well i suggest this site to my other friends they are also using it.

This and to the person who introduced this forum to me. Yes. It is the person why I am here. He taught me about investing, trading, and to start here with that knowledge. Because of him I get interested in cryptocurrencies. Browsing the comments here is very helpful.  

I learnt about cryptotalk.Org from my friend.He was a member of this forum.He encourage me to join this wonderful site.I would like to thanks my that friend for joining me on this forum.Here we can learn and earn at the same time.I am a student and I realised that this is good site for earning and meet up of daily expensis.

• +5 1

One of my friend was using this platform, from this he made a good money. When he was using crypto talk forum, talk tokens value was very high. This is a best digital earning forum. It has provided a great opportunity for digital traders to get useful knowledge about digital currencies and digital trading system.